I'm back and ready to gain! Videos on Page 1, 3 & 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Curvage Model

I'm glad to hear that too  :)

:):):)

That's awesome Bianca. What does a fella gotta do for a private video. I am a huge fan and I want a video where you over stuff just for me.

PM me on here

That's weird, I was just thinking about you yesterday.

awww <3

I hope all is well! Glad to hear you're back! Best wishes to you.

thank you!

• 9 months later...
  • Curvage Model

Wow well I am back again.... had major health issues last year that caused me to lose so much weight  :'( completely devastating. I am lucky to be alive today. I am back and gaining weight again...it's all going to my belly as usual  ;):D . Because I lost so much weight I'm pretty sure my body is in "starvation mode" where it now will store everything I put in my body because I lost so much. I went to a superbowl party recently and omg did I eat and eat and eat..I made a vid on it. I will have it up soon. I am pretty sure that day alone caused me to gain at least 5lbs because I hadn't eaten like that in over a year. It's good to be back.  :-*

It´s really great to have you back as someone found some donation sites for you telling you were ill with barely no chance to survive!

I think this is the most happy comeback in the history of Curvage, Miss Bianca!

As some posting from social media were leaked it seems you cleaned your life in your absence as I remember a posting of you in which you have spoken about being sober for the first time so long in years! So you quit a lot of bad substances? That´s great!

I hope that you will be back at full strength soon, dear!

Very caring hugs,

Chris

• Curvage Model

Thank you everyone, it has been a struggle. I do have a tumor in my brain, if some of you saw my fund site you will know that. It unfortunately cannot be removed due to location, I am trying alternative methods and unfortunately am on medications still that I do not enjoy taking. Doctors believe that due to me being cold turkey'ed off an anticonvulsant medication by a stupid rehab facility that it caused a small stroke (I ended up in the hospital with the left side of my body numb) and that is what has caused the growth in my brain. I had a CT scan back last March when I had the small stroke and the growth was not there. That is how they are guessing it caused it. I was also cold turkeyed off the anticonvulsant again this past October which left me very very sick. I am still very sick most of the time and it could take many years for my brain to return to normal due to the damage done by rehab facilities (the last one I got conned into by an addictionologist who told me to go to his rehab center and that he was the best in the world...he only loaded me with so many medications and cold turkeyed me and my body went into severe shock and I ended up in the hospital again).

I will fight this and I will overcome it. I will get back to normal one day but for now I am just dealing and that is life and I have accepted it. I am very strong to have gone through the stuff that I have, things like this should not exist, and unless you have gone through it you would have no clue how horrific it can really be.

I am happy to be back. I appreciate all the warm welcomes back. I hope this year is better than last.

Thank you everyone, it has been a struggle. I do have a tumor in my brain, if some of you saw my fund site you will know that. It unfortunately cannot be removed due to location, I am trying alternative methods and unfortunately am on medications still that I do not enjoy taking. Doctors believe that due to me being cold turkey'ed off an anticonvulsant medication by a stupid rehab facility that it caused a small stroke (I ended up in the hospital with the left side of my body numb) and that is what has caused the growth in my brain. I had a CT scan back last March when I had the small stroke and the growth was not there. That is how they are guessing it caused it. I was also cold turkeyed off the anticonvulsant again this past October which left me very very sick. I am still very sick most of the time and it could take many years for my brain to return to normal due to the damage done by rehab facilities (the last one I got conned into by an addictionologist who told me to go to his rehab center and that he was the best in the world...he only loaded me with so many medications and cold turkeyed me and my body went into severe shock and I ended up in the hospital again).

I will fight this and I will overcome it. I will get back to normal one day but for now I am just dealing and that is life and I have accepted it. I am very strong to have gone through the stuff that I have, things like this should not exist, and unless you have gone through it you would have no clue how horrific it can really be.

I am happy to be back. I appreciate all the warm welcomes back. I hope this year is better than last.

You have gone through so much recently!  :-[

But do I interpret it right and the tumor´s growth is under control now so it won´t grow further? The donation page for you sounded way more pessimistic like there was no chance the tumor would stop growing.

I think that´s some happy news at first.

As for the chain of events can you prove it that way to laswsuit the facility that mistreated you? The damage you have received might keep you away from regular work so with a lawsuit you could actually regain some financial security.

May I ask why yu have been sent to rehab? Alcohol? Hard drugs?

I so dearly hope you can keep your hands off from the substances causing the trouble, Miss!

How have all the events changed your lifestyle resp. your look upon life? Are there significant changes you can talk about?

But the most important is that you really don´t give up fighting even you have a long way to go! Keep your head up, okay?

I´m sure your family and a lot of friends are behind you to back you up! Call yourself lucky to have so much support!

Might you see a lot of bright days up to come including tomorrow´s Valentine´s Day!

Caring hugs,

Chris

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Curvage Model

Thank you to those who have written me amazingly nice messages of encouragement. I found out through extensive bloodwork that I have neurological lyme disease. I've tried many treatments but none have worked. I got down to 92lbs in December and don't know how I lived through it. I am now gaining rapidly as my body is storing everything I eat. I am making videos again as this weight gain is faster than any I've experienced.