Plump Meteorologist Sarah G.

wakpak33

Unreal, 10 years ago I never thought we would have seen one fat meteorologist, let alone so many, wearing such form-fitting clothing. Body positivity may be on the back foot right now, but one thing that has changed in a big way in the last decade is fat women's clothing. There's so much more fitted and/or revealing clothing that fat women are willing to wear.

9 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

Unreal, 10 years ago I never thought we would have seen one fat meteorologist, let alone so many, wearing such form-fitting clothing. Body positivity may be on the back foot right now, but one thing that has changed in a big way in the last decade is fat women's clothing. There's so much more fitted and/or revealing clothing that fat women are willing to wear.

I may be proven wrong, but I think the toothpaste is out of the tube when it comes to strict adherence to diet culture. Body positivity, self-love, whatever you want to call it, is here to stay, though there will always be many people who will push back against it -- often because they make money off of diet culture. Body positivity may ebb and flow in social acceptability, but I don't see women going backward on this.

To be honest, Sarah is not exactly fat IMO. Her size and body type are not what women are told to have in the mainstream, but she's a ways off from being what most call "fat". She's "thick" like tons of women getting thousands of likes. She's heavyset with a potbelly and an extremely wide waist but she's still proportional and curvy. Its obviously her natural size and body type. She has big, curvy bone structure and musculature. That's always been attractive to most men. Fat IMO is when a woman stops being curvy. Only on some days when she's clearly bloated or just eaten a large meal is Sarah's belly bigger than her incredible curves. And somehow her breasts and butt seem to stay bigger than her growing belly.

She looks like a shapely chubby girl who's a few months pregnant. I don't think most would call that a "fat woman".

3 hours ago, bigbellygirls said:

To be honest, Sarah is not exactly fat IMO. Her size and body type are not what women are told to have in the mainstream, but she's a ways off from being what most call "fat". She's "thick" like tons of women getting thousands of likes. She's heavyset with a potbelly and an extremely wide waist but she's still proportional and curvy. Its obviously her natural size and body type. She has big, curvy bone structure and musculature. That's always been attractive to most men. Fat IMO is when a woman stops being curvy. Only on some days when she's clearly bloated or just eaten a large meal is Sarah's belly bigger than her incredible curves. And somehow her breasts and butt seem to stay bigger than her growing belly.

She looks like a shapely chubby girl who's a few months pregnant. I don't think most would call that a "fat woman".

I get what you’re saying, but I think 19 out of 20 people on the street would say she’s fat.

On 11/26/2023 at 9:50 PM, bigbellygirls said:

Screenshot 2023-11-26 9.21.41 PM.png

57 minutes ago, bigbellygirls said:

Nah, she's chubby; Not fat. If she were fat, it would go places its not supposed to be.

apple-vs-pear-shape.jpg

I just don't think this lines up with most people's intuitions, or typical definitions. IMO the vast majority of people think of fatness in terms of BMI, body fat percentage, etc, regardless of fat distribution. Even a very pear- or hourglass-shaped person is considered fat if they have enough body fat, regardless of whether their waist stays thing. Like, would you say Boberry isn't fat?

And even if Sarah is mostly curvy, she does have a belly, too!

I don't know who Boberry is, but the BMI index isn't even a good gauge of how fat someone is. It says whether you're overweight based on an hypothetical average of height & weight. For example, Sarah does have a lot of fat but she also has more muscle and bigger bones so more fat is expected. Some people are just going to weight more without it being fatness. My point about her body shape is that if she were obese or disproportionately overweight, her face, neck and hands for instance would look swollen. She is definitely getting fat because she used to have an hourglass shape. She's just not there yet IMO. But her belly has been round since the beginning of her weight gain. Its just where fat deposits on her along with her butt and boobs.

27 minutes ago, bigbellygirls said:

I don't know who Boberry is, but the BMI index isn't even a good gauge of how fat someone is. It says whether you're overweight based on an hypothetical average of height & weight. For example, Sarah does have a lot of fat but she also has more muscle and bigger bones so more fat is expected. Some people are just going to weight more without it being fatness. My point about her body shape is that if she were obese or disproportionately overweight, her face, neck and hands for instance would look swollen. She is definitely getting fat because she used to have an hourglass shape. She's just not there yet IMO. But her belly has been round since the beginning of her weight gain. Its just where fat deposits on her along with her butt and boobs.

Agreed about BMI, though even with that caveat I do think it's usually (if not always) a good rough guide to how fat someone else. Most people aren't The Rock.

Anyway, besides that, it sounds like we have to agree to disagree. For me fatness is (more or less) about body fat percentage, regardless of how fat someone's face, neck, and hands look. People's fat distribution can vary widely, but if someone gains 100 lbs, I feel confident saying they're fat no matter where it settles.

As for Boberry: https://www.instagram.com/officialboberry/

I doubt Sarah has gained 100 lbs and she was sickly underweight before. And there's no way to know what her fat percentage is. Unlike this BoBerry woman, Sarah's curves look firm and mostly muscle. 

But maybe our references are just too different. I live in The South where there are obese people all over. Sarah is smaller than what we call fat girls and just a little heavier than the prime woman most guys want.

16 hours ago, MuscleCarz88 said:

So this thread has turned into a discussion topic ...

Good To Know Rick Flag GIF by The Suicide Squad

Can we please get back to posting hot pics now 

It's really ok for people to engage in conversation and dialogue on this site.  A lot of us don't have a lot of opportunities to discuss fat related topics in our very thin oriented culture.

I realize that some folks are only here for the fapping, asking them to read more than a paragraph is considered burdensome, but it really is ok, unless it goes totally off topic and detracts from the subject of the thread. Be cool ✌️