Guest Loving-Chubby-Women
On 2/24/2023 at 11:32 AM, In Love With Bellies said:

Your growing curves look incredible from every angles ! 😍

Amazingly plump and pretty girl!!❤️😃

On 11/18/2022 at 5:21 AM, Ysabel27 said:

As soon as the clip will be in the clip store I will send it to you as a gift

Is the minimum I can do to thank you, you really opened my eyes for something so new and cool for me 😍

I like the BBW version of Chel, I was looking allot for that image

Is she like that in the movie also or someone else made it?

I will see the movie before to record

This is the full movie, right?

Damn you really made my suggestion, thank you very much, I'm dying to see the video.

YOU ARE WONDERFUL DRESSED AS CHEL!!!

• Curvage Model

Dear Curvage friends,

Ysabel here 😃

As you have seen I haven't been so active anymore in my topic and also not replied DM 

I am sorry for this 😞

Because some personal reasons (which I will explain in a coming Q&A video) I just didn't had the time to keep up with all this.

Although I haven't been active in this topic and didn't replied DM I have been eating more and more each day (as you probably have seen I gained allot of weight lately...) and I keep focused on my second weight gain goal (double my original weight of 55 KG = 110 KG before 1st of July of this year!).

I think I will hit 110 KG way before July 😁😁😁

Because there are so many questions unanswered I have decided to record a sexy Q&A video (which I will make available for the minimum price of only $ 2.00). Also I will talk about my weight gain journey so far and I will talk about my long term gaining goals to become a SSBBW 😈📈💥 

Before to record my Q&A video I will go through all my DM and will read all the questions in this topic (made before Wednesday 22th of March).

Feel free to ask my anything

I will include all of your questions in my Q&A video and answer them with love ❤️

By the way, it has been too long ago that I have weighed myself (and I am really really curious after feeling my body expanding so much!!) 

So I will record a very special weigh-in video tomorrow (I expect it in the Clip Store this Saturday 18 of March) 😍

Kisses with love 💋

Ysabel

• Ysabel27-Peru changed the title to Latina Feedee Ysabel: ​❓​ UPCOMING Q&A ​❓​ = Ask me ANYTHING before 22th of March! ​💋​
2 hours ago, Ysabel27 said:

Dear Curvage friends,

Ysabel here 😃

As you have seen I haven't been so active anymore in my topic and also not replied DM 

I am sorry for this 😞

Because some personal reasons (which I will explain in a coming Q&A video) I just didn't had the time to keep up with all this.

Although I haven't been active in this topic and didn't replied DM I have been eating more and more each day (as you probably have seen I gained allot of weight lately...) and I keep focused on my second weight gain goal (double my original weight of 55 KG = 110 KG before 1st of July of this year!).

Because there are so many questions unanswered I have decided to record a sexy Q&A video (which I will make available for the minimum price of only $ 2.00). Also I will talk about my weight gain journey so far and I will talk about my long term gaining goals to become a SSBBW 😈📈💥 

Before to record my Q&A video I will go through all my DM and will read all the questions in this topic (made before Wednesday 22th of March).

I will include all of your questions in my Q&A video and answer them with love ❤️

By the way, it has been too long ago that I have weighed myself (and I am really really curious after feeling my body expanding so much!!) 

So I will record a very special weigh-in video tomorrow (I expect it in the Clip Store this Saturday 18 of March) 😍

Kisses with love 💋

Ysabel

Do you think you will become the Latino version of Mochii Babii? You sure would look very beautiful that round 🥰🥰🥰

3 hours ago, Ysabel27 said:

Dear Curvage friends,

Ysabel here 😃

I am sorry for this 😞

Kisses with love 💋

Ysabel

Hii, first of all congratulations for your progress. You are gaining so fast.

My question is: What would you do if you finally reach the SSBBW weight. Do you plan to stop in there or keep gaining more after it? Greetings.

I'm so proud of how much you've been able to gain and can't weight until you're double your current weight 🥵

What have you found to be the most enjoyable part of gaining weight? 

Where would you want the fat to go on your body if you could choose?

What has been your favourite video to film so far?

Looking forward to seeing your weight update. I'm sure you'll have to update your July goal as you'll already be close to it!

On 3/17/2023 at 12:50 AM, Ysabel27 said:

Dear Curvage friends,

Ysabel here 😃

I am sorry for this 😞

Kisses with love 💋

Ysabel