No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• Curvage Model

Our first video is out!!! This one is more @Bella Abbondanza focused, the other that I will release in one week is more focused on me, but they do have a continuing storyline. So really buying both is the only thing that makes sense!

5 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Our first video is out!!! This one is more @Bella Abbondanza focused, the other that I will release in one week is more focused on me, but they do have a continuing storyline. So really buying both is the only thing that makes sense!

You look like you were having way too much fun when filming this. I look forward to seeing the clip 😍

• Curvage Model

Question for you guys- my friend and I are arguing about this- specifically in this photo- do you think a normal (not FA) guy would say that I’m fat, or too chubby etc. I’m trying to explain that the answer is yes but he refuses to believe me. If you have any normal people around you please ask lol!

78D48C14-FE21-4000-9F2B-7526E662AFE0.jpeg

8 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

Question for you guys- my friend and I are arguing about this- specifically in this photo- do you think a normal (not FA) guy would say that I’m fat, or too chubby etc. I’m trying to explain that the answer is yes but he refuses to believe me. If you have any normal people around you please ask lol!

You only look like you’re chubby in this because your sweats are tugged down below the belly instead of around or over it. Instagram girls do this with yoga pants all the time to show off how normal having belly fat is. You’re the perfect size to appear thin or chubby depending on the mood.

2 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

I think the only people who would find you fat or too chubby are the ones who want a stick. From this pic I'd think most people would find you as slim with a lack of tone, and really sexy. 

Guest Dodgecummins

I know you aren’t a mom lol. however, This picture just screams HOT Milf lol. That sexy, slightly chubby look but so curvy!  Not skinny but definitely not fat.  non FA guys would probably see you as kinda chubby 🤷‍♂️.  I personally LOVE the look!! 😍❤️ 

that’s a tough question honestly lol

My opinion...

You're here because you see yourself as a bigger girl, and enjoy guys admiring your curves (this feeling is definitely mutual!) 

BUT...

Your body could very easily be disguised as being thin with HUGE breasts, or a little on the chubby side. Depending on what you wear or accentuate. 20 more pounds, and you'll appear chubby to both Non F/A and F/A...no matter what you're wearing. 😍

Guest BHMZach
6 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

So I got 3 answers with varying different answers; one said a bit she could lose some weight, another said yes but because of the boobs she’s fine af, lastly I got “no but I like curves” 

so I think the answer yes, and agree with you, and rebuttal your friend. 

• Curvage Model
21 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

You only look like you’re chubby in this because your sweats are tugged down below the belly instead of around or over it. Instagram girls do this with yoga pants all the time to show off how normal having belly fat is. You’re the perfect size to appear thin or chubby depending on the mood.

Thank you for taking the time to reply, and I appreciate the compliment, but-

-Biased 

21 hours ago, Daveq12 said:

I don't think a normal guy would think you're fat. Sorry. I think most men, including me, would say are so beautiful and attractive! 

Thank you for taking the time to reply, and I appreciate the compliment, but-

Biased

19 hours ago, BlubberyGut said:

I think the only people who would find you fat or too chubby are the ones who want a stick. From this pic I'd think most people would find you as slim with a lack of tone, and really sexy. 

Biased

18 hours ago, Dodgecummins said:

I know you aren’t a mom lol. however, This picture just screams HOT Milf lol. That sexy, slightly chubby look but so curvy!  Not skinny but definitely not fat.  non FA guys would probably see you as kinda chubby 🤷‍♂️.  I personally LOVE the look!! 😍❤️ 

that’s a tough question honestly lol

Better, and you tried to imagine what a normal person would think, but NEVER compare me to a mom ever again. My “friend” said I had “Mom bod” and I wanted to kill him, myself, and will probably never speak to him again. I know you didn’t mean anything mean by it, but ugh! The mom thing!

15 hours ago, BHMZach said:

So I got 3 answers with varying different answers; one said a bit she could lose some weight, another said yes but because of the boobs she’s fine af, lastly I got “no but I like curves” 

so I think the answer yes, and agree with you, and rebuttal your friend. 

You understood the assignment!!!! Thank you so much!!!! Unfortunately my asshole “friend” still wouldn’t admit that he was wrong, so stupid.

But at least your research was a good reality check. The real issue is that *I’m* unhappy with my body, and I need to do something about it. Being on Curvage has really warped my mind.  Seeing the biggest girls making the most money is just a mind fuck.  Everyone knows that the only way a woman has any power is by being considered attractive and if everyone normal just looks at me as too fat, that’s not good at all. 

When I was walking around downtown Las Vegas I got lots of attention from different kinds of men and even women saying they liked my hair and tattoos and that I’m beautiful so I was feeling super confident and high off of that but then a few days ago I took a blow to my confidence and I have to remember just because guys on here say I have a good body that’s actually the opposite of what most men think. And the people in Vegas saw me with a shirt on, so different story. But thank you again for asking normal people!!!

Edited by NogutNoglory

9 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

-Biased 

Biased

Biased

Better, and you tried to imagine what a normal person would think, but NEVER compare me to a mom ever again. My “friend” said I had “Mom bod” and I wanted to kill him, myself, and will probably never speak to him again. I know you didn’t mean anything mean by it, but ugh! The mom thing!

You understood the assignment!!!! Thank you so much!!!! Unfortunately my asshole “friend” still wouldn’t admit that he was wrong, so stupid.

But at least your research was a good reality check. The real issue is that *I’m* unhappy with my body, and I need to do something about it. Being on Curvage has really warped my mind.  Seeing the biggest girls making the most money is just a mind fuck.  Everyone knows that the only way a woman has any power is by being considered attractive and if everyone normal just looks at me as too fat, that’s not good at all. 

When I was walking around downtown Las Vegas I got lots of attention from different kinds of men and even women saying they liked my hair and tattoos and that I’m beautiful so I was feeling super confident and high off of that but then a few days ago I took a blow to my confidence and I have to remember just because guys on here say I have a good body that’s actually the opposite of what most men think. And the people in Vegas saw me with a shirt on, so different story. But thank you again for asking normal people!!!

Why would u even ask everyone the question if you were just gonna argue with it?

• Curvage Model
28 minutes ago, bellylover219 said:

Why would u even ask everyone the question if you were just gonna argue with it?

***I asked people to ask non FAs @BHMZach was the only one that actually did that. I don’t have any normal male friends to ask.***

***Though I appreciate everyone’s answers💗💗💗💗💗*** I know it’s hard not to be biased. For me personally I’m not sure where the line between “good” and “too heavy” is for anyone. And then like he said the boobs play a role in the decision, it gets complicated! 

For guys too, when I asked women what they thought about my High School crush and it was interesting, a lot said they thought he was too big but lots of girls in my school had crushes on him and he was popular, so it’s interesting. But he played football so I think that’s kind of like the boobs? It makes other things ok?

And I was looking for someone to say my friend was wrong. 

Edited by NogutNoglory

2 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

***I asked people to ask non FAs @BHMZach was the only one that actually did that. I don’t have any normal male friends to ask.***

***Though I appreciate everyone’s answers💗💗💗💗💗*** I know it’s hard not to be biased. For me personally I’m not sure where the line between “good” and “too heavy” is for anyone. And then like he said the boobs play a role in the decision, it gets complicated! 

For guys too, when I asked women what they thought about my High School crush and it was interesting, a lot said they thought he was too big but lots of girls in my school had crushes on him and he was popular, so it’s interesting. But he played football so I think that’s kind of like the boobs? It makes other things ok?

Ok I gotcha

• Curvage Model

Guys, I’m not trying to say I’m not grateful for the compliments from the people that replied, if you searched the most used words on this thread it’s %100 going to be “Thank You”.  I just realize from the guy who asked the non FAs that- OUR - because I’m an FA too, I’m not a gainer, I’m not a feedee, everyone should know this by now but I know there are new people all the time. OUR  perception is different from everyone else’s, I’m guessing some people have trouble admitting that to themselves. I don’t have trouble admitting to myself.  I am able to love what I love regardless of what I’m “supposed to” and that’s ok. 

But- 

When it comes to having a clear view of myself it can get confusing.  I have really tried to toe the line on socially acceptable hot (body wise at least) and I find that I’ve gone over it, and it’s a tough thing to deal with. If you follow me I imagine that you like that I’m open and honest about stuff.  Mostly because I know some of you are in real relationships and I like you to see that it’s not all fun and games and getting off all the time living as a woman that society deems too fat. Sometimes it sucks. And the women in your life deal with that too, they may not say it, but I’m sure they do.

Women can NEVER, no matter what education, job, amount of money - be free of getting judged by our looks, it is what it is.  As a man be happy that you don’t have to experience that, or at least not to that extent. But it’s a fact and it’s frustrating. But mainly I’m frustrated with myself that I’m delusional enough to think a regular guy would think I’m actually hot, I let myself get so gassed up here, it’s a rude awakening that’s all. 

I know you guys aren’t trying to lie to me with your responses you are just seeing stuff the way you see it, but I’m surprised how few people realize that.

7 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

-Biased 

Biased

Biased

I think you’re just insanely attractive. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Guest PlumpLove
On 10/28/2021 at 10:54 AM, NogutNoglory said:

To be completely honest, I don’t think any guy would think you fat or too chubby.  My other female friends think you look “normal” in this picture.  Of course, my female friends are always too hard on themselves regarding their weight, and if you think this picture makes you look fat then I think you are being too hard on yourself.  I think you are absolutely gorgeous in every pic you have shared.  You are beautiful.