So sadly my dad is the opposite of a feeder. He definitely wants me to lose weight I am way out of my depth dealing with two alcoholic psychotic drug addicts at the moment with really bad psychological problems and have not been eating well at all 😢😢😢😱 My dad is here now. He arrived yesterday but I can tell he isn’t going to help me gain at all. When he and his girlfriend arrived at my place they took out food for the two of them and said it’s just left overs and they are sorry that they don’t have any extra to share with me. My mom had a principle that even if the food was not enough for everyone it would be shared and everyone would eat something and it’s totally against her culture to eat in front of someone and not offer a plate and not share. I watched them eat and when they had finished I took the remains of the chicken carcass to the kitchen and ate what I could of the bones, gristle and those tiny pieces of chicken between the ribs. I was so hungry. I can’t go into the big house to get food because I am scared of how angry I am with my niece’s boyfriend. At least I will be with my sister in a few days and she will take care of me and give me a relaxed non judgemental place to gorge myself. 

B1C60928-C96C-4676-A27B-CF8559C8A714.jpeg

When the grocery delivery arrived I just had a blanket on but thanks to my sisters physio tape (for her soccer injuries) I was still decent when the blanket slipped down whilst taking the bags of food from the driver. Tbh it wasn’t intentional. And I think it is safe to say I have a feeder and a great source of support in my sister. Can’t wait for her to see how I look when I fetch her from the airport on Wednesday morning 

C8062BA7-592B-442F-A078-6703B14C80AA.jpeg

A29F71FA-CF6C-43BB-9376-56E5CC318D8E.jpeg

1CB4940C-82A4-4979-919C-A7C891D7FB91.jpeg

25CD1399-18BC-4DD2-AB87-E57902C6547F.jpeg

40 minutes ago, GrowingGirl said:

I just accidentally flashed my naked body to a runner whilst standing on my sister’s balcony after getting stuffed and eating selfies thinking about how the two of us used to run there together.

69FBC2CA-E13D-4441-B842-0328E7D72F25.jpeg

2F004337-D660-4B48-A422-2C60F8ACE9C9.jpeg

B30EF968-08A2-4BFE-B16C-B07F88079AAE.jpeg

Hope to see you keep up the hrd work and how much youll be eatig when your feeder sister is back

Love seeing how the camera adds ten pounds 😂😂😂 Everything is so perfect at my sisters place. Feels like being in a hotel. These are mostly dated pics (from a few months ago). the exhibitionist in me says I must share some belly photos and hear how sexy I am getting. Sadly my phone has no more memory so have to settled for dates stuff 

170AA577-09A6-4E0B-9FB5-304A62E43030.jpeg

6FE4EB1E-8C21-43D3-BCB9-036BA4939326.png

CF7F912C-3044-4C2A-9D0C-6FACA2F3E51C.png

46C57594-7271-4D04-B246-25133C95296E.jpeg

Think the camera is adding more than 10 pounds in your case 😋

The funny thing is your sister is the one away and should be putting on weight not you. She's really going to be shocked at what's happened to your waistline when she gets back!.

These are dated picture and you look huge in them? You must be ginormous now with that amount you are pigging out constantly and just stuffing your face all the time. Can't wait to see how much of a huge obese hog you've become if this aren't even actually you at your current size and biggest!!!!!  😲😍🥵

Trying to picture how my sister and I look when I go to watch her playing footie. This is someone else (the footballer in attached image) but fairly close to my sister’s appearance when she has her kit on. The lovely professor has a more hour glass figure and bigger bust but also very athletic. Can’t wait to see her in just 7 hours from now and can’t wait for her to see my lovely gains. Wondering if she released the fart she was holding. I recently farted on a plane. It was loud and i had to let it out but I went to the toilet to not embarrass my niece. Inside that airplane toilet, I felt really confined because I could hardly fit in that space. I wondered how people have sex in such a tiny space when one person can hardly fit. It’s crazy. Seems impossible to me. 

82C10F24-3861-4E05-9936-17C97DED0BCA.jpeg

Just got to work. Very stressful morning. My sister needed to borrow my car today because I found out her battery is flat and we don’t have cables. I had to try to clean all the crisps, cake crumbs and chicken grease from the seat, floor and steering wheel. I filled an empty cardboard box with rubbish from take out and other litter and had to drive to the airport with it and dumped it in a bin after parking my car. I was late fetching her but she was very sweet about it and just seemed tired and a bit anxious about getting to university on time to host a seminar. She didn’t seem to notice my gain at all. No visible reaction. She said, “You look great. Have you been eating enough? You look like you need a decent meal” so I guess I will still be getting fed and enjoying being spoilt. I asked her what happened to the fart she was holding in last night and she said her farts on the flight where all silent and had a mild odour. Not like me who was trumpeting away in the airplane toilet on the last flight I was on, and there was nothing mild about the gas bombs that I released 😂😂😂 Really glad she is back and relieved she is not worried about my rapidly increasing weight and the fact that my belly keeps getting wider and rounder and hanging further in front of my fupa. This is the outfit I wore to fetch her. I think it is very flattering on me and shows off my shape quite nicely.

49B3710B-446C-43DD-B893-E1F16EBDC27E.jpeg