Hey! I’m Denise ♥️

DoubleDenise

1 hour ago, DoubleDenise said:

Just realized I haven’t introduced myself officially! 

Hey y’all! I’m Denise, a 25 year old, from Memphis TN! 

Im your typical southern belle who loves home cookin’! In my spare time, I like to cook, bake, binge watch tv shows, paint, and of course eat my favorite snacks! 

I am so happy to be apart of this community, and I am COMPLETELY overwhelmed at how welcomed I was upon joining the site! 

I’m new here, so please feel free to suggest clip ideas! My next clip will be a Q&A all about myself and how I gained 120lbs in just a few years! So reply with any question (nothing is off limits) 

I look forward to my journey here! 

much love, Denise ♥️

90433471-A82F-4405-A8E9-71B4010F42A6.jpeg

What got you into this community?

2 hours ago, DoubleDenise said:

Just realized I haven’t introduced myself officially! 

Hey y’all! I’m Denise, a 25 year old, from Memphis TN! 

Im your typical southern belle who loves home cookin’! In my spare time, I like to cook, bake, binge watch tv shows, paint, and of course eat my favorite snacks! 

I am so happy to be apart of this community, and I am COMPLETELY overwhelmed at how welcomed I was upon joining the site! 

I’m new here, so please feel free to suggest clip ideas! My next clip will be a Q&A all about myself and how I gained 120lbs in just a few years! So reply with any question (nothing is off limits) 

I look forward to my journey here! 

much love, Denise ♥️

90433471-A82F-4405-A8E9-71B4010F42A6.jpeg

Thank you for the introduction, I have enjoyed your updates since you joined. You’re very beautiful and I love your commentary so far. I look forward to your Q&A clip 😉

Hi Denise!
I'm floored by the B/A pics and you seem downright adorable, super comfortable in your own skin. Hope you & WannabeAthickgirl have a lovely time here 😊

A few curious questions!
What's your favourite thing to cook, and favourite thing to eat?
How has the weight changed how people look at you (family, friends, partners, strangers)?
How is dating & going out compared to when you were skinny? What kind of attention do you enjoy the most as a fat girl?

As for suggestions, I'm personally in love with outfit try-ons. There's lots of models in underwear here but seeing either clothes one would generally wear out and about during the day, or all done up for a night on the town, is a big draw for me. The odd photo showing a size difference between friends is super exciting, too.

• Curvage Model
On 1/22/2022 at 1:14 PM, TheDirtyHop said:

Welcome welcome! This community is lucky to have you ☺️ What do you like to paint? What have been your favorite shows to binge watch/What are you watching currently?

SUCH good questions! I can't wait to answer them in my Q&A clip! thankyou so much! 🙂 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Pouts said:

Hi Denise!
I'm floored by the B/A pics and you seem downright adorable, super comfortable in your own skin. Hope you & WannabeAthickgirl have a lovely time here 😊

A few curious questions!
What's your favourite thing to cook, and favourite thing to eat?
How has the weight changed how people look at you (family, friends, partners, strangers)?
How is dating & going out compared to when you were skinny? What kind of attention do you enjoy the most as a fat girl?

As for suggestions, I'm personally in love with outfit try-ons. There's lots of models in underwear here but seeing either clothes one would generally wear out and about during the day, or all done up for a night on the town, is a big draw for me. The odd photo showing a size difference between friends is super exciting, too.

Well aren't you a sweetheart! sooo many good questions! I'll be SURE to include them in my Q&A! ❤️ collab clips with @WannabeAthickgirl are coming soon!

Guest Bondingoverfood
14 hours ago, DoubleDenise said:

Here’s a before and after! LOOK at the difference! I am so much happier and I feel SEXIER than ever! Thanks to y’all ♥️ 

I literally “doubled” in size! 🙈 

D6DCB4E0-0545-4C57-80FB-C2CB01607F5A.png

E9E14EFE-FF6C-4FA5-8CE4-F9F83BA1EBF3.jpeg

Nothing like doubling down and feeling so much better for it!! Bring on those second and third helpings and looking forward to seeing what 3x the old you could look like!!

16 hours ago, DoubleDenise said:

Here’s a before and after! LOOK at the difference! I am so much happier and I feel SEXIER than ever! Thanks to y’all ♥️ 

What a transformation! Congrats on the progress. You look great. There's nothing sexier that a girl with a belly. I'm glad you feel as good as you look! Keep it up!

Questions for your Q&A video…what is your current weight and your goal weight? How much do you eat everyday? How do you have such big burps? If you could answer these, I would appreciate it☺️

Guest Venturedawg
17 hours ago, DoubleDenise said:

D6DCB4E0-0545-4C57-80FB-C2CB01607F5A.png

E9E14EFE-FF6C-4FA5-8CE4-F9F83BA1EBF3.jpeg

Goodness gracious you're GLOWING! Such a beautiful and confident woman! ❤️