FatGirl gains 100+lbs…

• Curvage Model
On 11/21/2022 at 1:44 PM, BowlingForAdventure said:

I believe you when you say that. The first 4 are just warm-up for the 5th one!

It was indeed!

On 11/21/2022 at 4:20 PM, rebit80 said:

Love that look and full stretched belly😍

thank you! I see to get two new ones for every pound I gain 🤭

11 hours ago, [email protected] said:

I have noticed that in these recent photos your face and features look quite different now. It's amazing the difference the extra fat can make

yeah, my face has really rounded out recently! 

11 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Do you find now that you need to sit more often.I wonder how long you can stand before the weight becomes too much? 

Definitely! I’m almost always sitting these days, standing is a very rare occurrence! I even have a stool to sit on whilst I cook because I can’t stand for that long 😂

12 hours ago, FatGirl45 said:

It was indeed!

thank you! I see to get two new ones for every pound I gain 🤭

yeah, my face has really rounded out recently! 

Definitely! I’m almost always sitting these days, standing is a very rare occurrence! I even have a stool to sit on whilst I cook because I can’t stand for that long 😂

My other half is the same. You really hit a level when you end up having to take a breather going up a flight of stairs!  My wife has now become conditioned to sit unless avoidable which means we plan where to go and bring a chair with us! Also avoids any sort of walking if she can avoid it.Always lifts and never stairs !

• Curvage Model
On 12/2/2022 at 3:54 PM, jonasctba said:

I can see some fat belly in your skinny pic 

So it was a predict of what was waiting in a near future hehe

There was certainly a little hint of belly! 😂 I’d probably gained a little bit already at that point! 🤭

On 12/2/2022 at 5:32 PM, Voluptuouslover said:

I am not sure I could have predicted just how massive that gut of yours has become WOW!

me neither! I never would have imagined even being 200+lbs let alone 300+ 🤭

21 hours ago, 1992 said:

God in heaven!  Your gain is magnificent!  😍👍

thank you so much! 😁❤️

• Curvage Model
On 12/4/2022 at 9:34 AM, [email protected] said:

And your stretch marks are a work of art !! What in. Your other half must be loving your journey too !   Has your excessive gain been totally accepted by your family now ?  Do they know it was deliberate? Do you discuss it with them?

Pretty much! It never really gets discussed anymore apart from the occasional passive aggressive comment 😂 oh definitely not! The only people who know it’s intentional is you guys 😂