If you could pick 3 feedees to a buffet who would they be

Guest Footballer95

• Curvage Model
19 minutes ago, ChocoBunny said:

@MinaMahalย one of the hottest women on the site for sure. It would be a dream to pig out with the goddess.

@Nectar of_the Godsย another sexy woman that I would love to be in the same room as. Her shape is mesmerizing.ย 

@GoddessGluttonย can sit on me any day ๐Ÿฅฐ

Thank you, lovely. I'd shove my face in a cake with you any day.ย ๐Ÿ’‹

• Curvage Model

ย 

40 minutes ago, ChocoBunny said:

@MinaMahalย one of the hottest women on the site for sure. It would be a dream to pig out with the goddess.

@Nectar of_the Godsย another sexy woman that I would love to be in the same room as. Her shape is mesmerizing.ย 

and Goddess Glutton is pretty hotย ๐Ÿ˜

Edited by Nectar of_the Gods

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, ChocoBunny said:

@ChocoBunnyย Yesss toย pig out out with you and these other goddesses would be dreamy ๐Ÿ˜

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, Tendedsugar said:

My 3 easily would be @TheBigAssSSBBW@TheBigAssSSBBWย And @TheBigAssSSBBWย just pick her 3 times for the 3 times the eating๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿท and 3x the results๐Ÿคค

Hahahaha I mean I definitely eat more than enough for 3 people on a daily basis so ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜ย 

ย 

44 minutes ago, Bella Abbondanza said:

This would be such an inspiring group to feast with!!!ย 

I figure you guys have some of the greediest appetites and each represent one of the 3Bs.ย 

@Mochii Babiiย with the massive fat ball of a bellyย 

@reiinapop with the massive shelf of a wideload rear end

and of course you sporting the mega fat jello tits to complete the trio of fats :D

ย 

Guest ssbbwfeederKING

@Enchantressย @Deesweightgainย @BigCutieGigi
ย 

Gigi would easily be the biggest among those girls but bigger is always better. Dee has always been one of my all time favorites with her round belly extra bloated would be a very pleasant sight to see across the table. Then of course my girl Enchantress who isnโ€™t the biggest girl just yet but that is why we need to give her the most fattening treatment she would look sexy asf eating too her absolute max. It is basically 3 girls each from one size level that would be my dream 3 girls to bring to the buffet if I am just thinking off the top of my head, love all of those girls;) ๐Ÿ˜˜

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...