1 hour ago, OsakaReloaded said:

Some good reaction to this. Any type of photo or style or contrast people wanna see?

Any B/As are good ones! I personally like seeing an “in between” in some of them. Like when you think a girl is fat, and then there’s another current picture where she’s ballooned even more. 

18 minutes ago, Corky said:

Get a box every other day. Keep making those daily shakes. Make a hearty dinner every night and I think you’re in business to have a 300lb wife in a years time. The greatest thing is, her gain is pure gluttony. Yeah, you’re enabling her, but SHE’S CHOOSING to eat more. 

I agree!

IMG_0055.jpeg

36 minutes ago, OsakaReloaded said:

I doubt that she wants to get way bigger but she knows she can’t control it and is starting to be accepting of it all and even calling herself fat.

It's up to you if you want her bigger just keep encouraging and making it easy for her. She knows you like it so she really doesn't have any incentive to change her lifestyle. She should continue to get bigger if things don't change.

On 8/4/2023 at 9:41 AM, OsakaReloaded said:

I doubt that she wants to get way bigger but she knows she can’t control it and is starting to be accepting of it all and even calling herself fat.

It's a slippery slope. My girlfriend isn't a feedee, but she gained 200 pounds on her own during the pandemic because she just can't control herself around food. Sprinkle in spoiling, pampering, and constant compliments, and the risk of weight loss is long gone. Lady Osaka sounds like she's on a similar path.

15 hours ago, Fosters Fudge Cookies.INC said:

It's a slippery slope. My girlfriend isn't a feedee, but she gained 200 pounds on her own during the pandemic because she just can't control herself around food. Sprinkle in spoiling, pampering, and constant compliments, and the risk of weight loss is long gone. Lady Osaka sounds like she's on a similar path.

Thank you, it’s been a slow wonderful gain and now she’s too far gone