fatniki03

Guest ExponentialGrowth

Yes a dozen is a lot!! 😂 Yea a dozen a day plus your regular food will plump you up. That's all extra calories. Maybe you'll even want more donuts...

• Curvage Model

Gosh. I tried to get through a dozen Krispy kremes 2 days ago and completely failed. I guess it depends on your tolerance of sugar and how big your gut is. I wish I could get through a dozen though, it would definitely boost the calorie intake by a few thousand. Sugar ring is my favourite if anyone is buying 😜

7 hours ago, BustyBlue said:

Gosh. I tried to get through a dozen Krispy kremes 2 days ago and completely failed. I guess it depends on your tolerance of sugar and how big your gut is. I wish I could get through a dozen though, it would definitely boost the calorie intake by a few thousand. Sugar ring is my favourite if anyone is buying 😜

im only 150 pounds and 5'4

Guest Phoebe Phillips
On 8/30/2022 at 8:39 AM, fatniki03 said:

I just ate 1 dozen donuts I'm really proudness of myself but i wanna know is a dozen donuts even a lot and will a dozen donuts a day my me fatter 

Donuts have been on my mind since I first stumbled upon this thread. And I don’t want Dunkin Donuts or something like that. Maybe I’ll take a visit to a local place and get some…but yes I want donuts now 🍩🍩🍩

On 8/30/2022 at 1:39 PM, fatniki03 said:

I just ate 1 dozen donuts I'm really proudness of myself but i wanna know is a dozen donuts even a lot and will a dozen donuts a day my me fatter 

Will a dozen donuts a day make me fatter?

Thos should be filed next to "Is the pope Catholic"

On 9/5/2022 at 7:02 AM, BustyBlue said:

Personally I've always found Krispy Kremes too sweet. You might want to try some other kind of doughnut and see if you can manage those better.

A dozen doughnuts is around 1440 calories. Probably not enough to gain by themselves. 

However, if you were eating enough to maintain your weight before and continue to eat the same amount in addition to those doughnuts you will most likely gain.

The only problem I see is that it'll get boring...variety is good for the appetite. I would switch the doughnuts up with other fattening things, or at least eat different kinds of doughnuts!

• 1 month later...
On 9/11/2022 at 8:44 PM, Amelia Marxxx said:

Donuts have been on my mind since I first stumbled upon this thread. And I don’t want Dunkin Donuts or something like that. Maybe I’ll take a visit to a local place and get some…but yes I want donuts now 🍩🍩🍩

Why not dunkin?

On 9/14/2022 at 3:20 PM, Dr. Feeder said:

A dozen doughnuts is around 1440 calories. Probably not enough to gain by themselves. 

However, if you were eating enough to maintain your weight before and continue to eat the same amount in addition to those doughnuts you will most likely gain.

The only problem I see is that it'll get boring...variety is good for the appetite. I would switch the doughnuts up with other fattening things, or at least eat different kinds of doughnuts!

I have long johns they got more calories like almost double the normal donut 

• Curvage Model

I guess the real question is whether or not you're trying to eat them all at once/in a really short time span. 🤔

I've discovered while I've been a grazer all my life (moo 🐮)  I find one sitting stuffing to be more of a challenge. Could I eat a dozen donuts? Sure thing! But it'd probably take me about an hour of just mindless indulgence. Try to eat a dozen in 20 minutes or less? That's probably a totally different story. I agree, though, that type of food can make a difference, too, and what your tolerance is, and whether or not you're balancing with some sort of liquid intake. 

If you're trying to really up your weight, though, the key is to make sure your intake is more than your output. There's calculators online to find your resting metabolic rate (not super accurate, but enough to give you an idea) which is the base amount of calories you need to function. So long as you're eating more than you're burning, you'll definitely gain, no matter what you decide to eat. 🥰

Guest Bellygainerchris91

I'm going to attempt this tommorow. Tbh I might just eat like 6 or 8. I dont think I will be able to eat all 12 but ill try to force myself until I feel like I just cant no more. I might also chug some heavy cream or just some milk to wash it down.

On 11/17/2022 at 10:46 PM, Bellygainerchris91 said:

I'm going to attempt this tommorow. Tbh I might just eat like 6 or 8. I dont think I will be able to eat all 12 but ill try to force myself until I feel like I just cant no more. I might also chug some heavy cream or just some milk to wash it down.

Go for it

On 11/16/2022 at 10:14 PM, Doe_Nylie said:

I guess the real question is whether or not you're trying to eat them all at once/in a really short time span. 🤔

I've discovered while I've been a grazer all my life (moo 🐮)  I find one sitting stuffing to be more of a challenge. Could I eat a dozen donuts? Sure thing! But it'd probably take me about an hour of just mindless indulgence. Try to eat a dozen in 20 minutes or less? That's probably a totally different story. I agree, though, that type of food can make a difference, too, and what your tolerance is, and whether or not you're balancing with some sort of liquid intake. 

If you're trying to really up your weight, though, the key is to make sure your intake is more than your output. There's calculators online to find your resting metabolic rate (not super accurate, but enough to give you an idea) which is the base amount of calories you need to function. So long as you're eating more than you're burning, you'll definitely gain, no matter what you decide to eat. 🥰

You are so right