CakedupKayyla: From fit pawg to certified FAT ass πŸ‘πŸ·

20 hours ago, CakedupKayyla said:

FeelingΒ extra plump & soft latelyΒ πŸ˜‹Β  will you cum over stuff this greedy growing pig? 🐷

IMG_3659.jpeg

IMG_3661.jpeg

Absolutely -- would love nothing more than to stuff that piggy belly until you bust out of those clothes, groaning and pinned down by your own gluttony. πŸ₯΅

7 minutes ago, CakedupKayyla said:

Recently hit 10,000 followers on here & just want to say thank y’all so so much for all of your constant support & encouragement-Because of y’all I’m bigger & sexier than ever! πŸ₯°πŸ˜‰

I’m filming a special clip tomorrow to celebrate this fun milestone & should have it up here by this weekend, it’s gonna be a BIG one πŸ₯΅

As always thanks for letting me be your greedy girl, can’t wait to keep growing for you 😘

IMG_3664.jpeg

Oh Wow you're looking incredible,would love to be rubbing that belly right now.them stretch Marks are coming along nicely πŸ₯΅

congratulations on 10,000 followers πŸ₯³

1 hour ago, CakedupKayyla said:

Recently hit 10,000 followers on here & just want to say thank y’all so so much for all of your constant support & encouragement-Because of y’all I’m bigger & sexier than ever! πŸ₯°πŸ˜‰

I’m filming a special clip tomorrow to celebrate this fun milestone & should have it up here by this weekend, it’s gonna be a BIG one πŸ₯΅

As always thanks for letting me be your greedy girl, can’t wait to keep growing for you 😘

IMG_3664.jpeg

Congratulations! You look utterly fantastic -- looking forward to the video. :DΒ 

2 hours ago, CakedupKayyla said:

IMG_3664.jpeg

You should do a 10,000 calorie stuffing to celebrate 🐷😍😍😍

9 hours ago, CakedupKayyla said:

IMG_3664.jpeg

Glad I could be a part of your beginning on here through now with you! 😁😁😁 happy to continue to support your growth as always 😜😏

13 hours ago, CakedupKayyla said:

IMG_3664.jpeg

10000 followers and bigger, sexier than ever ! 😍 Congratulations ! Thanks for being here, it's such a pleasure to see you growing happier and fatter ! 😍

18 hours ago, CakedupKayyla said:

IMG_3664.jpeg

Β 

1 hour ago, CakedupKayyla said:

feeling sooo hungry & horny tonight- cum stuff your greedy piggy? 😈🐷IMG_3670.jpeg

IMG_3671.jpeg

Bigger is sexier ! You make me horny too😡 ! The more you eat, the more your curves grow, so hot !

7 hours ago, CakedupKayyla said:

feeling sooo hungry & horny tonight- cum stuff your greedy piggy? 😈🐷IMG_3670.jpeg

IMG_3671.jpeg

The best kind of combination for such a growing girl -- other than stuffed and satisfied, that is! I can think of some ways to help with that -- perhaps a funnel with some shake with a certain...buzzing friend between your legs growing more intense the more of the fattening liquid you suck down? Or maybe something more simple with you bent over and face-first in a sheet cake as you're being filled from behind? πŸ₯΅πŸ˜