CowthickJay New Feedee 120lbs gained

On 12/22/2021 at 1:09 PM, Cowthickjay said:

tell me what you think! 🐮 

I loved it. You're sexy as hell and I can tell you think so too. I agree you could have fit in at least one more potato taco, and I think 2022 should be the year you get soft and huge and  f  a  t .

Merry Christmas, cutie!

• Curvage Model
On 12/25/2021 at 4:20 PM, marlow said:

I loved it. You're sexy as hell and I can tell you think so too. I agree you could have fit in at least one more potato taco, and I think 2022 should be the year you get soft and huge and  f  a  t .

Merry Christmas, cutie!

Ah thank you! That made me so happy. 
It’s crazy how fast my appetite is growing. I should start ordering more. 

thank you again 🥰🥰🥰🥰

• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

Damn girl you gettin huge, wow so much to grab, very sexy

I’m definitely getting wider and there’s more of me. If the 2015 version of myself saw me now, she’d be mortified. Feels like one of my thighs is as big as my old waistline 

12 hours ago, Cowthickjay said:

While it didn’t pop off, once I got back up I noticed the lower buttons had come undone

Already? Wow. Before you know it, I think you won't be able to even get them to button at all! Be almost a shame to outgrow such cute pjs...almost. :D 

12 hours ago, Cowthickjay said:

I’m definitely getting wider and there’s more of me. If the 2015 version of myself saw me now, she’d be mortified. Feels like one of my thighs is as big as my old waistline 

You could just say "You think that's scary? You should see me in 2023." 

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched your new video. You're cute as hell! Please keep indulging, and that butt will grow! Not as fast as your belly and boobs maybe, but you won't find me complaining about extra softness there. It's so hot when you're on all fours and your belly's hanging, btw--please keep including that angle in future videos. It will be so sexy to track your gut as it gets closer to touching the ground/couch/bed. Sooo plush.

More ice cream, desserts, buffets, and anything else you can cram down!

Last thing, this might not make me popular here, but you can charge a bit more for your videos (if you want!! price what you like). Even a dollar or 2 more would still be inexpensive for your sexiness. 😘

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, marlow said:

Just watched your new video. You're cute as hell! Please keep indulging, and that butt will grow! Not as fast as your belly and boobs maybe, but you won't find me complaining about extra softness there. It's so hot when you're on all fours and your belly's hanging, btw--please keep including that angle in future videos. It will be so sexy to track your gut as it gets closer to touching the ground/couch/bed. Sooo plush.

More ice cream, desserts, buffets, and anything else you can cram down!

Last thing, this might not make me popular here, but you can charge a bit more for your videos (if you want!! price what you like). Even a dollar or 2 more would still be inexpensive for your sexiness. 😘

You are seriously the sweetest 🥰🥰🥰 

I like to keep my videos reasonable yet still enough so I can spoil myself with fast food 🤤 

I have been working more hours so I find myself sitting and snacking more. So I’m thinking my belly will be touching the bed even sooner. 

Thank you again. You made my day!