1 hour ago, Nightfeeder said:

Your story is my dream coming true.

What a fantasy.

Would be interesting to know how your sister will react if she found your laptop with curvage page on ?!?

My favourite part is she seems to be getting chubby now. I think her mind would explode if she found all the highly personal anecdotes I have shared on this site including text messages about farting etc. i have never used the site on my laptop and I don’t even know the password as I am always logged in 🙈🐷💦 I haven’t told my sisters about the erotic dreams I have had about them. My youngest sister has a perfect body in my view (slightly obese pear shaped goddess body) whilst the professor/soccer player has an athletic thick physique. Both are gorgeous, generous warm-hearted food lovers and we all enjoy cooking and eating large amounts. The prof has the most self control and is the most active, with her running, soccer, touch rugby etc. i am currently the sister with the biggest gut, least fitness and most inactive but that will change as I take up kick boxing training again. It will be harder with the belly but it doesn’t mean it is impossible. I know seeing is believing and I really want to show you what I am capable of in terms of being less of a slob and slightly fitter and stronger. I keep making excuses and failing with the fitness efforts but I have to try harder. I can do this. I can’t keep going through life being such a heavy breather because I am so out of shape. It is straight up embarrassing. 

F1F350EF-8231-404B-A884-8615539411D9.jpeg

DD4CB6F5-1E5B-4E48-A897-FB284CDF4699.jpeg

AD70751B-413A-40F1-8053-566EB7F963C5.jpeg

She commented on the fact that I need to shower and wash my hair. My slobbish appearance is about as bad as it can be. Greasy hair, food on my clothing. I don’t know what happened to the pride I used to have in my appearance. I just got back from my first bike ride now. The repairs to the tyres held out. I made it up a steep hill. I feel like I could just die now. My poor lungs. Too much fat to be a good cyclist but I still enjoyed it, especially the down hill part 

Why does my butt hurt so much from that tiny little saddle after I rode all those metres on the bike? Stupid pokey hard thing dammit!!! My butt is too soft and wide for that type of saddle. I don’t know what my dad was thinking when he swapped it with the wider softer saddle that was on the bike before, to make the bike more professional, as if I will suddenly head off into the mountains for some serious off road biking. He might be delusional. Best we can hope is that I take more than six months to destroy the bike and it’s frame with my ever expanding body. I was so hungry after cycling those metres yesterday that I ate most of my snack supply. Oreos, nuts, crisps, coke etc my next goal in life is to have a small fridge close to my bed so I can have slightly lazier days in between my Olympic cycling training. 

54C6DFBB-C1B3-4855-A060-AF2D9AB22F9E.jpeg

F71358F4-253F-45EC-8782-9BDB7F91BA12.jpeg

Guest Mikey D63
13 minutes ago, GrowingGirl said:

Thank you. This somehow helps to make it feel better. Glad you like the pics. I might be getting fat girl legs now with cellulite. What do you think?

Oh judging by the second pic your thighs are looking deliciously inviting 😉😍

On 8/7/2022 at 11:12 PM, GrowingGirl said:

My favourite part is she seems to be getting chubby now. I think her mind would explode if she found all the highly personal anecdotes I have shared on this site including text messages about farting etc. i have never used the site on my laptop and I don’t even know the password as I am always logged in 🙈🐷💦 I haven’t told my sisters about the erotic dreams I have had about them. My youngest sister has a perfect body in my view (slightly obese pear shaped goddess body) whilst the professor/soccer player has an athletic thick physique. Both are gorgeous, generous warm-hearted food lovers and we all enjoy cooking and eating large amounts. The prof has the most self control and is the most active, with her running, soccer, touch rugby etc. i am currently the sister with the biggest gut, least fitness and most inactive but that will change as I take up kick boxing training again. It will be harder with the belly but it doesn’t mean it is impossible. I know seeing is believing and I really want to show you what I am capable of in terms of being less of a slob and slightly fitter and stronger. I keep making excuses and failing with the fitness efforts but I have to try harder. I can do this. I can’t keep going through life being such a heavy breather because I am so out of shape. It is straight up embarrassing. 

F1F350EF-8231-404B-A884-8615539411D9.jpeg

DD4CB6F5-1E5B-4E48-A897-FB284CDF4699.jpeg

AD70751B-413A-40F1-8053-566EB7F963C5.jpeg

I want to see if i can steal a video of her new upper belly roll resting on the table🥵🥵🔥

There was a point last night where my sister was searching for accommodation on Airbnb for her upcoming US work trip. I saw her reading a long review and the font and layout of the website looked just like curvage and I had this scary mental moment where I imagined she was on curvage going through this thread. I would die. This can never happen. I can’t even think about it. 🙈

Guest Mackeral23
7 hours ago, GrowingGirl said:

I can’t take a proper after photo cos I am a beached whale again and I can’t move any more today 

7325BE45-BD53-4114-BAB4-5D1767FE6514.jpeg

Seems proper to me.

50 minutes ago, GrowingGirl said:

There was a point last night where my sister was searching for accommodation on Airbnb for her upcoming US work trip. I saw her reading a long review and the font and layout of the website looked just like curvage and I had this scary mental moment where I imagined she was on curvage going through this thread. I would die. This can never happen. I can’t even think about it. 🙈

Yes, my hot fit sister will be in the US for an entire month, collaborating with other professors and doing presentations at universities there. I am really curious to see if she comes back with more chub, especially since she came back from Portugal with such a sexy soft belly. She is leaving soon and I will stay in her house whilst she is away because her kitchen is much better for cooking than mine.