Reiinapop 2020 Gaining and BEYOND

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

She seriously looks pregnant. Huge swollen tits...massively wide hips. And the projection of her stomach is INTENSE! Most people probably pass right by her in public thinking she's just pregnant. In reality, she's so turned on and wet and sloshing by the time she waddles her swollen body home from the extra jiggle from every step she takes. 

Her feeder has created an insatiatable eating machine!! I sure hope she's returning the favor by smothering him daily with her heavy curves!! Riding him into a squishy ectacy! 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What's absolutely mind boggling...is this growth was all less than a year??? Can you imagine knowing her in real life? You'd probably pass her in a store...and NOT EVEN recognize her at all! Until she starts talking. 

This has only happened to me once in my life...and it took me about 30 minutes after it happened to realize just how DAMN hot it was to see a once skinny woman, plump out.