lovethatchub

Guest SpcMRN18
On 4/9/2023 at 2:01 AM, lovethatchub said:

Stuffed myself so full of ice cream from cold stone. I think it's showing today.20230408_133625.thumb.jpg.ec99c715a9a643639514d7b6de032a89.jpg

Oh sure is showing but must've been quite nice to have. And seeing the results - wow

Guest SpcMRN18
On 12/28/2021 at 11:10 PM, lovethatchub said:

Here's a recent one of my face! I've been experimenting with fake eyelashes lately. 👀

20211211_170802.jpg

They sure look convincing and had a double-take moment, thinking they were real. Looks good indeed

Guest SpcMRN18
On 4/6/2023 at 5:29 AM, lovethatchub said:

Hey guys! Trying to reboot my page since I'm gonna apply to be a curvage model soon! Here's some chub to hold you over.

Snapchat-243882481.jpg

20230324_200757.jpg

20230324_182004.jpg

20230322_190942.jpg

That aqua green and from those angles - stunning

19 hours ago, penguinatorxl7 said:

Keeping my fingers crossed to see videos of you! =/

I know...I just need to do it. I just don't think I'm fat and desirable enough yet, and I'm confused on what to do during tax season. You need to file a certain form for content creators, and I'm worried I'm going to get hit with owing taxes. 

2 hours ago, lovethatchub said:

. I just don't think I'm fat and desirable enough

Please don't ever think that.. Let me tell you that you're wrong.. There's no rules that say you have to be a certain size.. 

There's models of all shapes and sizes- that's exactly what is so beautiful about big women, it's the variety. 

You're gorgeous.. end of discussion 😊

3 minutes ago, sconesy73 said:

Please don't ever think that.. Let me tell you that you're wrong.. There's no rules that say you have to be a certain size.. 

There's models of all shapes and sizes- that's exactly what is so beautiful about big women, it's the variety. 

You're gorgeous.. end of discussion 😊

You're absolutely right. Thank you. I just really want to get fatter.

On 9/18/2023 at 6:50 AM, lovethatchub said:

Despite my recent health scare, I've decided to continue with my gaining journey. I'm just going to be smart about it.  Here are some before and after pictures of when I lived in Boston vs. living in the south

image000000.jpg

image000000 (2).jpg

It’s been a real treat to see you get huge and I’m glad you’re continuing! 

Guest GetFatter
On 9/18/2023 at 5:50 PM, lovethatchub said:

I just hope my body can handle more fat!

Oh it will! 

I'm sure your appetite is off the rails and impossible to stop or slow down tubby

4 hours ago, GetFatter said:

Oh it will! 

I'm sure your appetite is off the rails and impossible to stop or slow down tubby

I didn't tell you guys my recent health scare. I found out I'm pre-diabetic. I still want to gain weight as controversial as that might sound. I'm just not sure if my body can handle more fat. 

7 minutes ago, lovethatchub said:

Any suggestions to the above would be appreciated. 

What’s the goal? Would you want 300, more? Pre-diabetic is a tough one. I’d focus on volume and try to be conscience of carb heavy stuff, more straight sugars. More of a protein forward diet. I’m sure you could find a diabetes friendly weight gain plan, not all diabetes is weight related and others have trouble keeping it on.

Guest SpcMRN18
12 hours ago, My User Name said:

Second the protein-heavy diet. I'm Type 1 diabetic and lost a lot of weight before finding medicine that could help me maintain weight. I'm usually told to have a lot of protein in my diet, watch my sugars and carbs, and to exercise.

Good advice @My User Name. Being T1D as well (only found out as it was lying dormant for quite some time), it does help with carb counting, exercising, lowGI foods, and plenty of water makes a difference. Wholegrain food also works.
Sorry to hear that @lovethatchub, and there is plenty of advice online and from those who know about this

Gaining is simply more calories in than calories used.   Eating huge portions of healthy foods like nuts, beans, avocados, dairy, cheese, meats, fruits, oils, and hummus.   Whole grain wild rice, pasta, and breads are ok!  Sweets, not so much.  

2 hours ago, lovethatchub said:

I just don't know what to do. This fetish is a big part of who I am

You don't have to be huge to enjoy this fetish sweetheart 😊

Find out what's safe for you and try to adjust your thinking.. It's not a competition to be the biggest and your health is more important than anything else 🙂

My own partner is heavier than me despite being almost 12" shorter.. I love the size she is and how she looks, but if she needed to lose weight for health reasons I'd support her 100%

A fetish can be a big part of your life (especially this fetish) but don't let it rule your life 😊

11 minutes ago, sconesy73 said:

You don't have to be huge to enjoy this fetish sweetheart 😊

Find out what's safe for you and try to adjust your thinking.. It's not a competition to be the biggest and your health is more important than anything else 🙂

My own partner is heavier than me despite being almost 12" shorter.. I love the size she is and how she looks, but if she needed to lose weight for health reasons I'd support her 100%

A fetish can be a big part of your life (especially this fetish) but don't let it rule your life 😊

I feel stupid now. My health is more important, but gaining weight is a big part of this fetish and it definitely turns me on. It's just not fair how other feedees get to grow fatter. I'm not even that fat yet....

52 minutes ago, lovethatchub said:

I feel stupid now. My health is more important, but gaining weight is a big part of this fetish and it definitely turns me on. It's just not fair how other feedees get to grow fatter. I'm not even that fat yet....

You're not stupid- far from it..

Maybe try to find another aspect of the fetish you like? 

Look, I know it's difficult.. Believe me- I really do understand more than you can imagine how it feels to be told something by a doctor that your life is going to change.. It's horrible and unfair...but you can learn to accept it and move forward... I'm not saying it's easy, but it's possible..

If you want to chat just drop me a message 🙂