CakedupKayyla: From fit pawg to certified FAT ass 🍑🐷

7 hours ago, Cakkeduppkayyla said:

Mini Photo dump from the first half of October 😋🐷

Fall is always the busiest time of year for me work wise & is also my favorite time of year filled with all the festive (not to mention usually sugary & delicious) fall things, so I’ve been much busier than usual! Don’t worry, I managed to find plenty of time to snack & stuff this greedy little face along the way 😉

A0AB9BCE-6928-4305-B7B1-0E18AC5C7000.jpeg

1F00A037-222D-466B-90B6-A45CF596AEB3.jpeg

229C912F-BB68-46CF-8439-261FFB0C9F07.jpeg

9002F7F8-CF6E-4BF4-B719-70FD35D35183.jpeg

C9C4740B-6ABE-4878-B21D-60FDD666DB0C.jpeg

D3C8824E-EB69-4553-9608-DD14803F864F.jpeg

So beautiful ! It's already a fattening Fall ! 😍

12 hours ago, Cakkeduppkayyla said:

Mini Photo dump from the first half of October 😋🐷

Fall is always the busiest time of year for me work wise & is also my favorite time of year filled with all the festive (not to mention usually sugary & delicious) fall things, so I’ve been much busier than usual! Don’t worry, I managed to find plenty of time to snack & stuff this greedy little face along the way 😉

A0AB9BCE-6928-4305-B7B1-0E18AC5C7000.jpeg

1F00A037-222D-466B-90B6-A45CF596AEB3.jpeg

229C912F-BB68-46CF-8439-261FFB0C9F07.jpeg

9002F7F8-CF6E-4BF4-B719-70FD35D35183.jpeg

C9C4740B-6ABE-4878-B21D-60FDD666DB0C.jpeg

D3C8824E-EB69-4553-9608-DD14803F864F.jpeg

Looking big and beautiful 😍

i’d love to watch you destroy a big meal and play with your stuffed belly

• 3 months later...
  • Curvage Model

Thanks so much for the love y'all! 🥰

Took some time away as the holidays ended up being pretty tough for me. We unexpectedly lost a loved one a few days before x-mas & it unfortunately turned me into a puddle of emotions the last few weeks. I'm doing MUCH better (hence the return), having had a few weeks to spend time with family & friends. I so greatly appreciate your patience & support while away- hope you didn't miss me too much 😉

On a lighter note, one thing that definitely isn't lighter is me! lol. My appetite has been been absolutely massive recently! Definitely been eating my feelings, and my waistline + hips are making absolutely no attempt to hide it.. 🐷🍑

I'm so excited to be back on here & hope to get approval soon to become a "Model" & start sharing new clips! 

if you have any video suggestions for what type of videos you'd like to see feel free to let me know here!  thanks again for all the love & support 💕

2 hours ago, Cakkeduppkayyla said:

Took some time away as the holidays ended up being pretty tough for me. We unexpectedly lost a loved one a few days before x-mas & it unfortunately turned me into a puddle of emotions the last few weeks. I'm doing MUCH better (hence the return), having had a few weeks to spend time with family & friends. I so greatly appreciate your patience & support while away- hope you didn't miss me too much 😉

On a lighter note, one thing that definitely isn't lighter is me! lol. My appetite has been been absolutely massive recently! Definitely been eating my feelings, and my waistline + hips are making absolutely no attempt to hide it.. 🐷🍑

I'm so excited to be back on here & hope to get approval soon to become a "Model" & start sharing new clips! 

if you have any video suggestions for what type of videos you'd like to see feel free to let me know here!  thanks again for all the love & support 💕

dating sim and how you eat all your partner's food, and your food too, gluttonous party 🥵

5 hours ago, Cakkeduppkayyla said:

Burping while showcasing ass and belly would most likely be stunning if your in for it.  My condolences. 

3 hours ago, Cakkeduppkayyla said:

just casually trying to outgrow my gaming chair… don’t think it’ll take too much longer 😜 🍑

065EC9D5-CD48-45BB-A4EC-20D13DE82764.jpeg

DF36BCC5-DC54-4A17-A694-7DCFBEA1202E.jpeg

Sorry for your loss 😔 Happy to know that you are doing much better !

And you look better than ever, mouthwatering curves ! 😍  You have gotten so wide ! And that's so hot to see how you are about to outgrow your gaming chair ! 😍

7 hours ago, Cakkeduppkayyla said:

so glad to see you back. I know so many of us would open our wallets for a blueberry rp clip