HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

3 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Thank you sweetie pies 🥰

Thank you :) 

How are you going? 

3 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

How's tomorrow Mother's Day already?! Aaaah! Anyone else not get their Mother's anything yet? I'm PRAYING money hits my account today or early tomorrow 😫🙏 I feel like it was JUST Thursday!

Oh no!! Panic!!

4 minutes ago, Jorin85 said:

So sorry for those people who will not be able to see their mums this year, because of Quarantine. But I hope you manage to have lovely days tomorrow, regardless ❤️

Here in Australia the restrictions are being lessened, so we can go see our mums :) Its great timing. 

• Curvage Model
10 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

@HungrylilKitty You raiding your fridge eating everything in sight!!! 😍

Ewwww no...we're having that dilemma right now...I'm starving and there's nothing in that fridge I want . ..so I'm guilt tripping my feeder into ordering me a "Pepperoni Big Dipper Pizza" from Pizza Hut for lunch...lol 

Edited by HungrylilKitty

22 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

You know..when I was around 155ish lbs I took a few photos for a fella with the DDLG fetish & he had a diaper fetish..so I've got photos of me in actual diapers (pull ups) lol..don't know if that's something you'd want to see..they were strictly used to look cute and pose in lol ..oh and my fiance had fun pretending I was a baby in them lol which I (blush) enjoyed lol..I just LOVE being baby'd lol 😅😋

Did you go potty in the diaper for daddy? I'd clean you up all day long.

• Curvage Model
14 minutes ago, animallad said:

Workout attempt, how many sit-ups can you still do, can you do any pushups, jumping jacks...always super hot seeing just how quickly girls get out of breath after gaining 

That's a great idea, thank you! 👍💕

How about for my next stuffing video, what kinda food?

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, BellyFondler2 said:

Three ideas: show us you doing your lunges and squats. Let's see how you take care of those thighs and booty. I don't think you've done a walking video yet. It would be nice to see some jiggles and wiggles, front, side, and back. Stuffing video: how about those Oreos again?

That's my lil booty secret lol so I wont be showing my secret lol jk..I'm not very jiggly ..my body is very dense all you'll see is bouncing. My body isnt used to weight gain... I naturally got up to 175 on my own just by eating like a normal person. It wasn't built on a diet of fatty foods all my life so the majority of my body is muscle and recently its been introduced to fast food from all different places which is showing up quick on my booty and thighs lol and that's why I'm now 187lbs, cause I eat nothing but junk food and lay around all day.. I can't imagine if I stiffed my face with greasy fast food in large amounts 24/7 ...damn lol I'm sure I'd get to 200lbs real quick..I'm thinking it would most likely just be water weight and sodium bloat. I think I'm doing it right by just increasing my calorie intake with shakes and still working out my legs so they can increase in size. I was walking to the mailbox the other day and it felt like each leg weighed 200 lbs each lol 

Edited by HungrylilKitty

Guest Secretsquirrel

Wow, I love that you have a method other than just force feeding yourself. They say you cant target or “spot” train/gain a specific area. But I disagree. It just takes patience and a plan. You look great, and it’s so refreshing to see a skinny model type woman choose to put on weight. It’s important to stay flexible too, for circulation. being fat doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be able to touch your toes! It’s important! You’re awesome. Walking video would be sweet. Camera just  below your booty. 👌🏼

• Curvage Model

I think I'm gonna try twerking in some tight booty shorts for you guys .. 

I'm going stir crazy inside 24/7 without a car ..depression's setting in so bad, what are you guys doing to stay sane? 

My fiance (my feeder) and I aren't getting along..he's been so distant lately & it's making all of this worse for me 😔💔 

Besides I'm at the biggest I've ever been & it's like he doesn't even appreciate it ..I wake up with stomach pains cause my body's in over drive digesting all the food I've been eating. 

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)