My intentional weight gain ;) **pics for curvage users only!**

Guest themajesstic

I never say anything on this site, so I'm going to delurk to say that the combination of your beauty and personality (and the fact that you're a philly sports fan) is un-heard-of. I'm from a small town that borders Philly, which we like to call "B-town" to make it sound cooler than it actually is. If I ever saw you around town, I'd simply lose my mind. You're amazing and gorgeous and... ugh! Delurk=over. Enjoy yourself, sweetheart!

Guest themajesstic

You're so beautiful, I don't know what to say. Breathtaking.

What a wonderful compliment to be called breathtaking :) thank you, thank you!

Well, in MY opinion there is. I'm a fan of accentuated hourglass figure. Therefore, there are lots of wrong places. lol  ;D

Accentuated meaning large hips? Or large breasts? Both?

Not so sure I'm an hourglass. Probably a combo of both pear and hourglass.

What a cutie! ^_^

:D thanks, Draich

Well, I'll go on record saying that I really like where the accents have been placed on your figure. Haven't seen a wrong place on you yet

Aw, thank you :)

The nose, for example.

You are correct on that one...that's quite unfortunate for those that do experience that (IMO).

Amazing figure!

Sorry about your Flyers :P

Haha, :P next game they'll get the Rangers!

I never say anything on this site, so I'm going to delurk to say that the combination of your beauty and personality (and the fact that you're a philly sports fan) is un-heard-of. I'm from a small town that borders Philly, which we like to call "B-town" to make it sound cooler than it actually is. If I ever saw you around town, I'd simply lose my mind. You're amazing and gorgeous and... ugh! Delurk=over. Enjoy yourself, sweetheart!

Strange, my hometown had the same nickname! I messaged you about this.

Thanks for delurking ;) oh, and the praise too!

The number of sycophantic, cringeworthy posts on this thread continues to escalate.

A very attractive girl indeed but the pretences to know her and the terms of endearment are risible.

My dearest Lady Jess, if I prove to be a bellwether, gasconading my SAT vocabulary cards, whilst perhaps making mention and high praise of your callipygian figure, shall I invoke feelings of concupiscence?

Have you been watching Downton Abbey again, good lord man I thought we have talked about this? Don't worry Jess once the new season of Walking Dead starts he'll be fine lol :P.

This was today's outfit. Thought I should document (and share with you all!) how ridiculously huge my hips look in this dress ;)

It accentuates your hips and thighs beautifully. Looks like your starting to develop that thing where your thighs start flowing over you knees too which is so cute.

Guest Professor Aronnax

What ever you are doing is clearly working for you.  Keep gaining and posting!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Guest themajesstic

Hope everyone had a great holiday!!!

I ate a lot this weekend...I did, however, break my current plateau with my weight and am now 240 :) I can really notice it in my belly!

Here's a short but new video. Password is Polkadot. 

Also, I found this going through my phone...another shot of me in that bikini everyone loves. my thighs look absolutely massive here! ;)

post-16315-14513440027101_thumb.jpg

Guest themajesstic

In all seriousness though, you look really cute in that dress... and out of it. ;)

Thank you, Jordan!  :-*

It accentuates your hips and thighs beautifully. Looks like your starting to develop that thing where your thighs start flowing over you knees too which is so cute.

I believe my thighs have done that thing for years!

What ever you are doing is clearly working for you.  Keep gaining and posting!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thank you! And that's the plan until I reach my personal limit ;)

gorgeous, as always.

Love the way your belly looks, so stuffed!  :D

Thank you! & me too :D I can't help but touch it, hehe

Guest Peace_Fr0g

Great picture/video, you look amazing with added weight, what a body to go with that pretty face ;). Congrats on 240 as well! Would love to know how that feels :P