• Curvage Model
Just now, rhythmalism said:

Yes how she was losing her powers in the second one and  now she got fat 

Oooh, I like that! 
Or that she was losing her powers and the only way to restore them was to consistently eat and never stop, the moment she stops the moment her powers end! 

Guest terranceandphillip
6 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

0E6E0122-9832-4C37-9D08-0FD352F527DF.jpeg

❤️ This pic is seriously the most adorable ever ❤️

On 3/2/2022 at 4:27 AM, LaurenLush said:

Is having sex with a bbw much different than having sex with an average sized woman?

what’s different to you?

Oh, I just saw this 😎 I think I have probably little new information to add, but I want to play, too:

*Sex with a BBW/SSBBW is of course much more sensual, intense and pleasurable. She is softer, heavier, and all those jiggling, wobbling, undulating motions of the fat make the experience of two bodies lustfully "colliding", merging, flowing into each other much more exciting and palpable. The fact that there is often more heavy breathing, moaning, sweating... that the sex is just more physical, is super hot, too. 💕

*Maybe it's just that I am hornier when I have sex with a (SS)BBW (or rather, only then 😂), but my experience is that it's actually true that most bigger women have higher sex drives... I am not sure if science supports that impression. I can also confirm that I have heard before what you are saying here: as you get bigger, the added weight makes you hornier 😎 For example, my last girlfriend weighed around 350 lbs when I met her and gained to 400-450 lbs over the course of our relationship (and is even bigger now I hear; sadly the relationship ended/slowly faded when we had to relocate to different places...), and she used to tell me the same: the female libido and sexual desire increases a lot as you get fatter. Maybe it's just the fact that you love your body more and as a result are more confident in the bedroom, too, but I think there must be more to it, too. Some women also say indulging, overeating, stuffing themselves and even thinking about delicious food makes them wet (with my last girlfriend we always made food, cooking and eating together a part of the foreplay, she loved that).

*At a higher weight, around 400-450, say, more creativity is sometimes needed with pillows, the edge of the bed, or other accessories to get her in the right position, but I find that even hotter (maybe it's the devilish thought that one day she may be constantly horny but may have become too fat to fuck 😈) In any case, if the preparations are more of a struggle, the actual act is even more rewarding. Also with that kind of weight, just feeling how heavy she is is so hot ❤️

26 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

A3B61A74-EF8A-4EDA-AD4A-C94C0A6F5794.gif

You are a goddess, plain and simple ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕

I especially noticed that your fat seems to reach the point where it gets much flabbier, squishier, and starts hanging more or organising itself into layers and folds. And you seem to be getting more cellulite and stretchmarks, too 😎 So I think all this just means that you are on the verge of going from very round, fat, but still having some definition to that stage where you turn into a constantly hungry ball of blubber, which is soooo hot 😈😎💕❤️

1 hour ago, LaurenLush said:

👙BRAND NEW VIDEO! 17+ mins long!👙

Size 4x bikini try on! I have fattened up and became so round that I needed to size up to 4x! Come see just how my body looks in this new size!😯😯😯

C9A7B0CE-1AAC-4035-93D9-11C44BC590FE.thumb.gif.d4728dc828f6d7dfffc67dd1adebf782.gif

By the way, to do the cow print bikini justice, you will have to get an even bigger, more hanging belly, fatter thighs, fatter upper arms and even bigger boobs in future (and more of a double, or triple chin) 😈😎 Everyone needs goals and a little motivation I thought 😏😎

Guest terranceandphillip
2 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

👙BRAND NEW VIDEO! 17+ mins long!👙

Size 4x bikini try on! I have fattened up and became so round that I needed to size up to 4x! Come see just how my body looks in this new size!😯😯😯

Another fantastic vid, Lauren!!

I think my vote would go to the second one you tried on, the one with the wild exotic print.  I thought it looked incredible on you and the pattern as well as the design itself seemed really fun and unique.  Although it almost looked like it might be a little bit too tight to fit real comfortably, hard to tell.  Close second would be the pink one - the color wasn't necessarily my favorite, but the design is phenomenal and works perfectly with your figure.

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Gandalf20 said:

You are a goddess, plain and simple ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕

I especially noticed that your fat seems to reach the point where it gets much flabbier, squishier, and starts hanging more or organising itself into layers and folds. And you seem to be getting more cellulite and stretchmarks, too 😎 So I think all this just means that you are on the verge of going from very round, fat, but still having some definition to that stage where you turn into a constantly hungry ball of blubber, which is soooo hot 😈😎💕❤️

Yes!!!👙👙👙

4 hours ago, Aramis12177 said:

Another fantastic vid, Lauren!!

I think my vote would go to the second one you tried on, the one with the wild exotic print.  I thought it looked incredible on you and the pattern as well as the design itself seemed really fun and unique.  Although it almost looked like it might be a little bit too tight to fit real comfortably, hard to tell.  Close second would be the pink one - the color wasn't necessarily my favorite, but the design is phenomenal and works perfectly with your figure.

Thank you! 😍

37 minutes ago, dirtysteel said:

most beautiful girl ever!!

I’m not sure about that ☺️ But thank you!