Bebe Rexha

zachi

Guest Jabber

Holy shit!!! She has completely blown up. She might be fatter than Xtina at her fattest. Same prototype: two greedy blonde piggies that cant keep their hands off the dessert trolley. Never thought Xtina would shed the pounds, she must have made a deal with the Devil and now Bebe is shouldering the gluttony mantle. She really is a greedy girl. 

i have seen a few comments in different places as i was looking for pics of her from the vmas to post hear  that bebe might not like about her appearence last night and iff she saw them might cause her to have another of her weight gain mental breaks she has had   i saw a couple that said she was to fat she needs to loose weight another couple  that she was hot when she  was thicc but now she is a fat cow and no longer attractive   i saw a a commenter who thought she was pregnant and another couple commenters who thought  recently had a child due to how big  her breasts were and she was not wearing a bra and how puffy her belly was  

• maybejames changed the title to Bebe Rexha