4 hours ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Not sure that this dress is able to hide how full I am in this moment. Before my clothes were flattering and mostly lose. So much has changed 

B8C7BEA6-1BE9-4F9F-9EE6-022DEC44FD45.jpeg

It’s not just your growing gut that’s bulging out of your dress now. It’s your thickening thighs and your pantie devouring ass too. The fact that you’ve gorged yourself so huge that you’d modest clothes become revealing is so damn hot. I wonder what your coworkers stare at more, your soft fat ass jiggling through your dress with every step, thighs quaking and rubbing together as you waddle around, tits that seems to grow by the month wobbling noticeably more than they used to, or that swollen gut that seems to expand after every lunch break? Or maybe they’re more focused on how out of breath and unfocused you’ve been recently. How your eyes widen when they mention your weight and then suddenly your missing only to return more out of breath with your clothes tighter. Probably wondering where that fit bundle of energy went and how she got replaced by a gluttonous landwhale 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Ilvg said:

It’s not just your growing gut that’s bulging out of your dress now. It’s your thickening thighs and your pantie devouring ass too. The fact that you’ve gorged yourself so huge that you’d modest clothes become revealing is so damn hot. I wonder what your coworkers stare at more, your soft fat ass jiggling through your dress with every step, thighs quaking and rubbing together as you waddle around, tits that seems to grow by the month wobbling noticeably more than they used to, or that swollen gut that seems to expand after every lunch break? Or maybe they’re more focused on how out of breath and unfocused you’ve been recently. How your eyes widen when they mention your weight and then suddenly your missing only to return more out of breath with your clothes tighter. Probably wondering where that fit bundle of energy went and how she got replaced by a gluttonous landwhale 

Your fatology professor is giving you an A this term 🥵🥰🐳💦

• Curvage Model

Before driving used to be a lot more comfortable. Now I use shapewear to keep my belly away from the steering wheel. When I remove the shapewear, this is what happens, and this is my empty belly. I may have just left the chubby zone and entered fat territory 🥵🐳💦

498C093A-D59D-4268-ADED-AA7028AE7727.jpeg

FD410D95-01BA-4099-B771-BBB73D45D38E.jpeg

1 hour ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Going to sleep horny but happy. Been snacking and enjoying the sweet messages in my inbox. Who else feels the same as anonymous? 

AB8F6068-4AA3-4F87-B861-D32A286EE189.jpeg

263A55F8-6C81-4C8A-99EA-F5D0A343E994.jpeg

Probably anyone that sees that fat ass stretching those panties. Or anyone that can picture the ripples traveling through your fat gut and thick thighs while you lay on your back 😏

• Curvage Model

Chubby me vs fit me? There is no contest. Chubby me is infinitely hotter and fat me is going to be pure flames. Sure, there will be challenges and I honestly miss doing sport and I feel a bit disappointed that I put my fitness training on hold this week by being stuffed to the gills with junk food. I will need to get a bigger car one day soon at the rate I am going. I squeezed out on the passenger side today. It was tight. I can see what’s in my future. I can hear the gossip and the concerned whispers - did you see what happened to Mira? Girl blew the f#%k up! She looks like a land whale now!!! 🐳💦

F21AB440-9871-4076-AA06-59BABC79BDF1.jpeg

Guest memyselfandice
5 hours ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Chubby me vs fit me? There is no contest. Chubby me is infinitely hotter and fat me is going to be pure flames. Sure, there will be challenges and I honestly miss doing sport and I feel a bit disappointed that I put my fitness training on hold this week by being stuffed to the gills with junk food. I will need to get a bigger car one day soon at the rate I am going. I squeezed out on the passenger side today. It was tight. I can see what’s in my future. I can hear the gossip and the concerned whispers - did you see what happened to Mira? Girl blew the f#%k up! She looks like a land whale now!!! 🐳💦

F21AB440-9871-4076-AA06-59BABC79BDF1.jpeg

What's it like to eat whatever and how much you want now vs. watching the diet back then?

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, memyselfandice said:

What's it like to eat whatever and how much you want now vs. watching the diet back then?

I didn't really watch my diet before.  I have never worried about what I eat. I have always had a fast metabolism and always stayed around the same weight, between 105lb - 120lb depending on how much muscle I picked up for sports events or training for jobs that needed me to be stronger. Even if my weight fluctuated, I generally wore the same size clothing - kids clothes, age 11-12 or age 13-14. I usually gained a bit of weight in December due to being on holiday but always lost it all by the start of February. Gaining during the past two and half years has felt like a labour of love because it takes a lot of time and effort for me to eat enough to actually gain. I can't just be relaxed about what I eat and expect to gain. I have to actually down an entire tub of melted ice cream and force myself to eat whole pizzas or rotisserie chickens which I enjoy doing but it's time away from work that lands me in food comas and I should have done a lot more to grow my company this year instead of being so obsessed with growing my hog gut. My appetite is picking up but not as much as I would like it to and if I hadn't started smoking in 2020 to get munchies, I would never have managed to gain, so we can thank that green stuff for getting me to my current size. I do love gorging myself and love that I finally managed to get to this chubby state but I really wish that new opportunities could come my way that will enable me to gain even more. I am waiting to hear if I get accepted as a model on this site. It took a while but I sorted out the admin and my paypal and stuff so fingers crossed that I will be modelling and that people will buy the clips that I sell. Hope I can make good enough content in between everything else I am doing but I am quietly optimistic because the idea of being able to buy more food and being able to fast track my gaining is a big motivator. 

14 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

I didn't really watch my diet before.  I have never worried about what I eat. I have always had a fast metabolism and always stayed around the same weight, between 105lb - 120lb depending on how much muscle I picked up for sports events or training for jobs that needed me to be stronger. Even if my weight fluctuated, I generally wore the same size clothing - kids clothes, age 11-12 or age 13-14. I usually gained a bit of weight in December due to being on holiday but always lost it all by the start of February. Gaining during the past two and half years has felt like a labour of love because it takes a lot of time and effort for me to eat enough to actually gain. I can't just be relaxed about what I eat and expect to gain. I have to actually down an entire tub of melted ice cream and force myself to eat whole pizzas or rotisserie chickens which I enjoy doing but it's time away from work that lands me in food comas and I should have done a lot more to grow my company this year instead of being so obsessed with growing my hog gut. My appetite is picking up but not as much as I would like it to and if I hadn't started smoking in 2020 to get munchies, I would never have managed to gain, so we can thank that green stuff for getting me to my current size. I do love gorging myself and love that I finally managed to get to this chubby state but I really wish that new opportunities could come my way that will enable me to gain even more. I am waiting to hear if I get accepted as a model on this site. It took a while but I sorted out the admin and my paypal and stuff so fingers crossed that I will be modelling and that people will buy the clips that I sell. Hope I can make good enough content in between everything else I am doing but I am quietly optimistic because the idea of being able to buy more food and being able to fast track my gaining is a big motivator. 

I wish I could help get you fatter 

Guest memyselfandice
47 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Your metabolism will probably slow down a bit when you get older I bet and then it'll be easier to gain weight. Do you track your calories to make sure you're eating enough to gain? I like to use the MyFitnessPal app. It gives you a good idea of how many calories to eat to lose, maintain, or gain weight over a period of time given your age, height, gender, and activity level. Also, best wishes on becoming a Curvage Model, exciting!!

• Curvage Model
14 minutes ago, memyselfandice said:

Your metabolism will probably slow down a bit when you get older I bet and then it'll be easier to gain weight. Do you track your calories to make sure you're eating enough to gain? I like to use the MyFitnessPal app. It gives you a good idea of how many calories to eat to lose, maintain, or gain weight over a period of time given your age, height, gender, and activity level. Also, best wishes on becoming a Curvage Model, exciting!!

I do track calories but mostly just on a Google document and try to eat over 5000 a day because apparently I will gain if I eat over 2200 calories. Sometimes I don’t manage this amount due to time constraints and work. I use different online calculators to check how I can speed up my gain. I like researching ways I can speed it up by eating certain foods or taking supplements. I think the most I ate in one day was 14000 calories and it felt amazing but apparently the human body can only process so much extra food and a lot will just get excreted but it still felt great to stretch my stomach to this extent and to get so massively bloated. I am excited about the possibility of modelling. Hoping it works out.