Guest Jgrnd123
7 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

Stepped on the scale…. Dear God…..

It’s time for a new weigh in…. I can’t even call this “baby weight” because I am eating like a complete monster 😂

Best news I’ve heard all day 😍

2 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

I made my neighbor an entire plate of cookies. 
she wasn’t home when I tried to deliver them….

So while I waited for her to arrive, I devoured the entire plate. 😂

I am a legit Cookie Monster! 

516B74C2-0AAB-4F6A-B40F-C70164ECD5D9.jpeg

You might just have to make another batch of cookies 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Guest terranceandphillip
17 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

Also huge thank you to those who bought my new clip this week. 
your love and support is what keeps me going and wanting to create content! 
I truly hope you enjoy what I create for you all!

As someone who owns and has watched literally all of your clips, I can sincerely say that the atmosphere you produce in your videos, regardless of what you're doing or talking about, and in your overall presence here in relating with people makes your content come across as very fun, very genuine, and of course, extremely hot.  I find your work very easy to appreciate, and you as well.  Hope you can continue to produce awesome content for as long as it remains enjoyable for you to do so.  Thanks for everything you do here, Lauren.  ❤️

• Curvage Model
On 12/15/2022 at 4:15 PM, Pmacovereasy said:

Wow just purchased the new clip and wow I’m stunned. Can’t believe you’re pregnant what’s your favorite food and what’s been then biggest struggle so far being pregnant?

I would say controlling my appetite:

my doctor I’m working with has told me that overweight women should only gain 10 pounds during the WHOLE pregnancy…..

well…. I am hungry all of the time… and even when I tell myself not to eat, I inevitably end up eating… 

Luckily this pregnancy has gone incredibly well even though I’m being a glutton 😂

4 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

I would say controlling my appetite:

my doctor I’m working with has told me that overweight women should only gain 10 pounds during the WHOLE pregnancy…..

well…. I am hungry all of the time… and even when I tell myself not to eat, I inevitably end up eating… 

Luckily this pregnancy has gone incredibly well even though I’m being a glutton 😂

Ow dear, this is a challenge! And that 10 pounds is with a growing baby inside, which means you almost have to lose some of your ‘own’ normal weight to be able to gain just 10 pounds ?! And that with an increasing appetite, no wonder you find this a struggle for you 😳

But I’m glad to read that the pregnancy goes quite smooth for you 😉👍🏼

• Curvage Model

🥵BRAND NEW VIDEO! $6.99 intro price!🥵

🤶🏻🎄Mrs. Claus Wants to be Fatter!🎄🤶🏻

Just when you thought Mrs. Claus couldn’t get any hotter, she sets her sights on you and wants you as her feeder to fatten her up… I mean, her belly may be rounder than Santa’s now! You also you get to watch as she devours sugar cookies and practically orgasms. Sounds like a HOT deal.. 🥵

E18C3E71-FC52-4846-942D-9817BBF3A866.thumb.gif.81d16960917d85e19ac8136952f1252f.gif

24 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

Just when you thought Mrs. Claus couldn’t get any hotter, she sets her sights on you and wants you as her feeder to fatten her up… I mean, her belly may be rounder than Santa’s now! You also you get to watch as she devours sugar cookies and practically orgasms. Sounds like a HOT deal.. 🥵

E18C3E71-FC52-4846-942D-9817BBF3A866.thumb.gif.81d16960917d85e19ac8136952f1252f.gif

From sexy elf to Mrs Clause. Lush, you are an amazingly talented woman and its amazing to see

1 hour ago, LaurenLush said:

I’m gonna need that cookie recipe. For…… reasons. This video was amazing! You’ve made Christmas better, which is saying a whole heck of a lot.

1 hour ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Oh, i'm 100% convinced he's Gordon Ramsey in disguise lol. What cookies do you like? I LOVE white chocolate macadamia nut cookies

Hahahaha far from it. For starters, he likes running. I wouldn’t run if a bear was chasing me. Also, he’s beyond talented and mean in a kitchen and I’m neither. I’m probably the nicest, funniest chef you could ever come across. 

4 minutes ago, Wishuwerebigger said:

Hahahaha far from it. For starters, he likes running. I wouldn’t run if a bear was chasing me. Also, he’s beyond talented and mean in a kitchen and I’m neither. I’m probably the nicest, funniest chef you could ever come across. 

Lol! Well, to be fair, thats how everyone see him on tv. In reality, he's pretty nice and calm