lovethatchub

My outfit for a night on the town :)

OMG Now that is what I call sexy. It seems you know no end when it comes to being alluring. Although your scale may be going up slowly, one thing for sure is that it's always on the up and every extra pound and inch are shown in this outfit. Has to be one the sexiest images I've seen in a while.

Thanks everyone! So I attempted to join the #sexybbwcontest on iheartbbw.com....depending on how many likes you get, you win a shopping spree at torrid. ...well....how embarrassing, I got something like 2 likes, while other girls obviously a lot larger than me got 20+ likes. Not fair!  Lol.

Thanks everyone! So I attempted to join the #sexybbwcontest on iheartbbw.com....depending on how many likes you get, you win a shopping spree at torrid. ...well....how embarrassing, I got something like 2 likes, while other girls obviously a lot larger than me got 20+ likes. Not fair!  Lol.

I'm so sorry. I wasn't even aware of that contest, otherwise i would have given you as Many likes as possible. hope you aren't discouraged, if there is ever a contest on curvage I'm sure you'd be a top competitor.  ;)

Guest temporary

I've Been waking up in the middle of the night stuffing my face and going back to bed. It's been doing the belly good!  :thumbsup:

It shows. How many calories do these late night stuffings consist of, if you had to guess?

• Moderators

Have I showed it before? Not sure, I just naturally pose on that side haha. It's hard to see now anyways.

I noticed it in some before shots you posted, but now you always pose the other side, I assumed you where hiding it ;D

I think you should show us how it looks now  :)

Man, you have really plumped yourself. I remember a long time ago, you put up pictures on FF of when you were a lot thinner. I mean like a stick. That is quite a gain you have made.

By the way, how deep is your belly button? I bet you could fit your whole finger in it.