No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, regbill said:

Yoga pants or leggings

Lol! I've gotten so many requests for that and I do have some leggings coming. But I cannot for the life of me understand why that is so many men's fantasy garment!

I'm always thinking like : French maids outfit, another latex dress, school girl, fembot, leather lingerie, lacy lingerie, pasties ,dominatrix, sexy anything you could imagine Halloween costume.

But no...

Leggings

But if that will make you guys happy I will definitely do it!

I just not in a million years think that would be the thing.

Please try to explain the appeal if you care to!

Guest JigglyArms
6 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Before and after, after taken tonight

72BCB79C-864F-4D86-8F60-46BB122E9773.png

You've got really pretty eyes btw

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, BilledMeUp said:

Another amazing bikini shot, hot as a pistol. You look good in white.

Thank you!!! It's not white, I thought it was pale pink but it kind of looks lavender in some lights and is a little glittery. But you just gave me and excuse to buy a white bikini too lol! There is a white micro bikini I've been eyeing.

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Vekelvy said:

That bikini is looking a size small, showing every inch of your wonderful curves. I know you're comfortable where you are weight wise, but I'm sure it would look good even smaller.

Thank you!!! I was hoping it would be smaller, it came direct from China and sometimes their sizing is much different but this definitely seems like a regular small.

I would like to see if someone could take one of my photos and do a morph. Do you know how to go about that?

14 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you!!! I was hoping it would be smaller, it came direct from China and sometimes their sizing is much different but this definitely seems like a regular small.

I would like to see if someone could take one of my photos and do a morph. Do you know how to go about that?

I'll put it on my list, unless someone gets to it before I do.