Bebe Rexha

zachi

4 hours ago, DFan87 said:

Where did you find that orange outfit photo.

3 hours ago, Ralph_LeCan said:

Sorry, I don't recall where I found it, and I no longer have the original download, just this cropped one.  But if I come across it again I will let you know.

It's from September 2020:

You'll be able to see that the one in the collage is a bit distorted, it makes her look wider/bigger than she actually was. Still a great outfit, though.

EDIT: and here she is in some Captain Morgan ad

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

3 minutes ago, thadrou90 said:

It's from September 2020:

You'll be able to see that the one in the collage is a bit distorted, it makes her look wider/bigger than she actually was. Still a great outfit, though.

Thanks for the find, now I remember the collage, but I didn't know about the distortion  -- so those thighs weren't that big back then.☹️

Yeah absolutely no way she stays at this size.  I don’t think she’ll get to the size she was about 4 years ago or so but she truly looks fat I just about everything she wears now.  There is no amount of corsets or slimming undergarments that can hide her girth now.

I just don’t see her being the “maverick” and continue to increase her size when a good majority of the people in the entertainment industry are losing weight.

1 hour ago, md2069 said:

Yeah absolutely no way she stays at this size.  I don’t think she’ll get to the size she was about 4 years ago or so but she truly looks fat I just about everything she wears now.  There is no amount of corsets or slimming undergarments that can hide her girth now.

I just don’t see her being the “maverick” and continue to increase her size when a good majority of the people in the entertainment industry are losing weight.

she is a maverick when it comes to her lower half she loves how big it is and loves seeing it get bigger or she would not be showing it off like she does 

and  were is this bs about a majority of the music industry performers are loosing weight  only a few has beens and not very popular or over 40 are loosing weight or ones who had always been thin and gained a few pounds in the last few years that is a a far cry from the majority and you can't use tv/movie actresses as part of it as they are a completly seperate part of the entertainment industry not connected to the music industry if they were connected the singers and songwriters would be on strike along side the writers and actors but they are not 

2 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

It’s probably a good bet that she loses at some point, but I don’t think any of us could have predicted she’d gain this much for this long. I’m crossing my fingers that she’ll be riding the gain train for some time to come 

i have a feeling she will just get lipo on her belly eventually since that would be the easiest and quickest solution that does not require her to give ip on eating her favorite foods like she has said she loves  eating and it would also not screw with her loosing her butt ans hips and thighs she loves so much and won't mess with her other meds she takes for her pcos which those diabetes drugs that regular moms and women and some celebs in the fashion industries  and tv/movie industries and even fewer in the music industry who don't have diabetes are using to loose weight which is making it harder for people who have diabetes  and need it to get cause it is being bought up by these non diabetic women cause they heard it will  make them loose a few pounds 

also bebe has never been able to stick to diets when she tries to start them or sticks to excercise routines  as we have seen between her love of eating and food and her pcos  that causes uncontrollable weight gain and the meds for it that causes weight gain also
she is also in her mid 30's now which makes loosing weight even harder all this will make it hard if not impossible to loose weight naturally or weight loss pills 

2 hours ago, curvelover1701 said:

i hope some plus size modeling company reaches out to her again and wants to do more plus size modeling work  it could be the thing she needs to be around other plus size models and get comfortable with her weight gain 

And she is already chunkier than a lot of the smaller plus models

She’s a real fatty now. Really spilling out of everywhere in that advertisement. Definitely it’s going out of control and she needs to do something. She isn’t bold enough to set the trend and say - I’m fat, so what, I don’t care. She’s really susceptible to her public image.

1 hour ago, Fan21 said:

She’s a real fatty now. Really spilling out of everywhere in that advertisement. Definitely it’s going out of control and she needs to do something. She isn’t bold enough to set the trend and say - I’m fat, so what, I don’t care. She’s really susceptible to her public image.

I hope she keeps gaining, obviously, but whether she loses, gains, or maintains, I hope she finds some better relationship with her body and eating. That feels almost impossible for a pop star to do, but it’s the most important thing here.