lovethatchub

Guest Professor Aronnax

Sumptuously sexy!  Fatter?  I should hope so!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Guest omphpumph

It's hard to believe how big you're getting.  I don't think it will be long now before you've doubled your original weight.  Beauty, boobs, belly, and butt - you've got 'em all.  But if you ask me, it's your ass that takes the cake.  You have such a great ass, truly.

Guest NewSpock

Now that you've shown us some partial face, we definitely need to see some before partial face pics for comparison, please?????

awesome comparison pic! thanks!

I don't know if you changed it recently or if it's the same one you had for a while, but just wanted to say I really like your avatar pic--you pull off that sexy sneer look really well. ;)

I don't know if you changed it recently or if it's the same one you had for a while, but just wanted to say I really like your avatar pic--you pull off that sexy sneer look really well. ;)

Lol, @jayrock, that's just the way I look....I think it's the eyebrows...