Bebe Rexha

zachi

Many times women with PCOS have to get fertility treatments to get pregnant which can cause some weight gain but not the 50lbs worth she has gained over the last few years.  She would undoubtedly be huge if she got pregnant.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtU3IMyg12f/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

1 hour ago, YouShouldBingeEat said:

How do we rate the odds of her being pregnant? She is 33, and with her partner for about 3 years, she might be feeling the clock is ticking. And the gain certainly hasn't slowed. 🤔

Yep. As @curvelover1701 mentioned, PCOS causes fertility problems, plus she’s reaching the age when women tend to have trouble conceiving anyway.

41 minutes ago, IStyler07 said:

She's 180lbs admittedly by myself an stated in her previous videos captured. 

liar liar pants on fire you  do not know her personally and pretend you do  for internet clout  
you are a crazy internet rando clout chaser 
if you really know her close enough for her to reveal her actuial weight put up the proof or shut up as it is just a lie 

7 minutes ago, IStyler07 said:

"Maybe I was lucky an guessed her exact same weight she mentioned in response?" LOL #don't doubt what you didn't know 🤣 😉

you just admitted you do not know her like you claimed the other day  and that  means you are a liar and a  lame internet  bs clout chaser aka lowest form of internet user right next to the fandom menace  and their bs lies they claim come from inside sources and turn out come from that internet garbage site 4chan 

16 minutes ago, IStyler07 said:

Again reread my response she mentioned her weight I mentioned that exact same amount previously before she even had said anything. No idea why you doubt any of this when it's been stated already. 🤔 

cause she is not saying her actual weight  she is not ready to admit how much she actually weighs it is normal with celebrities and normal people not to reveal their actual weight if they are not fully comfortable with it and they say a number that is somewhat reasonably less then the actual weight  

1 hour ago, curvelover1701 said:

how much do you think she is 

I’ve said before that she is at least 15-20 pounds more which puts her right at about 200 pounds.  Not ever person “looks” the same at a specific weight but given her height which I believe is 5’4” and pear shaped frame I’d say she is more than 180 at the very least.

See attached video as a comparison:

7p0g7a.gif

5 hours ago, md2069 said:

I’ve said before that she is at least 15-20 pounds more which puts her right at about 200 pounds.  Not ever person “looks” the same at a specific weight but given her height which I believe is 5’4” and pear shaped frame I’d say she is more than 180 at the very least.

7p0g7a.gif

she is 5' 5"  or 5' 6 " going by most internet celebrity info sites 

7 hours ago, md2069 said:

7p0g7a.gif

who is she haha

• maybejames changed the title to Bebe Rexha