Guest Darlek306
16 hours ago, Nadya said:

Look how sexy we are together!! @Olivia Jaide

IMB_xzzNXR.GIF

You sure are! 

15 hours ago, Nadya said:

Yesssssss :) I can't wait until Im on one fullll timeeee!!

We await!

• Curvage Model
On 3/20/2024 at 10:45 PM, x-rayeyes said:

You should also try French crêpes - delicious with plentiful maple syrup poured over them!

Omg yummmm I used to have a crepe machine years ago but I didn't properly honor it the way I would now with the most fattening crepes ever hahahaha

20 minutes ago, Nadya said:

New level of gluttony achieved: I ate all five containers of food and wasn't fully full. Had to get cupcakes and chips to top it all off lol

IMB_ZCKbdB.GIF

Jesus nadya 🤯🐷 wow just look at the size of that gut 🥵 is this a vid 🤞🏻. I have been watching some of your older vids recently and it’s amazing how fat you have become 😍.

• Curvage Model
26 minutes ago, Residentsteven said:

Jesus nadya 🤯🐷 wow just look at the size of that gut 🥵 is this a vid 🤞🏻. I have been watching some of your older vids recently and it’s amazing how fat you have become 😍.

Aww thanks :) such a transformation and still lots of work that needs to be done!!
Yessss its a MASSIVE stuffing vid itll probably go live tonight or tomorrow its queued up for review :) 

6 hours ago, Nadya said:

New level of gluttony achieved: I ate all five containers of food and wasn't fully full. Had to get cupcakes and chips to top it all off lol

IMB_ZCKbdB.GIF

you look amazing nadya! i’ve been following you since the begging - your thin days! what have your family and friends said about your immense gain? you look like a totally different person 😳