Guest romeos92
3 hours ago, Gothicc Princess said:

Babes do you have any suggestion for my next clips? What would you like to see? Please let me know! 

Anything from you is perfect babe

22 hours ago, Gothicc Princess said:

Babes do you have any suggestion for my next clips? What would you like to see? Please let me know! 

-Anything with burping, esp. a workout fail where you burp throughout the workout attempt

-Corset try-on

-Schoolgirl outfit stuffing

-Any roleplay, maybe as a fat teacher or as a model in denial to start?

On 2/15/2022 at 12:01 PM, Gothicc Princess said:

I love hedonism, ie smoking, drinking, overeating...Also anything that feels candid and day to day, trying on clothes, making dinner, cleaning, a failed workout attempt. But your stuff is always great.

• Curvage Model

@killerb1 thx so much babe! I really appreciate it ❤️

by the way guysssss, get yourself ready because soon you’ll have something new.. I’m working on the quality of my clip, so gimme some suggestions… thx everyone for the support, i love you all ❤️

952AAEDE-F6D1-4D0F-B259-9908226E7B10.thumb.jpeg.693c17fc0890e7d1529ba782a039e0d6.jpeg

Just a lil spoiler for my fav ones ❤️

• Curvage Model

Btw this is not the “school girl stuffing”, this is a more chill one, the scool girl one will be out soon too, but like, i want it to be so perfect, so it will take some more time ❤️ stay tuned for my updates ❤️ 

and if you have some other ideas/ suggestion that you’d like to see, please let me know! 

Guest romeos92
4 minutes ago, Gothicc Princess said:

Btw this is not the “school girl stuffing”, this is a more chill one, the scool girl one will be out soon too, but like, i want it to be so perfect, so it will take some more time ❤️ stay tuned for my updates ❤️ 

and if you have some other ideas/ suggestion that you’d like to see, please let me know! 

as i said anything from you is just perfect as long as your sexy body keeps growing larger...i would like to see maybe a outgrown clothes try on showing every angle of your body how it cant fit your clothes and it would be the best angles showing your big growing booty❤️

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...