HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

2 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Thank you @regbill ..this is gonna be random but you really have no idea just how appreciative I am of you..you never fail to make me feel beautiful with every post. Whenever I post free pics to my forum you ALWAYS will show some kind of appreciation..I honestly don't know what I'd do without you here..PLEASE NEVER LEAVE! 

YOUR LOVE, A LURKERS LOVE,AND OLD THREAD POSTERS COMING OUT OF THE DEAD LOL= IT'S ALL MOTOVATION TO GET TO 300/320LBS! 😁💋💋

yeaaa or even more than 320 lbs 🤗

6 minutes ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

10 pounds away to ripped the shit out of my pants too, your body proportions are a work of art in progress. Kitty deserves her venus statue

Hey Kitty  - SAVE THOSE PAJAMAS !!!  Your Fat Admirer Fandom can't wait until they so OUTGROWN that they're impossible to close and you're busting the seams !!!    💕😃👍 

3 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I just ate so much I literally can't move and check out my tummy trying to out do my booty! ....I sware my tummy is in competition with my booty which is actually true because when I'm really full my tummy measures 49 inches & my booty is 50 as far as I know (could be a tad bigger now cause it's been awhike since Ive measured it, but they are both literally the same, I suppose my body thinks they need to balance each other out so I don't fall backwards or fall or forwards 😂

150623047.thumb.jpg.ec71ac208350e03e536c06d466219d56.jpg

You are utterly adorable in this! What a festive way to show off your body. As always your transformation is a blessing in a trying world

4 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I just ate so much I literally can't move and check out my tummy trying to out do my booty! ....I sware my tummy is in competition with my booty which is actually true because when I'm really full my tummy measures 49 inches & my booty is 50 as far as I know (could be a tad bigger now cause it's been awhike since Ive measured it, but they are both literally the same, I suppose my body thinks they need to balance each other out so I don't fall backwards or fall or forwards 😂

Lol! You look so fluffy! And adorable in your pjs hehe

4 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

In the battle of belly vs. butt everybody wins.😍

19 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Thank you @regbill ..this is gonna be random but you really have no idea just how appreciative I am of you..you never fail to make me feel beautiful with every post. Whenever I post free pics to my forum you ALWAYS will show some kind of appreciation..I honestly don't know what I'd do without you here..PLEASE NEVER LEAVE! 

YOUR LOVE, A LURKERS LOVE,AND OLD THREAD POSTERS COMING OUT OF THE DEAD LOL= IT'S ALL MOTOVATION TO GET TO 300/320LBS! 😁💋💋

I'm glad I can help make you feel beautiful because you are beautiful.

• Curvage Model
21 hours ago, speedy_biff said:

Just when I think you couldn’t be more perfect you out do yourself. My goodness. Only thing I’d change is why are you getting up yourself to go to the fridge?  Id be more than happy to run those tasking little errands for you 😉

oooh I like that ;) why burn unnecessary calories

20 hours ago, YAlex56 said:

the bigger the belly the more tighter the onese show you beautiful enormous belly and thighs will their be a weigh in soon

yes for sure :)

20 hours ago, mika1 said:

yeaaa or even more than 320 lbs 🤗

exactly 😈

19 hours ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

10 pounds away to ripped the shit out of my pants too, your body proportions are a work of art in progress. Kitty deserves her venus statue

🥺 OMG I'm honored! 💕

19 hours ago, Learn2$ELL said:

Hey Kitty  - SAVE THOSE PAJAMAS !!!  Your Fat Admirer Fandom can't wait until they so OUTGROWN that they're impossible to close and you're busting the seams !!!    💕😃👍 

the seams are already busting when I sit down lol

18 hours ago, distance23 said:

I could only imagine if you got some of these meals I make/learned from family

oh I'd be 350! 

18 hours ago, BLTs said:

You are utterly adorable in this! What a festive way to show off your body. As always your transformation is a blessing in a trying world

wow hun what a compliment, thank you luv!

16 hours ago, regbill said:

In the battle of belly vs. butt everybody wins.😍

exactly 😈 hehe

Guest TASTYDUMPLING
24 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

FELLAS, I HAVE THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT & LISTED MY BRAND NEW 20 MIN VIDEO (FIMLED WITH NEW HD CAMERA)

ResizedP_tenor_17903141_mediumgif_154100813273110.thumb.gif.605c21c09ebffa5fb72f1f5db5eb1dde.gif

🎄🎁 FOR ONLY $5.99! 🎁🎄 

HURRY, THIS DEAL IS TOO MUCH OF A STEAL TO LAST LONG AT ALL, mmmmmuahs! 💋💕

Violet is literally you, Id pay to see you swell up like that xD

54 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

FELLAS, I HAVE THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT & LISTED MY BRAND NEW 20 MIN VIDEO (FIMLED WITH NEW HD CAMERA)

ResizedP_tenor_17903141_mediumgif_154100813273110.thumb.gif.605c21c09ebffa5fb72f1f5db5eb1dde.gif

🎄🎁 FOR ONLY $5.99! 🎁🎄 

HURRY, THIS DEAL IS TOO MUCH OF A STEAL TO LAST LONG AT ALL, mmmmmuahs! 💋💕

With your present growth, you just need to get a blue tracksuit and you'd be sorted (Unless you already own one).

I would also love to see you do a Violet roleplay set someday. 

• Curvage Model
13 minutes ago, hapax1230987 said:

With your present growth, you just need to get a blue tracksuit and you'd be sorted (Unless you already own one).

I would also love to see you do a Violet roleplay set someday. 

I'm in love with that idea 💕

On 12/10/2021 at 12:14 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

You outdo yourself every single time Kitty and it never ceases to amaze me.

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, YAlex56 said:

@HungrylilKitty video idea when it you cos play as mrs clauses wife. When he leaves to deliver gifts on Christmas Day you stuff all the milk and cookies and drink all the coco and eat all the pasta before he returns back home. this might sound wired it it is you don't have to do the video idea

love it sweetie! send your ideas!

also anyone reading this, send your ideas! ..A new video many of you have been requesting is coming VERY soon 😏💋💕

1 hour ago, Neverspent2007 said:

You outdo yourself every single time Kitty and it never ceases to amaze me.

What a sweet compliment, thank you luv! 🥰

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, distance23 said:

I love a big Kitty

A big kitty with extra tight bits, lol 😈

13 hours ago, YAlex56 said:

@HungrylilKitty I’m surprised that your belly doesn’t pop the buttons or undo the zipper with your great progress of growing your belly is a magnificent beauty  

trust me they always do, I'm ALWAYS adjusting 😅

• Curvage Model

How's everyone's night going? So I'm sitting here thinking to myself damn the neighbor is really snoring loud cuz I can hear them but then it dawned on me that as I lay down on my bed looking at my phone it was just me and my fat neck & double chin restricting my airways *blush* 😝😂

Guest Goloso1121
50 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

How's everyone's night going? So I'm sitting here thinking to myself damn the neighbor is really snoring loud cuz I can hear them but then it dawned on me that as I lay down on my bed looking at my phone it was just me and my fat neck & double chin restricting my airways *blush* 😝😂

You know you’re fat when…⬆️

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)