I'm back and ready to gain! Videos on Page 1, 3 & 7

• Curvage Model
19 hours ago, babor123456789 said:

Your gain is Incredible and Incredibly fast thats crazy! hope you Will gain even more! What is incredible is that you gained a lot in your face you look so chubby and happy thats cool af !

I hope I gain more too!!! :)

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, ThatSoCalGuy said:

I see you've recovered from your condition quite nicely.  Congrats and I hope you reach your weight goal(s) soon.

I'm still very sick actually, in bed most of the time. I'm currently on an herbal protocol, my body started to gain weight as soon as I started treating Lyme Disease. I lost 40lbs the first two months of getting sick so my body went into starvation mode once I started treating and just started storing anything I ate. I can literally eat salads and healthy and I keep gaining, doesn't matter what I eat. 

21 minutes ago, MistressBianca said:

I'm still very sick actually, in bed most of the time. I'm currently on an herbal protocol, my body started to gain weight as soon as I started treating Lyme Disease. I lost 40lbs the first two months of getting sick so my body went into starvation mode once I started treating and just started storing anything I ate. I can literally eat salads and healthy and I keep gaining, doesn't matter what I eat. 

I didn't know this and I'm very sorry to hear that

Get better asap 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, jb said:

I didn't know this and I'm very sorry to hear that

Get better asap 

It most likely will be a few years in treatment it's a complex illness and hard to treat but I'm expected to make a full recovery! I just try to treat myself with as much love and patience as possible :)

Looking really impressive! I'm a sucker for the "fat daisy duke" look with a tied off plaid shirt and super tiny jean shorts. Would love to see that from the back to show off your growing ass and love handles and sitting of course so you can play with those amazing belly rolls!!! Glad you're feeling better and plumping up!

Guest decatest
On Thursday, November 10, 2016 at 2:36 PM, MistressBianca said:

Awesome message me if you'd like a custom 

I'd also love to see this.

• 3 weeks later...

WOW WOW WOW!!!

I just have to report, The latest video is truly amazing!!

Bianca!!! your work has definitely paid off!!!

Guys, She has really packed on some glorious weight!! a gorgeous woman with a growing and very round belly!!

I real live GODDESS!!!

one of the greatest gains in many years!! and she is not even closre to being done yet!

All i can say is WOW!!!