Goodbrew

flyer33

Goodbrew: a feudal fantasy backwater

The lazy village of Goodbrew boasts little more than three fields of decent soil nestled between rolling hills, plus a few pastures scattered along the miles of forest trail that loop through from the King’s North Road. No fancy noble would spare Goodbrew a single thought, except around tax time or when the need arises for levies to fight for them. But one person in the Kingdom does care about Goodbrew. And when that one person happens to be the only mage to have outlived the long-ago Age of Legends, who is now trying to enjoy a peaceful retirement in his secluded castle, with just occasional visits to places like Goodbrew to admire the plumply pretty tavern maids, warring aristocrats ought to think twice before messing with the Kingdom’s sleepiest backwater. 

--- 

Right, I've had a stressful month, and I'm not up to the complex task of finishing a story at the moment. But I do enjoy a bit of tranquil world-building, and so here is the little feudal backwater village of Goodbrew. I think the setting is high medieval, low-magic. This story is likely to be slow-paced and/or not finish, but I find it relaxing to set up the place. 

---

Chapter 1

Goodbrew Inn.

Goodbrew Inn was really an extended family home with a spare room as well as a low-roofed ale hall and cellar built on one side of the fieldstone and timber house. The oldest parts of the jumbled inn and its outbuildings were considerably more venerable than the village’s small royal church, which shared a priest with the two adjacent settlements – an even smaller village northwards, and another to the southwest. Both of the neighbouring hamlets were on the five-day hilly trail that had been made an obsolete detour decades ago when the King’s North Road had been cut through the forests to connect the capital city with the distant north coast. Few travellers passed through Goodbrew, but enough merchants came to trade for the decent local liquor and honey that the locals wanted for little. In fact, in the general absence of outside government, with the local baron’s court over a hard day’s travel to the north, the little village prospered to a remarkable extent.

It was a crisp, bright day. The cold air hinted at early winter – a very early one, this year.  Smoke whipped from the forty-or-so chimneys of Goodbrew’s eclectic buildings, and from some outside fires besides. A good harvest had yielded a heavy load of food and supplies to be preserved, and all were eager to get them processed before the looming winter weather set in. And before the baron’s bailiff made a visit to assess how much tax could be extracted this year. 

From above the ale hall of the inn, one of Goodbrew’s residents surveyed the scene, and giggled at the hung-over way the village’s young men went about their chores. The harvest had provided for an epic festival of food and booze this year, and due to the surplus of stashed alcohol that the youth had been enjoying ever since, the younger males were still the worse for wear, weeks later. Further adding to the comedy, the day’s activity for the young men was being interrupted by various interactions with the young women… If past years were any guide to the present, a fair few of those interactions involved the revelation that, no, the young woman involved was not merely looking a bit plump after the harvest festival, but, yes, in fact the young man in question had – allegedly – caused her to fall pregnant! The fact that multiple of those pregnancies were likely due to the same young man, and the question of whom he would be forced to marry, would fuel the village’s gossip and bickering for much of the winter. 

Melissa Brewer, the innkeeper’s daughter, who was observing the scene from the inn’s upper storey, felt a certain amount of sympathy for the young people involved. It had come as a big surprise to Melissa’s contemporaries that she herself had somehow managed to avoid falling pregnant until after her marriage, aged eighteen, to the village brewer’s eldest son. This was despite Melissa Brewer, nee Goode, being the prettiest and most chased (and quite often caught) woman in Goodbrew for many years. If it weren’t for the tacitly-accepted fact that the innkeeper’s well-rounded and obliging daughters helped to draw more merchants to Goodbrew than would otherwise pass through, and that this had been the case throughout living memory so that it was an accepted tradition, Melissa would, in fact, have been known as a big slut! Infelicitously, as far as Melissa was concerned, sluttiness was a reputation that she was finding it harder to reacquire than she had hoped…

Melissa Brewer’s three years of marriage to the heir of Goodbrew’s successful master brewer, and liquor distiller, had ended abruptly when her husband’s always-reckless attitude had resulted in his being crushed by a runaway beer barrel that he had been chasing across a frozen lake. Actually, only his foot had been crushed, but his subsequent decision to drink a lot of the beer, instead of having the foot properly looked at, had led to his early passing from a fever.

Anyway, three years of marriage had resulted in three pregnancies in quick succession for Melissa Brewer – and the loss, to a great deal of swelling and filling out, of her highly-admired, pre-marriage figure. Apparently the unlimited supply of starchy food, good beer, and sweet mead that Melissa had enjoyed, and with which her husband had eagerly plied her, had really spoiled her tummy’s ability to snap back into its once-slender shape. Her tummy now bulged over her lap, and there was nothing her linen dress could do to hide it. Not to mention the way her well-rounded hips now bulged to her sides. And certainly not to mention how much her formerly full-but-pert bosom had become – well, not pert any more, and heavily engorged.

Annoyingly for Melissa, her lost figure meant that she was no longer sexually irresistible to the eligible men of Goodbrew… She’d finished a difficult year after her husband’s untimely demise, and had been looking forward to a good fuck at the harvest festival. Unfortunately, the most eligible males were more interested in the maidens who still had a narrow waist – as opposed to Melissa’s waist, which very much still existed, but only because it lay between her big hips and fat bosom. And Melissa’s alcohol tolerance, always large but now developed by years of copious indulgence in beer and mead, was too much for her to take much interest in the less eligible males.

The sight of a mounted traveller on the north road drew Melissa’s interest.

“Hmm.” Melissa mused. The traveller’s arrival-time was odd. You could reach Goodbrew by mid-morning, by horse, if you set out from the next hamlet of Northwick at first light. But not if you were carrying much – which meant no merchants. “Drat!” Melissa had hoped for an exotic merchant. She fancied flirting, hopefully with a nice, younger merchant, with some coin. For a silver mark, she’d have happily drawn him a bath in the inn’s good room, and then joined him for a tumble. Unfortunately, if not a merchant, the traveller was most likely the baron’s bailiff, with whom Melissa would most definitely not share a bath!

A few minutes later, the rider reached the village square, and Melissa’s interest – which had been interrupted by instructing her younger cousin, Kat, to prepare for the traveller – was piqued again. The new arrival was one of Goodbrew’s annual visitors. It was a handsome, minor noble from four counties to the north, who went by the name of Squire Darke, or just Darke. Melissa had always found him attractive: he was of indeterminate age, and couldn’t be less than forty, but could easily pass for late twenties given his thick, blonde hair and healthy complexion. Unfortunately he’d never been interested in her. And that was despite her best efforts! In her younger days as the perky, promiscuous daughter of Master Goode, Melissa had lavished extra attention on Squire Darke, and had made sure her heaving bosom was kept on display when he stayed at the Alehouse. He was, after all, rich: one year he’d paid twenty silver marks to the baron’s bailiff, as a voluntary donation towards the repair of the north road after heavy rains. Alas, he’d never returned much interest beyond politely buying a few rounds of mead for Melissa and whichever sisters or cousins were looking after his room. Still, he was well-liked visitor: he was highly-travelled, and brought reliably interesting news. No-one understood why he used the back road through Goodbrew to make his annual winter visit to the King’s Court, but no-one ever objected.

Melissa huffed a little, causing her bosom to heave enticingly, as she stepped into the ale hall to greet Goodbrew’s visitor.

“The good room for you, My Lord? And shall I have Kat draw you a hot bath?” Melissa enquired of Squire Darke, and gestured to her cousin who was doing the actual work of looking after the ale house.

Darke greeted Melissa with a youthful grin and a courtly bow. “The good room? Yes please.” He said, before adding. “But, don’t you still draw the baths, Mel? I’d been hoping you would still be doing that…”

Melissa’s lips curled into a broad smile at the question. Heh! The offer of a mid-day bath was universally understood, by the Goodbrew Inn’s visitors, as an offer to take a tumble with a pert, well-rounded young relative of the innkeeper. Melissa hadn’t expected Darke to take up her offer of Kat, who was pretty but not so pretty as Melissa had been a few years ago – but, given his wealth, it had seemed like an offer worth making, on the offchance. She certainly hadn’t expected to receive any interest herself! She’d grown far too fat! But she certainly wouldn’t say no!

Melissa patted her large tummy, which bulged forwards under her linen dress.

“Well, I’d be happy to draw you a bath, My Lord, if you like. I’m sure I remember how! I simply thought, because I’ve got so fat in the last few years, you’d be more interested in Kat?”

“Not really, Mel.” The attractive squire responded in a low voice, so as not to be overheard by the few aged drinkers in the ale hall. “Actually, you always used to be too skinny for me!”

Melissa giggled. She’d been tall and lean around the middle, but with her round bottom and breasts she’d never been called skinny! “Why, how interesting My Lord! I always thought I was a little bit on the plump side, back then! Of course, these days, with all this,” Melissa patted her tummy and thick hips for emphasis, “perhaps I did used to be a bit skinny!”

“Actually, Mel, I think this is much better!” Darke replied quietly. “But, just one thing…”

“Yes, My Lord?”

Melissa mused. She suspected the minor noble was going to suggest that Kat might join them, for a little extra. Melissa wondered how much to ask for. Two silver marks for a tumble with Kat and herself might be little too much to ask – especially considering that Mel was now fat and hefty, and that one mark had been her own top rate, four years ago.

“If you like, Mel, I was thinking that if I gave you an extra four marks, perhaps I could persuade you to eat an absolutely huge lunch before we head up to the room?”

Melissa’s jaw dropped. A huge lunch? For four silver marks? Heavens, that would be easy! For four marks, she’d eat until she was stuffed to bursting! Heavens, she was a big eater anyway, and indulging in an enormous meal before a tumble had been the sort of thing that had made for a very good day, during her marriage. She felt a long, greedy rumble building up within her tum at the very suggestion. But… that was four marks extra.

“I think I could do that, My Lord.” Said Mel, patting her tummy and noting how much the noble smiled as it emanated a loud, long rumble. “In fact, I only ate one bowl of porridge this morning, as I had been thinking of trying to get a bit less fat! But, for four extra marks, I’m very ready to let my diet slip, yet again, and I’m always ready for a nice, big meal! Oh, um, four extra marks, My Lord? Is that including the bath, or…”

“Well, Mel, I was thinking four marks for you to enjoy a very heavy lunch, and… say, three marks for a tumble this afternoon? And maybe three more, if you’d like to join me again after dinner?”

Melissa nodded, trying to keep the surprise off her face. Four marks, and… That was a lot of marks! It was a whole season’s wage, for her husband’s labourers.

“Certainly, My Lord!” Mel replied happily. She gave her bosom a theatrical heave, and slapped her hefty tum. “After dinner too! My, if I didn’t know better, I’d say you were hoping to make me a little fat!”

Two days later.

A wintery rain storm blew over Goodbrew, the day after Squire Darke’s arrival. That was bad for the remaining outdoor work, but good for the ale hall, which filled up as labourers rewarded their work with a well-earned day of eating and drinking. It had been good news for Squire Darke, who had wisely delayed his onward travel until the weather cleared, and who enjoyed a day of touring the village and its pretty, forested environs, during a short break in the rain. The locals prevailed on the likeable squire for news from the northern counties, and enjoyed the gossip about scandals and affairs in the courts – his stories, although he disavowed their accuracy, the villagers especially enjoyed because they often turned out to be true. The local baron’s wife – a very fat, greedy woman named Amelia, twenty years her husband’s junior – had fallen pregnant again, and scuttlebutt attributed this to a handsome new knight instead of the flabby old baron. Further north, Count Crispin had been caught visiting the abbess of the local nunnery – with the added spiciness that he’d been using a secret passage to travel between his wine cellar and her vault, and had only been found out because he short-changed the son of the illicit passage’s now-deceased builder.

Melissa Brewer had made the profitable decision to keep herself around the Goodbrew Inn, with her bosom on full display. Sure enough, the squire later invited her for another visit to his room – where she was plied with six silver marks in return for gorging herself with a truly colossal meal, which stretched on for hours, far beyond the point when she was so full she’d had to remove her dress… And turn down the offer of a seventh silver mark, if she would eat another honey cake, because she was simply too crammed to take another bite or sip of anything! She’d been so full that she’d had to delay her offer of a bonus tumble until the next morning. Felicitously, the rain continued intermittently, and the squire had taken up her offer of company… followed by coaxing the innkeeper’s daughter to gorge herself on more food, until her dress was once again discarded and she sat in the good room’s wicker chair with her heavy stomach bulging like a pumpkin above her thick hips and hefty thighs.

“Oh!” Melissa groaned. “I feel as fat as a cow, My Lord! Perhaps it is as well the weather looks set to clear tomorrow, for I don’t think I could manage another day of such feasting as this! As much as I’ve enjoyed it!”

Melissa burped as her companion patted her swollen belly. It was nice that her stretch marks didn’t put off the young noble – his vigor in bed had convinced her he was only a few years older than Melissa! She’d developed the stretch marks on the sides of her tummy during her pregnancies and subsequent weight gain, and she had to admit that they were generally a bit of a problem. This was because, at some point, the village expected her to remarry her deceased husband’s youngest brother, due to the necessities of extended family politics in a small community. And this younger brother – a much less handsome specimen than her husband – had made it known that Mel was expected to shed her excess weight and get at least a hint of her former figure back if he was to take her on. Of course, with Melissa and her husband’s children being mostly raised by her younger cousins on the Goode side of her family, she’d been able to put off the effort of beginning to diet… And the stack of silver marks she’d received from the handsome squire would buy plenty of delay her cousin’s complaints. But it was nice to see that someone appreciated her figure, even in her corpulent state! And, indeed, she would be quite happy for Darke to ply her with fattening meals, silver marks, and invitations to a tumble for many years to come. He was an annual visitor, after all. It raised an appealing possibility, although one totally unrealistic: Melissa could become a well-kept mistress!

“Glad you’ve enjoyed it, Mel. And damn that clearing weather!” Darke patted Melissa’s heavy belly, eliciting a satiated sigh. “I could have stayed another day, if you’d been up for more food… And if I didn’t have to get to the capital to make sure the King doesn’t do anything stupid.”

“Oh! I’m so fat! I’d love another day of sitting indoors and stuffing my face with pies and honey cakes and mead, My Lord! But I fear my intended new husband might not see matters the same way… He’s made his views known that his brother – my departed husband – spoiled me rotten and utterly ruined my figure! I don’t think you see eye to eye with him about that, My Lord!”

“Hmm. I guess not.” Replied the desirable squire. “Hmm. So, I have an idea, Mel…”

Melissa listened happily. Squire Darke’s idea sounded delightful. Even if it was too good to be true…

“You aren’t re-engaged yet, are you, Mel?”

“No! Not yet. In the spring I’ll have to commit myself, I think. With the village being as it is…”

“I see. Good… But, do you think, Mel, that you might consider… Delaying committing yourself to a second marriage? I mean, if you had suitable other means… I mean, hmm…”

Melissa considered the squire’s line of thought to be an idle fantasy. Still, it was an appealing one, so she finished off the suggestion to speed it along.

“You mean, if you paid off my dowry and set me up with a cottage out back of the inn, My Lord? A lovely thought, but rather costly, I fear! I was the most desirable young woman in the village, four years ago, and the Brewers put three years profits into setting me up with my husband… Which leaves me little choice about remarrying their youngest. Well, my price would be rather too large to be worth your coin, My Lord!”

“Really? I think you might be surprised, Mel.” Darke replied, licking his lips.

“I think this is just a little fantasy because you’d like another tumble, milord!” Mel said, before hefting herself up from the chair, patting her heavy belly, and swaying her hips as she headed to the bed invitingly. “Which, My Lord, you’re very welcome to, in any case!” Mel arranged herself obligingly on the plain linen bed. Darke soon joined her, and she soon found herself panting after a big, squelching climax.

“So, how much would that be, Mel?” Asked the squire, fondling Melissa’s large breasts.

“Oh, more than I’m worth, My Lord! My dowry amounted to six gold nobles – we managed to keep my pregnancy quiet, or else it would have been a lot less!” Melissa replied matter-of-factly.

“I see. And… if you were offered six to buy it out, and say another ten to set you up for a while… You’d consider delaying the re-marriage for at least a year?”

Melissa snorted. “Heh! Of course, My Lord! I’m in no rush to commence a strict diet and marry a man who’s such an ass as my husband's youngest brother! But the chance would be a fine thing!”

“Um.”

Melissa lay back in bed and enjoyed the hazy aftermath of a good orgasm, and being full of rich food. She didn’t expect the small but heavy silk pouch that her companion plopped onto her bare, milk-engorged boobs, after reaching into his travel pack. Then she certainly didn’t expect the slew of yellow coins that he tipped out onto her. Gold! Large gold coins! Nobles! Lots of them.

“So, I don’t carry much money when I’m travelling, Mel. The Kingdom basically runs on credit for anything more than this, but this is… Twenty gold nobles. I can give you this now, plus, send you say another twenty when I reach the capital. If, this is… You’d like to be set up as my mistress in Goodbrew?” 

Melissa’s jaw dropped. Twenty nobles! That was about her father’s total wealth! And… Another twenty. She tried to work her tongue to say yes!

“Of course… I would want you to keep this!” The squire reached over Melissa’s fat hips and wobbled her large, full belly. “And… Maybe add some more, if you can manage it? You seem like you can really pack it away, so…”

“Yes!” Melissa wanted to say, but she was so full what she actually said was, “Urp! Yes!”

“Great! Oh, and I might send you some silk up from the capital, Mel… But, when you get it, maybe make it into something that can accommodate a bit more of you?”

Melissa lay back in a happy daze. Then she heaved herself up and rolled atop her companion.

“What a lovely idea, My Lord! I think I might go and get myself a little mead to celebrate! Or, perhaps.” Melissa wobbled her boobs. “A whole flagon! Of course, it is rather fattening, but I do believe that won't be too much of a problem!”

42 minutes ago, ulvrik said:

ohhh! it´s a wonderful start ❤️ can´t wait to see more

Thank you. It's just a relaxing bit of writing - I'll be happy enough to post it as long as one or two people like it, but I anticipate no great plot twists beyond "actually, nothing very important happens in Goodbrew after all."

Just getting started, but I love the nods to best served wet. I see the book of darke's author and see where it got its love of plump, curvy cuties and the name Goode.

And honestly, a relaxing village with curvy women who plump up at the drop of a hat sound amazingly pleasant. Your duchess character needs to spend a few months vacationing there.

Chapter 2

A few weeks later…

Melissa Brewer felt full. Too full to eat another bit of anything from the table before her, be it more apple pie, buttered bread, cheese, or even honeycake. Instead, she leaned back in her chair and patted her stuffed tummy. At least her wonderfully soft, short cotton house dress – which had arrived by courier from the capital a week ago, along with a bolt of silk, twenty gold nobles, and a box of other costly gifts – was a much looser and more comfortable fit than her too-tight old linen day dress. In particular, the ample bustline of the new dress was far more amenable to Melissa’s large, milk-engorged bosom.

“Eat more honeycake, Melissa!”

Melissa blew out her cheeks at the impatient cry of her younger cousin, Kat. Kat was taking a break from serving ale at the other end of the house, and was standing with a plate of pie and another of honeycake balanced on her arm, ready with a fork to pop more into Melissa’s mouth as soon as her older cousin gave any hint that she could take another bite without popping.

“I can’t. I’m stuffed, Kat!”

Kat pouted. The perky young barmaid grunted in frustration.

More, Melissa! You need to get fatter!”

“I’m full!”

“Oh! Melissa!” Whined Kat, “If I had a rich squire who’d given me sixteen gold nobles because he liked my fat tummy…”

“That’s easy for you to say! You don’t have a fat tummy, Kat!” Melissa interrupted with a burp.

Kat boasted the same enviably thin figure, combined with a pert round bottom and full bust, that Melissa had flaunted prior to her marriage. She was just a bit shorter and not quite as pretty.

“No, but if I did, and if my squire had sent me another sixteen gold nobles, with the promise of more to come if I gorged myself even fatter than I already was, then I’d eat non-stop, all day, even if I was already a big fat cow like you! I wouldn’t stop just because I felt a bit full!”

“Burp.” Melissa managed. She felt stuffed. It was because her younger cousins had spent the last month taking it in turns to cram her full of fattening food from breakfast until dusk.

Melissa’s youngest sister, Lena, who was essentially a still skinnier copy of Kat, had crammed Melissa with a heavy breakfast of porridge and fried stodge, before handing Melissa over to Kat for the rest of the day. Kat and Lena had both vociferously formed the opinion that 32 gold nobles was a life-changing sum – and not just for Melissa, but, at least as importantly, also for Melissa’s unmarried youngest sister and cousin! After all, the Goode family had already worked out a plan in which the men of the family would build – for generous pay – a handsome stone cottage for Melissa, on a newly-bought plot of land that would serve the family well for years to come. And, Kat frequently pointed out, that would still leave gold left over to set up some of the younger family members with very advantageous prospects! And for shopping in the town!

“Oh, eat up Melissa!” Kat continued, hands on her rail-thin waist. “You know I’d eat all this myself, if I were you, except you know I never put on weight, no matter how much I eat, because I’m so much younger than you, so there would be no point if it were me! But you have to eat up and get fatter, for everyone’s benefit! Think of the gold we'll get!” Explained Kat.

“I think you’ll find I’ve already put on quite enough weight, thank you very much!” Melissa burped, to her cousin’s obvious frustration.

“Not enough!” Cried Kat. “You need to put on moar!

“I think you’ll find, Kat, that my squire will be much more appreciative of me putting on a little bit more weight each time he visits, than just piling on a huge amount all at once!” Melissa patted her full tummy.

“Bah!” Kat exclaimed. “You’re only saying that because you’re lazy! It’d be even better if you put on a whole lot of weight each time he comes to visit!”

Melissa burped. Kat was clearly not going to change her opinion, but that wouldn’t alter the fact that Melissa was stuffed to her limit, and frankly, a little walk in the fresh air for exercise would do her appetite some good. At the very least, it might ease the tummy ache she was sure to develop later. She said as much, to Kat, who grudgingly relented.

Still, it was a chilly winter already, and Melissa’s cousin insisted that she wrap up in a warm coat and hat, lest she lose any weight from taking exercise in the cold, crisp air.

The village of Goodbrew glistened in frost. A series of clear nights had covered the lake in a sheet of ice, and the hard cold of the ground meant a glittering frost persisted throughout the day. The silver lining was that the dirt paths were hard, rather than slippery. But the winter promised to be a severe one. The vegetable gardens, currently filled with rows of sprouts and mammoth cabbages, would be fine, but every household expected to lose some fruit trees. Livestock had been brought inside – and there was a bumper supply of meat and lard of all kinds, ready and almost frozen in the village’s pantries and the butcher’s storehouse. Melissa Brewer felt like she’d been forcefed a good deal of it. She leaned backwards and tried to let her belly swell, for comfort, as she walked with a heavy tread from the inn to the lake and back.

Kat Goode was a very leggy young woman, and she strode easily along the path beside her hefty cousin. Melissa was even taller than Kat, but Melissa was also twice as wide at the hips, and heavily laden with food! To be fair, Kat had eaten just as huge a belt-buster of a breakfast as Melissa – which was keeping the younger woman quite warm despite her only wearing a linen dress – but Kat still had a youthful metabolism keeping her rail-thin, whereas Melissa was getting quite fat. Not fat enough, though, as far as Kat was concerned!

There were two calculations in Kat’s mind. The first was that more pounds of bulk added to Melissa’s already-voluptuous frame would equate to more gold nobles of gifts from her fat-admiring paramour. And Kat was certain to receive her share, via family politics, in recognition of her efforts in turning Melissa into a lucrative heifer. The second, sneakier, idea in Kat’s head was that if Melissa should just happen to grow too fat for her squire’s liking, then he would be quite likely to seek out a replacement lover – and Kat considered herself to be a practically identical, younger copy of her now-rich cousin. There could be none better for a squire seeking consolation for the way his mistress had grown excessively fat due to constant overeating! Kat was pretty certain her reasoning was perfect, and so she was eager for Melissa to start really packing on the pounds. It would be mead and honeycakes by the fireside for Melissa, and lots of them, as soon as they got back to the inn!

As it was, by the standards of a tiny village like Goodbrew, Melissa was seriously fat. Not the fattest woman in the village, but certainly the fattest of the young women – despite having been the thinnest by far just four years ago, before she and her contemporaries had married. Her hips, once pertly-round atop her endless, lithe legs, bulged voluptuously to her sides. Her ass bulged behind her noticeably in her cotton dress – but only a little, and Kat wanted it much bigger! And Melissa’s front was hefty: her milk-engorged chest bulged, straining the support of her dress, over her now-large belly. Food helped – her fleshy stomach bulged robustly, whenever Melissa was full, which was most of the time now. It was hard to believe that, a few years earlier, she had been as rail-thin as Kat.

Of course, Kat knew that the rich squire’s interest had been captured by her much bigger cousin. Melissa had been spoiled rotten by her husband, and her overindulgent married lifestyle had made Melissa almost twice Kat’s weight. So Kat knew that she would need to fatten herself up, if she were to become an enticing alternative mistress for the cute and rich Squire Darke. It would be a hard task, because Kat had always been able to eat non-stop without gaining an ounce! But Kat was confident that if she stayed around food all day long, while making sure Melissa always had food at hand, then she’d be able to develop at least a starter belly and a fuller-but-still-pert bottom that would drive Squire Darke wild with lust! And, almost certainly, her perky bust would swell fuller too! Kat’s tummy rumbled hungrily. She couldn’t wait to get back for some honeycake and mead!

2 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

I’ve been saving this story 👌and it’s absolutely phenomenal 😯 the attention to detail makes it so much better. I have an eye open for that “magic” you mentioned 🧙‍♂️ 

Oh thank you!  

Chapter 3

Midwinter Night.

Raucous good cheer, beer fumes, and music filled the ale hall of the Goodbrew Inn, and spilled out into the night. Outside, a bonfire warmed the overflowing midwinter revellers and lit the village square, while casting long shadows into the pitch black night.

Within the ale hall, a leggy brunette danced and flaunted her pert-but-round bottom and her ample bust. She wore a blue slip of exquisite silk, which made her an object of lust for every boy in the hall, and the envy of every girl. There was just one problem with her skimpy dress, Kat Goode admitted to herself as she panted and staggered towards the beer barrels and filled a flagon with frothing ale – it was extremely tight! The problem had arisen because Kat had sewn her scanty slip dress from the spare silk that had been left after most of the bolt had gone into making her cousin, Melissa Brewer, a luxurious bedroom robe that was low-cut and revealing, and yet had ample material to accommodate plenty more of Melissa’s fleshy belly than already existed. There hadn’t been much left over – in fact, Melissa’s voluptuous figure and considerable height had demanded so much silk that Kat had needed to make the robe daringly low cut in order to preserve enough for the slip dress. And, even then, there was only a minimal amount of material for Kat’s outfit. That hadn’t seemed a problem at the time, as Kat Goode was rail-thin and she could slip herself into even the smallest of dresses without difficulty. But after over a month of ensuring that Melissa was constantly grazing on heavy foods, ale, and mead – and sampling plenty of the same herself – Kat felt the silk dress was now extremely unforgiving, especially around the bottom and bust. Indeed, Kat’s bosom swelled upwards from the tight slip, and her noticeably rounded bottom strained the costly material, and threatened to pull the hemline upwards. And the dress had only reached to her upper thighs when she’d made it!

Another thing, Kat recalled as she chugged her ale to cool down from the dance, was that frothy beer caused her stomach to bloat! Well, it did after the third or fourth flagon. And Kat had had already filled up her tummy before the dance with plenty of starchy and buttery food, which had given her a bit of a tummy bulge, because she didn’t want to grow tipsy after just five or six beers. After all, the midwinter dance was notorious for causing unmarried young women to fall pregnant, and Kat, who boasted the fertile hips of the Goode women, would have to keep her head about her if she was to avoid being rushed into a marriage!

“Burp!” Kat expressed her satisfaction for the beer. It had been, approximately, her sixth, and some handsome boys had treated her to four meads in return for dances, so she’d better not have too much more! Kat began to hiccup as she poured another beer for herself, plus one for Melissa, whom she planned to check on. Kat had discovered that frothy beer was a great way to stretch out Melissa’s stomach. Melissa had an impressive capacity for ale, and her stomach bulged into a hefty dome after several flagons of the fattening brew. And a bigger stomach had room for more food!

Kat burped heavily as she headed into the main house to look for Melissa. On her way she snaffled a couple of small cherry cakes, which were delicious. Melissa was supposed to be at a table in the kitchen, with a few aunts, but Kat couldn’t see her.

“Where’s Melissha? Burp!” Kat asked tiredly.

“Gone to pee!” Cackled Aunt Betty. “All that beer has to go somewhere!”

Another aunt added. “I wouldn’t be surprised if she has to go to the privy too, after all that food! What a sight! Well done, Kat! You’ve really fattened her up for market!”

“Urp!” Kat accepted her Aunt Gertrude’s compliment. “All in a season’s work!”

“What about you, though, Kat?” Aunt Gertrude continued, prodding a finger into Kat’s tummy, where it was straining her blue slip dress the most. “Are you getting fat too, or are you pregnant?”

“Hiccup!” Kat gasped at the suggestion. “Certainly – hiccup! – not!” She exclaimed.

“Oh, really?” Leered her aging aunt. “After all that dancing, I shouldn’t be surprised if you were!”

“Well I’m not!” Kat replied hotly. Getting pregnant would really spoil her chances of becoming a wealthy mistress, once Melissa was too fat for the job! Kat patted her tummy. “I’ve just been eating a bit more than normal. Burp! Oh, and drinking a little more beer. Just to keep Melissa company, of course!”

“Well be careful then, Kat! Otherwise, in that dress, you’ll soon be knocked up, and we’ll have to start calling you Fat Kat! Bwah! Haha!” Cackled her aunt, before going to get more beer.

Four feet of snow covered the village of Goodbrew. Trenches had been cleared for the essential routes. Such as the route from the Inn to the privies behind. It was an utterly freezing night, and not a visit to attempt without a roaring fireplace to return to, despite the brazier burning outside, but the sheer quantity of food and drink consumed at the midwinter feast made the trip an essential. There simply weren’t enough chamber pots to handle the severe demands of all the village’s revellers!

Melissa Brewer shivered as she hurried back to the inn, and promptly positioned her broad backside in front of the kitchen fireplace. Kat handed her a steaming cup of mulled wine, and Melissa took it greedily. She had room for a little more food and drink now, and a large helping of food and a bit of drink would be just the thing before she retired for the long winter night. Mulled wine was the perfect start!

Melissa observed that Kat’s indecently-skimpy slip dress was looking outrageously tight tonight! Her cousin’s full tummy and round bust were straining the precious fabric terribly! It would have been much better, Melissa thought, to have used all the fabric for her robe. But then Kat would have been insufferable! Ah well: Kat would probably have to pass on the dress to Lena soon, before she tore a seam!

Melissa was not wearing her precious silk robe. Instead, she was clad in a gown of yellow cotton, newly-bought from the town. It was snug, and Melissa would have to let it out soon. After all, she certainly wasn’t going to go on a new year’s diet! Heavens no! That would spoil the voluptuous roundness she’d added to her very large tummy! Not to mention that she’d put a lot of effort into making her bottom bigger and broader, and she didn’t want to spoil it!

“More plum pudding?” Kat inquired, pressing a steaming bowlful into Melissa’s hands as soon as she set the mulled wine down on the table.

“Oh, thank you, Kat! That’s just what my tummy needs before the long, winter night! Won’t you have some, too?” Melissa asked sweetly.

Kat looked a little uncomfortable. Hah! Probably her dress was too tight! Or maybe she was afraid she would tear it if she ate another bite!

“Um, no thank you! I’m a little full! Hiccup!” Kat patted her stomach.

Melissa sighed as she sat herself on a stool. Infelicitously, the bigger chair was taken by aunt Betty, and the smaller one had caused Melissa to get embarrassingly stuck the last time she’d squeezed her round bulging bottom into it.

“Oh! Well, I’ll have yours as well then, if you don’t mind. Oh, and perhaps another cup of mead, and a couple of honeycakes.”

“Of course, Melissa!” Kat smiled encouragingly, before patting her cousin’s fleshy belly and starting to give it a little, gentle massage. “And a little bread a cheese to take to bed after? We mustn’t let you waste away now, must we?”

A little later, Melissa shivered in her room as she disrobed and folded her new dress away. The room was freezing! In her new cottage, Melissa would have better shutters to stop the gusting winter wind, and heavy curtains! And a fireplace in her bedroom – for her small room in the alehouse had none!

Melissa put on her soft, linen night dress.

“Heavens, this is tight!” Melissa exclaimed. A new night-dress hadn’t been on her shopping list. But it was now! The tight linen squeezed Melissa’s belly, and so she lifted it to rest on the top of her full stomach, for better comfort.

Then Melissa Brewer slipped under the covers of her small bed, and prepared to dream of the long, feather mattress that she would soon enjoy! And, no doubt, silk sheets from her squire! After all, he loved rewarding her voluptuous curves, and Melissa’s tummy was so very full of fattening fare that she could practically feel herself putting on weight by the moment!

16 hours ago, boss frond said:

So good! Thank you!

Thanks! Not much happens, but I think it's OK. I could write about the very fat and greedy wife of the local baron, or a trip to Castle Darke, but that might take more thinking.

Chapter 4

Summer.

Two full-figured cousins strolled around the edges of Goodbrew’s woodland, enjoying the summer breeze as it caused their new pink cotton summer dresses to billow. Both were full-figured, but the slightly older one was a great deal heftier and more voluptuous than the younger in all places except one – the tummy! The younger cousin’s belly bulged out just as far as her fatter relation's, because Kat Goode was heavily pregnant! All the warming tumbles she’d enjoyed around midwinter time, with the local boys, had produced an unintended but unsurprising result on the fertile young woman. And her belly had grown really massive! It was her first pregnancy, but at six-or-seven months her belly was as enormous as most young women at nine months!

The minor scandal of Kat’s pregnancy would normally have seen her married off – and disadvantageously! Felicitously, however, Melissa’s squire had passed through the village of Goodbrew just as Kat’s plump pregnancy tummy had begun to show (or at least, it would have, had Kat’s considerable winter weight gain, due to stuffing herself silly at every meal, not fattened up her once-rail-thin figure to the point that her pregnant bump and engorged breasts could possibly be a simple consequence of her plumper figure)! The handsome squire had stayed several days, enjoying most of it in Melissa’s company, during the rainy spring, within the good room of the inn. Kat had contrived to knock on the door, bearing trays of honeycakes and other treats, when Melissa was sleepy from too much sex and food – and Kat had been delighted to accept the offer of staying and enjoying the honeycakes herself. She’d made sure to pat her tummy and her pregnancy-engorged breasts, and emphasise how fat she was getting this year. And she also mentioned that she had fallen pregnant – which offered the distinct advantage that Kat could now have as much sex as she liked, with no risk of getting any more pregnant that she already was! This proved enough to arouse the squire’s rock-hard interest! And, since her big cousin Melissa had been too full of food for more sex – and because Melissa and Kat had not infrequently offered threesomes to handsome visitors in the past – Kat Goode soon found herself being pumped vigorously from behind whilst being stuffed with honeycakes! It had been the best sex of her life! And, thanks to her stomach-stretching winter weight gain, the honeycake binge hadn't given Kat a tummy ache afterwards!

Afterwards, Kat had proposed an arrangement that would be far more desirable than Kat’s being married off to one of the long list of local boys who might have got her pregnant: Darke would pay Kat a handsome stipend of gold coins to become Melissa’s maid servant in her new stone cottage; and Kat Goode would join him and Melissa for lots of threesomes whenever the squire passed through the village. Oh – and the squire revealed he’d very much enjoyed the preggo sex with Kat, and that she should feel free to get pregnant by the local village boys as often as she liked during their arrangement – preferably at a time that she’d be as huge as possible when Darke came to visit. Plenty of gold and sex! It was an absolutely ideal arrangement, as far as Kat was concerned! Of course, she’d never get her slim figure back ever again, but Kat Goode was sure that wouldn’t be a problem, so long as her big cousin was still the one that got called fatty!

The cousins stopped for a rest by a group of beehives. Kat’s tummy protested – breakfast had been hours ago, and it was time for another honeycake soon! Kat moaned a bit as she rubbed her middle.

“Are you alright?” Melissa asked. “Are you getting contractions?”

“Certainly not!” Kat huffed. “I’m only six months along, after all! I’m just getting a bit peckish. Let’s head home for a snack soon!”

Melissa patted her cousin’s enormous belly.

“You’ll get fat, Kat, if you keep snacking like this! Remember: pregnancy pounds are very sticky! That’s how I first grew voluptuous, after all!”

“Huh!” Kat retorted. “Well it’s good if I fill out! After all, remember Darke did promise us an extra five gold nobles each if we both put on fifty pounds by the autumn! Of course, you won’t have a problem, fatty, because you get very fat when you overeat! But I have a fast metabolism – not to mention all the milk I’m starting to produce already – so I’m going to need plenty of snacks to fill out!”

At the mention of snacks, Melissa Brewer’s own double grain-sack belly rumbled loudly. She agreed it was time to head back to the inn. After all, the forest edge was pretty, and they’d enjoyed the chance to look at the rapid progress in her fabulous stone cottage, but Melissa now felt hot and pleasantly fatigued, and it would be good to take her considerable weight off her feet.

“Let’s head indoors, then, Maidservant! I think it’s time for a big flagon of milk for you, and a couple of meads for me, and a plate or two of honeycake!”

Kat Goode heartily assented, and soon the fat young cousins made a beeline for the inn. Watched from behind by the horny local boys, in their flimsy pink summer dresses, one of the pretty cousins sported a bottom as wide as a horse, while the other’s was merely full, bulging, and still with a little youthful pertness. But both of them were ravishing, sluttish, horny, and greedy for food!

On 9/19/2020 at 9:26 AM, flyer33 said:

At the mention of snacks, Melissa Brewer’s own double grain-sack belly rumbled loudly. She agreed it was time to head back to the inn. After all, the forest edge was pretty, and they’d enjoyed the chance to look at the rapid progress in her fabulous stone cottage, but Melissa now felt hot and pleasantly fatigued, and it would be good to take her considerable weight off her feet.

“Let’s head indoors, then, Maidservant! I think it’s time for a big flagon of milk for you, and a couple of meads for me, and a plate or two of honeycake!”

Kat Goode heartily assented, and soon the fat young cousins made a beeline for the inn. Watched from behind by the horny local boys, in their flimsy pink summer dresses, one of the pretty cousins sported a bottom as wide as a horse, while the other’s was merely full, bulging, and still with a little youthful pertness. But both of them were ravishing, sluttish, horny, and greedy for food!

Excellent writing! The “double-grain sack belly” and “bottom as wide as a horse” are particularly nice touches. They really convey how large Melissa is getting, but in a manner that fits with the setting and tone. And Kat’s greed and ensuing fatness is a nice addition too. How about that fat young baron’s wife? Any updates on her? Keep up the good work, and I’ll be hoping we get some more chapters soon.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Lt. Chubs said:

Have you gotten a chance to write anymore of this story? Hopefully you haven’t decided to abandon it, because it’s too good for such an ignominious end. 

Ah... I started writing this one to take my mind off of stress 😟 (alas, still stressed!), without any real plan of what happens. I might be able to add another post or two, set a year later or something, but there is not likely to be very much more. I mean, it's possible there could be a story in the wider world, but I don't know. Sorry that's probably not what you wanted to hear! 

I would be perfectly happy for another author to continue this story, as I don't have any major thoughts on what to do with it.

If I do manage any work on a story, I'd prefer to get Donuts and Duchesses to at least an "End of Book 1" state, or (an easier alternative) advance Best Served Wet to "End of Book 2". Best Served Wet is easier, because it just needs: (1) basic powerlifting plot, (2) twist with the villainesses' scheme, and (3) some sort of denouement, probably pool-related, all sprinkled with gorging and gluttony. Whereas with Donuts and Duchesses I'm afraid of screwing it up via a lack of long-range planning. The other story, Milf Avenue, is pretty much complete - like @Batman76 says he'd like, I could continue the story on to epic-level weight, but I find that harder to write (and Rebeca is pretty darn fat by the epilogue). Ah, yes, and Milf Avenue was always meant to be a curve-ball way of introducing a NPC with actual academic knowledge of magic into Chloe's storyline (so that she can ask questions to someone other than her spellbook). Then I had, somewhere (Calorie Girl?), a story that was meant to have a super-heroine plotline, which was a riff on how The Flash and Supergirl get away with being massive gluttons. But I never really got started on that one, and I think others do superheroines much better - I think I do a bit better at generic fantasy, and I'd like to do a sci-fi story for curvage (sci-fi is the genre in which I'm currently semi-seriously writing a "proper novel", if you can believe that). 

Thanks for your kind comment, however!

• 4 months later...

Well, I'm not sure if this will be of much interest, but here's another scene from the world of Goodbrew. In it, a diplomat from the Kingdom has been sent to bring news from the King's Court to Castle Darke, whose resident - whom a few people may know as a once-legendary sorcerer, but whom the diplomat believes to be just a wealthy eccentric - tries to avoid politics as much as possible, but does like to hear tales of the Kingdom's most scandalous Countess. This might be a nice setup for "Melissa Brewer is taken on a visit to the capital, before she grows too fat to ride."

Chapter 5

Castle Darke.

The tower was octagonal. Its highest level was a fabulous reception room, fully twelve yards from stone wall to opposite wall, and with a great framework of old wood beams supporting the lead turret roof. Heavy curtains covered seven of the arched windows, which were shuttered and latched from the inside, against the cold night. The eighth window admitted the scent of a late summer rain, and the breath-taking evening vista over the valley below. But rain and cloud occluded the valley floor, so the sight gave only the impression that the tower room floated amid mountainous outcrops and a sea of assorted treetops.

In terms of furnishing, the room was magnificent. Here, a cabinet supported shelves of glittering silver cups. Doubtless the drawers beneath held a dozen sets of tableware to match the two forests of silver knives, forks, and spoons set out on one end of the long ebony table. Brass candelabras and oil lamps made entirely of clear glass promised that no-one in the room would ever need to quit the evening early for want of illumination. A mosaic picture of a sea-port in the old empire filled three walls, and another of voluptuous young women frolicking in the woods and on a beach occupied two more. A globe – a fanciful, carved wooden representation of the world, laid out by a man who must have been weirdly certain that it was not flat – sat beside a cabinet filled with appealing glass bottles and small, waxed wine jars. Gold thread ran through the fine cloth of some of the cushions on the long, soft chairs.

For a young knight from the country, Castle Darke was as finely-made as the King’s Palace itself. True, the castle, which overlooked a valley offset from the route between the northern Kingdom’s fjords and the rival High Cities in the great eastern mountains, was not so immense – just two substantial courtyards and a lower walled area, on a hard stone promontory, and only one winding path beside the lake to small village below. But the place was solid. The lower courtyard was a compact fortress, and even the upper courtyard used as a residence was thickly walled and secure.

“Your castle truly is a wonder, Lord Darke!” Ventured the visiting knight, as he reclined into a cotton-cushioned chair, and took a long gulp from a rich wine that had been poured by Lord Darke’s maidservant – a pretty young woman whose immense bust was without doubt the largest that the knight had ever glimpsed! And, what was more, her fine dress of white lace (and black silks?) ensured that plenty was on display!

Squire Darke closed the remaining shutter against the rising wind and rain of the gloomy night, and lit a couple of glass lamps with the aid of some curious hand tool. Then he served himself more tea from a large teapot – waving the beautiful maidservant away as he did so.

“Yeah.” Replied Squire Darke. “I miss the sea, to be honest. I didn’t think I would, but I do. It’s why I spend the winter in the capital. Just a short morning trip to the port. Boats to look at… Less snow. What about you, Sir Jelomy? Do you like the sea?”

“Well enough My Lord, though I am from the Midshires myself.” Replied Sir Jelomy.

“Of course you are. I’m sorry. I forget where Chancellor Wooley recruits.”

“Oh, not at all, My Lord. Chancellor Wooley asked me to convey his regrets at being unable to visit you this autumn, and I’m sorry you must make do with my poor company…”

Squire Darke nodded unenthusiastically. The cheerful Chancellor Wooley was getting on in years, and the somewhat clueless young knight was apparently to be his replacement. Sir Jelomy continued.

“But the Chancellor has instructed me on every particular of the court news that he would have conveyed to you!”

“May I?” Darke interrupted. “May I cut you off here, Sir Jelomy? Now... Chancellor Wooley is playing a joke on you. He knows very well I’m retired. And I only care about two bits of court news: first, can I anticipate another peaceful year without some war intruding on my valley, and if not how much will it cost to make sure I can; and, second, what has Countess de Luxe been up to this year?”

Sir Jelomy swallowed a bit of wine the wrong way, and coughed. The Chancellor had forewarned Jelly that he would find Squire Darke impatiently direct. But, to begin with a question about Countess de Luxe! It was beyond all propriety! The woman was an outrageous seductress! She was the most scandalous woman in the three great courts! True, people did like to hear about her activities – which had declined in scandalousness not at all as the passing years combined with the fattening banquets she enjoyed in three kingdoms added middle-aged flab and made her voluptuous bulges spill from her gowns even more than they already did! But it was normally a topic for hushed discussion, after more goblets of wine – and after any of the kingdom’s puritanical clergy had retired to bed.

There was, however, no priest or confessor in residence in Squire Darke’s castle. Odd, that was, thought Sir Jelomy.

“Ah. I see, My Lord Darke.” Said Sir Jelomy – who was pleased that the Squire had apparently not been informed of Chancellor Wooley’s nickname for him: Sir Jelly. “Shall I begin with a briefing on the recent tensions with the Kingdom of Estisia, or... Ahem?”

Squire Darke settled into a leather chair and closed a brass-bound book – one apparently filled with mathematical equations, if Sir Jelomy was any judge of the crabbed writing and diagrams, which he was not – then setting the book onto an ebony side-table. He ostentatiously offered more wine.

“Oh. Definitely start with the Countess, if you don’t mind, Sir Jelly!”

Sir Jelomy cleared his throat. Squire Darke looked on with rapt attention...

“Ahem, well... I suppose I’d best begin with the sordid business of the steam-room she had constructed in her residence, allegedly for the benefit of weary travelling knights, just before this midsummer feast...”

48 minutes ago, Batman76 said:

I for one, am damn ecstatic to hear the story of a tubby milf seductress

Oh, well, great! A little scene with Melissa, then one day some Countess de Luxe - though I'm not sure what sort of escapades to write for her... 

Chapter 6

Spring had come again to Goodbrew.

And Spring in Goodbrew meant the young men and women of the village wanted to do nothing but make out, sneak off to a secluded hayloft, and fuck, fuck, fuck!

This Spring in Goodbrew was, in fact, even more scandalous than usual. Not only were the young folk behaving outrageously in the fine weather, but, in addition, the number of pre-marriage pregnancies arising from the midwinter feast had turned out to be far more than usual! The behaviour of one especially handsome young farmer’s son was thought to be responsible – in addition to the young women involved, of course. And therefore an unusually large crop of quick marriages were being hastily brokered – with all the more scandal because the young man’s family wasn’t wealthy enough to provide an advantageous match for most of the dozen bulging young ladies he was responsible for!

It was fortunate the local deacon spent his winter at the Baron’s court, rather than bother with the snowbound road to Goodbrew – for all the swelling tummies revealed by lighter clothes would have seen him administering strict lessons to the village at large! The young women of the village were, clearly, an exceedingly lustful lot, and the church would demand discipline! Not only was the amount of Lust clearly outrageous, but, to boot, there was also a lot of Gluttony in the area too! The deacon would probably have blamed Melissa Brewer for most of the latter sin: the widow, a former noted beauty of the county, had grown extremely fat of late! Too much indulgence – made possible by private wealth, which was another thing the deacon disapproved of, particularly when it was not in the hands of the church – had seen Melissa Brewer grow very fat around her middle. Her belly bulged out further than her heavy breasts, and she walked with a waddle now her enormous bottom was of a size more suited to a workhorse than a pretty young woman! It was all outrageous!

Not that outrageousness was a worry for Melissa Brewer herself.

Spring in Goodbrew found Melissa Brewer enjoying herself enormously in the compact stable of her stone cottage. Not that she had a horse... But she did find the sturdy woodwork of the mounting block to be an ideal place to have sex – especially when she was so bloated from Kat’s huge roast lunch that her belly was more comfortable when she was being pumped from behind by her paramour!

“Oh! Uh! Uh! Yes!!!” Melissa groaned.

*BUUURP*

Melissa emitted the most enormous belch at the moment she reached a tremendous climax of pleasure – and simultaneously as her squire pumped a huge load of his cream into her belly!

“Oh!” Melissa panted, slumping weakly over the riding furniture. “Oh!”

For a little while, the handsome squire rested on Melissa’s back, enjoying her enormously fat derriere and pumping a few more splurts into his moaning mistress. Then he patted Melissa’s shoulders, ruffled her pretty hair, and drew back – hopefully not for too long, Melissa thought, although after this fourth session of the day she needed a break!

“Satisfactory, Mel?”

“Oh, yes!” Melissa groaned happily. “And I just need a little break to catch my breath, then I’d very much like another such pumping, My Lord! I do declare, I’ve never been pumped so deeply!”

The squire jiggled Melissa’s giant ass.

“Well, you’ve never been so well rounded, Mel...”

Melissa giggled.

“Oh, My Lord! I’ve never been so fat! Not to mention so bloated, after all that roast chicken and pie. And that cake Kat baked. I swear, she’s trying to make me very fat!”

Squire Darke chuckled.

“Well, she might be, Mel. I may have offered her fifty nobles yesterday if she can double your weight by next year!”

Melissa squeaked.

Double! I’m already enormous!”

Melissa heaved herself to a standing posture, and planted her hands firmly on her enormously wide, fat, and stark naked hips for emphasis. Her stomach, heavy and stuffed with enough lunch to make big meals for two young women of healthy appetite, bulged around her. Melissa made clear how easily she could see its fat bulk despite the hefty size of her breasts.

“... I could easily pass for heavily pregnant! I’m so fat I don’t think I was this big in any of my three pregnancies! And I didn’t skimp on meals during them, My Lord! And that is to say nothing of how fat my bottom has grown! I swear it’s as big as the Baron’s wife’s! And it’s all because of you, My Lord!”

The squire found this amusing.

“I don’t think anyone would confuse you for the Baron’s wife, Mel... Yet...”

“Yet!”

Melissa raised a hand to her forehead dramatically.

“If you think to make me as fat as the Baron’s wife – so enormously huge and fat that my poor, overfed belly rolls on the floor a yard in front of me every time I sit down to gorge myself with fattening delicacies – well...” Melissa pouted. “... I should raise my rates!”

The squire licked his lips.

“Oh, really, Mel? Well, if that’s all, how much gold would you like?”

“Gold! I don’t mean payment with gold!” Melissa replied, as she heaved herself up onto the edge of the mounting steps and leaned back on the wall, and pouted seductively. “I mean payment with pleasure, My Lord! Heh! I absolutely won’t even consider letting Kat fatten me up to such enormity and immobility as the Baron’s wife... Until you have pumped me again, several more times!”

Squire Darke grinned, and Melissa was delighted to see he was very ready to do just that! Of course, his generous gifts of gold coin would continue... But if she was to grow fatter – a great deal fatter than the enormous size she already was, that was – and spoil her allure for the handsome farmhands of Goodbrew, then she would definitely want plenty more hot sex with her potent paramour to make up for it!

“Well, I think I can do that...” Darke arched an eyebrow.

Melissa Brewer gasped again at just how well endowed her paramour was, as she lay back and began to enjoy yet another hard pumping.

“Oh, by the way, Mel?” The squire asked.

“BUUURP! Oh! Yes! Yes?” Melissa panted through waves of pleasure.

“Before Kat gets you too fat for a horse... Would you like to visit the capital with me? There are food shops called restaurants, and I think you’d like them... Plus, then we could take you to the street of seamstresses, because I think you’ll need new silk dresses with a lot more silk after a couple of months in the restaurants?”

Melissa pulled a face as she orgasmed again explosively – surely her poor pussy couldn’t keep this up for much longer – and panted a reply.

“Oh! Oh! Yes! YES! YEESS!”

And thus Melissa Brewer agreed to be shown the sights of the King’s Court – and to be gorged even fatter than she already was, of course.

3 hours ago, flyer33 said:

Oh, well, great! A little scene with Melissa, then one day some Countess de Luxe - though I'm not sure what sort of escapades to write for her...

Love the deal with Melissa being the squire's personal food disposal. The question is, will she be too fat to get back from the capitol?

As for the countess, what popped into my head was that the Countess Salacia de Luxe, queen of love at many a tourney twenty + years ago and former simultaneous mistress to both king and queen, has entered the competition to marry the 23 year old crown prince! Famously vain and prideful, Salacia hasn't let being twice the age of the other possible future queens get in the way...even if two of them are her own daughters! The only thing slowing her down is the lazy fat born from twenty years of no exercise and hedonistic over-consumption.  The best alchemical slimming solutions and enchanted corsetry in the kingdom has been employed to get the ultra wealthy, triple chinned  widow into something resembling the nymph-like shape she had two decades and several daughters ago...but they're both so unreliable...

44 minutes ago, boss frond said:

I love this so much! 

Oh thank you! I like chapter 5 because it's short and scenic (in my humble opinion). The castle's meant to be a bit Transylvania - and Darke misses the warm seas of the old empire, but he's too stubborn to teleport his castle there because that would mean admitting he retired in the wrong place. So he just goes on holiday to warmer places instead (and fattens up pretty peasant girls, because his half-succubus maidservants are too easy, what with all those fat-hungry succubus tastebuds combined with a slower, half-human metabolism).

9 minutes ago, Batman76 said:

Love the deal with Melissa being the squire's personal food disposal. The question is, will she be too fat to get back from the capitol?

She's totally up for it, because she gets great sex and lots of gold coin, and the alternative was an unappealing marriage to her ex-husband's brother. The one real clanger of a "mistake" I made with Melissa is she speaks too eloquently for a girl from a backwater village - but I wrote her that way because I like posh, greedy aristocratic female characters, and so I just have to rationalise that she's unusually intelligent and literate for her origin. 

14 minutes ago, Batman76 said:

As for the countess, what popped into my head was that the Countess Salacia de Luxe, queen of love at many a tourney twenty + years ago and former simultaneous mistress to both king and queen, has entered the competition to marry the 23 year old crown prince! Famously vain and prideful, Salacia hasn't let being twice the age of the other possible future queens get in the way...even if two of them are her own daughters! The only thing slowing her down is the lazy fat born from twenty years of no exercise and hedonistic over-consumption.  The best alchemical slimming solutions and enchanted corsetry in the kingdom has been employed to get the ultra wealthy widow into something resembling shape...but they're both so unreliable...

Oh this is amazing. But magic doesn't officially exist in the Kingdom (long-winded back-story about the old empire of ahem-not-Rome almost unleashing cosmic disaster on the world, and the modern church suppressing knowledge of sorcery and hunting down any surviving part-succubi from the imperial harem etc, hence why Darke has a staff of refuge half-succubi in his castle). So no utility magic like enchanted corsets. Unreliable alchemy is a favourite  - have to see