• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, ingridguerci94 said:

You look absolutely fantastic! I appreciate the fuller cheeks too. Has your family commented on your noticeable weight gain? I understand it's been a gradual process, but it appears you're putting it on more quickly lately. 

Thank youuuu. 

So mostly it’s not been mentioned out right. Now, that being said, I don’t think they would for a while, but my mum is very much a thin almond mom, who comes firmly routed in fitness and diet culture. 

she mentioned how much I was eating or how often our days revolved around food both times I’ve been around my parents. She loudly exclaims how ‘I’m so full, I don’t know how anyone could keep eating’ after one bite of something. 
and there I am, clearly bigger and just enjoying all the food in front of me. 

Over Christmas I came back home with a box of 3 huge donuts and 12 donut holes and the look on my parents face was priceless 😭

It’s hard for me to notice If ive been blowing up more recently. The only thing I’ve got to go on are my huge new stretch marks, but I come on here and get messages from you checking in who notice I’ve grown. So that’s always fun to read 🥰

After my filmed stuffing here’s how bloated and huge I was. You can see how red my stretch marks are and they poke out under my shirt showing the whole world the effects of my eating habits 🥵

IMG_7892.jpeg

IMG_7900.jpeg

IMG_7938.jpeg

IMG_7906.jpeg

IMG_7929.jpeg

IMG_7921.jpeg

IMG_7948.jpeg

IMG_7958.jpeg

1 hour ago, HotTamale said:

Thank youuuu. 

So mostly it’s not been mentioned out right. Now, that being said, I don’t think they would for a while, but my mum is very much a thin almond mom, who comes firmly routed in fitness and diet culture. 

she mentioned how much I was eating or how often our days revolved around food both times I’ve been around my parents. She loudly exclaims how ‘I’m so full, I don’t know how anyone could keep eating’ after one bite of something. 

Over Christmas I came back home with a box of 3 huge donuts and 12 donut holes and the look on my parents face was priceless 😭

It’s hard for me to notice If ive been blowing up more recently. The only thing I’ve got to go on are my huge new stretch marks, but I come on here and get messages from you checking in who notice I’ve grown. So that’s always fun to read 🥰

After my filmed stuffing here’s how bloated and huge I was. You can see how red my stretch marks are and they poke out under my shirt showing the whole world the effects of my eating habits 🥵

IMG_7892.jpeg

IMG_7900.jpeg

IMG_7938.jpeg

IMG_7906.jpeg

IMG_7929.jpeg

IMG_7921.jpeg

IMG_7948.jpeg

IMG_7958.jpeg

Wonderful.😏

1 hour ago, HotTamale said:

Thank youuuu. 

IMG_7892.jpeg

IMG_7900.jpeg

IMG_7938.jpeg

IMG_7906.jpeg

IMG_7929.jpeg

IMG_7921.jpeg

IMG_7948.jpeg

IMG_7958.jpeg

Love your roundness!!😃❤️

• Curvage Model
On 1/22/2024 at 8:23 PM, HotTamale said:

Omg I didn’t know  @DarkMoonFlower she’s SUCH A BABE ! 
I wonder how much id need to stuff myself to get a belly like hers ? 🥵

Lol. Thank you so much.

You are beautiful 🤩 too!

If you ever want some encouragement or wanna swap feedee gaining secrets, I’d be glad to team up. ;) 

• Curvage Model
On 1/24/2024 at 11:58 PM, Darkseledan said:

More yoga pants please, and more leggins, beauty

I pretty much live in leggings these days and they’re SOOOOOO tight. 

im getting to edit my stuffing video. Should hopefully have it ready soon for you. And boy do I look huge 🥵

IMG_8084.jpeg

IMG_8073.jpeg

IMG_8061.jpeg

IMG_8033.jpeg

IMG_8053.jpeg

IMG_8024.jpeg

IMG_8002.jpeg

IMG_7992.jpeg

IMG_7973.jpeg

On 1/24/2024 at 4:46 AM, DarkMoonFlower said:

Lol. Thank you so much.

You are beautiful 🤩 too!

If you ever want some encouragement or wanna swap feedee gaining secrets, I’d be glad to team up. ;) 

There's an offer you can't refuse 🤞

• Curvage Model
43 minutes ago, In Love With Bellies said:

You know what we said... the heavier, the sexier, the better ! 😍

Well you’re in luck. My latest stuffing video is my biggest yet! 

I don’t thing England gets enough credit for having just as much fattening options as America. 

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, Plump_Lover said:

I would gladly help you carry it around.❤️😃❤️ I could just wrap my arms around you and hold it up.😉

Ugh. Honestly it is getting SO HEAVY. Especially after stuffings. The effort of eating is enough of a workout, and then you expect me to lift weights?! 

I can understand now why fat ladies with bellies that hang a bit get the waddle. I haven’t got enough of a hang yet as mine just sticks out in front of me. But I wonder what’ll happen this year 🥰

4 minutes ago, HotTamale said:

Ugh. Honestly it is getting SO HEAVY. Especially after stuffings. The effort of eating is enough of a workout, and then you expect me to lift weights?! 

I can understand now why fat ladies with bellies that hang a bit get the waddle. I haven’t got enough of a hang yet as mine just sticks out in front of me. But I wonder what’ll happen this year 🥰

Well, I think you’re a beautiful woman, and if you waddle then that’s perfectly fine. You’re adorable!!❤️😃❤️