• Curvage Model

🏋️♀️New! (Intro Pricing!)🏋️♀️

Lauren has been a fitness influencer testing new diets for her fans. Lauren’s given a new diet of heavy carbs and sugars and thinks she looks skinny and hot! She jumps on a livestream where her fans are very blunt and honest about her gains…..

CABF06DC-5428-448A-B127-98A9BFFB9209.thumb.gif.570999b66d4f729db245a3af95d526a6.gif

1 hour ago, LaurenLush said:

Lauren has been a fitness influencer testing new diets for her fans. Lauren’s given a new diet of heavy carbs and sugars and thinks she looks skinny and hot! She jumps on a livestream where her fans are very blunt and honest about her gains…..

CABF06DC-5428-448A-B127-98A9BFFB9209.thumb.gif.570999b66d4f729db245a3af95d526a6.gif

Those weight gain shakes may have caused a few new stretchmarks recently, mmmhh??? 😎❤️💕

I usually try to steer clear of humiliating animal comparisons, but you are such a breathtakingly sexy fat cow, I would lasso you anytime, tie you up, throw you on the bed and force-feed you bacon cream cheese tortellini till you feel too stuffed and full to think straight 😈

1 hour ago, LaurenLush said:

You? Put on some weight? Nah if anything you're simply just hungry. Speaking of which. You like picnics right? Maybe some pizza and chocolates as I feed them to ya? 🍕🍫😍😉

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Gandalf20 said:

Those weight gain shakes may have caused a few new stretchmarks recently, mmmhh??? 😎❤️💕

I usually try to steer clear of humiliating animal comparisons, but you are such a breathtakingly sexy fat cow, I would lasso you anytime, tie you up, throw you on the bed and force-feed you bacon cream cheese tortellini till you feel too stuffed and full to think straight 😈

Hahaha you’re turning me on with those words!

1 hour ago, Belly worshipper said:

You? Put on some weight? Nah if anything you're simply just hungry. Speaking of which. You like picnics right? Maybe some pizza and chocolates as I feed them to ya? 🍕🍫😍😉

Yes please!🤤🤤🤤

1 hour ago, Belly worshipper said:

Huge and hot. 

Hahaha just like I like my pizza!

23 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

God damn !!! Look at that belly jesus ! You were huge 40 pounds ago now your Gigantic ! 

Right?!? Now it just is piling on! 

23 minutes ago, rebit80 said:

Lovely gaining lady😍 Those curves are getting so beautiful❤️

Awe thank you!!! They are never ending, I swear lol