• Curvage Model

Honestly, just animal crossing so far mostly 😂 I’m not much of a gamer, I just wanted to do it for the roleplay. I don’t have much time to play video games atm because I’m in my last quarter of grad school and finishing my thesis, but after that I’d really like to try more! 

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, someguys said:

I wish I had chubby goth gf. 😞                                                       But anyway what games do you play on your switch, and do you play on other platforms Too? 🌝

Honestly, just animal crossing so far mostly 😂 I’m not much of a gamer, I just wanted to do it for the roleplay. I don’t have much time to play video games atm because I’m in my last quarter of grad school and finishing my thesis, but after that I’d really like to try more! 

7 hours ago, GainingGothGF said:

💪💪💪

• Curvage Model

You know what would make your weekend much more MAGICAL?? 

How about a sexy, chubby witch who gets even fatter when her own FATTENING SPELL BACKFIRES? A best-seller with all 5 STAR REVIEWS it's on SUNDAY SALE for today only! 22 MINUTES FOR JUST $8.99!!

fat_spell_4.thumb.gif.59957412ad3e83b040f39e331c17e4b0.gif   135   16.04 MBfat_spell_3.thumb.gif.078bebad1bd1a48b50d67fe71f96303d.gif   80   10.05 MB

• Curvage Model

Have you all seen my new video yet? A lot of you have requested this one and it’s on a 24 hr EARLY BIRD SALE- 30 min for just $8.99!

GAININGGOTHGF'S STORY (1/2 HR CHAT) HOW I BECAME A FEEDEE

7.thumb.gif.d6e9a8e53123d4318ebc7b41eef3eac5.gif   162   9.42 MB8.thumb.gif.e8866591ce9bec7ad728477d30a6b3d8.gif   212   8.7 MB

A lot of you have requested that I make this so here it is! In this clip, I sit down for a full 1/2 hour chat with you about how I got into feederism in general, and how I more recently got into the feedee/ mutual gainer side of things after being just a feeder for so long. I really dive into the details of everything here and just have some very real one-on-one conversation with you. So if you're interested in hearing my whole story, check this one out! It was nice to take a little break from all the fun role play for a second and just be my real self with you. I hope my story is interesting for you and maybe some parts of it even resonate with your own experience 🖤