Fat Ass Ruby πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

14 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Sweet dreams Curvage 😴❀️ 
I’m going to bed with a nice full belly after indulging on lots of cake after my big burger and chips dinnerΒ πŸ˜‹

EAC07B93-F475-41E7-807B-2E0100E3A12F.jpeg

A huge appetite indeed ! 😍 You look so thick in this picture and all these calories will turn into new beautiful pounds ! πŸ₯°

Guest jdns xbxndndndjdkmdbdihzls
On 11/14/2023 at 5:55 PM, MuscleCarz88 said:

Well look what we got here... A big ole booty looking for sum fun... (Evil laugh) 😁😈

Swinging Heat Wave GIF by lilcozynostril

keep that meat to yourselfΒ 

46 minutes ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Almost Friday which means I get to spend the whole weekend being a big fat lazy girl eating everything in sight!Β πŸ˜‹β€οΈ

BA594E22-AC3E-4A4E-9C11-C5DB88314101.jpeg

Wow the way these clothes fit you now... you outgrow everything and look so beautiful in it ! 😍 Can't wait for the weekend, hope you will have a lot of delicious fattening food ! 🀀

On 11/23/2023 at 8:51 PM, Fat Ass Ruby said:

I just love setting my belly free and watching it hang low 😍❀️

22F1BF8C-C54F-48D0-913B-E7A0072734F5.jpeg

D666885E-514D-4A5D-97CF-7E4EF6D8275E.jpeg

You are getting so fat and pretty now, I absolutely love the rounder face and double chin!! You should aim for SSBBW status now, you look more gorgeous with every new pound πŸ˜πŸ’“πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

• Curvage Model
On 11/23/2023 at 10:34 PM, jakemcduck said:

I love your hair like that, Ruby.Β  You look so beautiful!Β  Love watching that belly hang too, and get bigger and bigger.

Thank you πŸ₯°

On 11/25/2023 at 6:09 PM, Gandalf20 said:

You are getting so fat and pretty now, I absolutely love the rounder face and double chin!! You should aim for SSBBW status now, you look more gorgeous with every new pound πŸ˜πŸ’“πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Thank you so much, I wonder at what point I’ll be classed as SSBBW? I can’t wait! 😍❀️

Edited by Fat Ass Ruby
Typo