Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

Guest watercolourz

the full collection! some exposure and pixel issues but some awesome belly to make up for it! 

lucy 3.jpglucy 2.jpglucy 4.jpglucy 5.jpglucy 6.jpglucy 1.jpg

I'd like to know what the people who went to the event thought. After all they were probably slightly bewildered why the chubby red head with massive boobs was there. I'm sure some would look past the size of her but I could see others being negative about it. 

As I look through the photos it's hard not to see her as just a chubby girl trying to make it in modelling. I think her boobs are changing as she gains weight as well, less like the tradition 'big boob model' and more like chubby girl boobs. 

15 minutes ago, serendipity said:

I'd like to know what the people who went to the event thought. After all they were probably slightly bewildered why the chubby red head with massive boobs was there. I'm sure some would look past the size of her but I could see others being negative about it. 

As I look through the photos it's hard not to see her as just a chubby girl trying to make it in modelling. I think her boobs are changing as she gains weight as well, less like the tradition 'big boob model' and more like chubby girl boobs. 

Hey, I'm all for some chubby cleavage.

6 hours ago, serendipity said:

Chubby girl boobs: there can be no doubt 

image.jpeg

Guest wodbugaf
On 4/4/2016 at 10:36 PM, mattokkio said:

I guess we will never see her on a scale

She's a 10/10 on my scale ;)

Holy crap!  Goddess material.  She looks so good here!

I'd love to see her body in motion, but damn, her site is just too expensive!  If I gave a fig about any of the other glamour models with whom she's networked, it might be worth it.  But the only other one I'm interested in is Jodie Gasson.  Judging by Twitter/Intstagram, etc. followers, Lucy is far and away the most popular model on their site/network.  She might do better starting her own site.  Wouldn't mind seeing her start her own group/network of similarly endowed models either! :D

1 minute ago, sower said:

Holy crap!  Goddess material.  She looks so good here!

I'd love to see her body in motion, but damn, her site is just too expensive!  If I gave a fig about any of the other glamour models with whom she's networked, it might be worth it.  But the only other one I'm interested in is Jodie Gasson.  Judging by Twitter/Intstagram, etc. followers, Lucy is far and away the most popular model on their site/network.  She might do better starting her own site.  Wouldn't mind seeing her start her own group/network of similarly endowed models either! :D

At the end of last month, she had a deal where it was only $15. You get access to the whole back catalogue, but you have to remember to cancel within a month. Keep an eye out for the deal, it will be back.