1 hour ago, mattkoty said:

Consider yourself lucky she enjoys her sweets, so much easier to add additional calories that way even after having a hearty meal!  My wife is not so keen on sweets, but tends to enjoy her midday and post dinner savory snacks, usually chips and salsa or the like… 

One quick meal I tried was box Mac n cheese, just add heavy cream instead of milk!

1 hour ago, MuscleCarz88 said:

I will say this the journey of Miss O has been amazing & by far one of the best wife gains on here ! And hopefully this journey continues 😍😎

Made this for ya bro hit me up on kik miss our chats 

Collage_2023-07-23_20_14_59.jpg

This is awesome! What in the world…

Guest Smokestack Lightning
9 hours ago, OsakaReloaded said:

What are the notes that stand out?

For me, it’s definitely been stocking up on fave carby snacks but ice cream’s been great too. (I think you and I are in the same camp, there). 

2 hours ago, OsakaReloaded said:

She told me she got 5 dozen so that there would be fresh donuts in the house. Pinch me. 

She's going to need something to wash them down with; make sure it's creamy, full of calories and in abundance. Drinking calories is so much easier than eating them. You know that viral trend of men holding their pregnant partner's belly from behind to help really pressure from them? Get in the habit of doing that, soon enough you'll be doing it for her while she's stuffed and still eating.

Guest Smokestack Lightning
19 minutes ago, Rockabang said:

creamy, full of calories

He’s right, I think it’s time for some late-night milkshakes. 

For science. 

42 minutes ago, Rockabang said:

She's going to need something to wash them down with; make sure it's creamy, full of calories and in abundance. Drinking calories is so much easier than eating them. You know that viral trend of men holding their pregnant partner's belly from behind to help really pressure from them? Get in the habit of doing that, soon enough you'll be doing it for her while she's stuffed and still eating.

Totally agree. If I can combo the heavy cream shake and donuts, that would be awesome.

4 hours ago, OsakaReloaded said:

When your wife randomly brings home a box full of donut holes, probably dozens. You don’t have to worry about her losing any weight. 

Uh yeah, that is some serious fat girl behavior, that is a bona fide fat wife, man. Congrats, I was happy enough my girl asked for a second sandwich and a slice of cheese cake at lunch today but now you got me dreaming of the point she gets herself 60 donut holes (we call em tim bits).  60?!? Seriously tho, thats like 3-4k calories, holy smokes.

31 minutes ago, RandomTask said:

Uh yeah, that is some serious fat girl behavior, that is a bona fide fat wife, man. Congrats, I was happy enough my girl asked for a second sandwich and a slice of cheese cake at lunch today but now you got me dreaming of the point she gets herself 60 donut holes (we call em tim bits).  60?!? Seriously tho, thats like 3-4k calories, holy smokes.

It really is fatty behavior. Her mindset has changed. I don’t know the last time she’s been the opposite. Behavior has shifted and she knows I like her big and round.