HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

4 minutes ago, chriswish said:

Sometimes people just don't understand that people are different. The majority of people out there does not have this fetish, you can't blame someone for their sexual preference. Just as much as you can't call someone racist because they are not attracted to white or black people. 

One man's trash is another man's treasure. (I'm sorry to call you trash Hungrylilkitty, please understand that that is not my intentions, nor beliefs. I just thought it was a fitting proverb)

I'm not writing this to make you feel bad, but rather to enlighten you that maybe you should be transparent about your fetish with your SO. And if you can't find a common ground, that has a risk of breeding resentment. Sometimes it is better to part ways.

She caught her fiancé (bf at time) on curvage looking at other girls so I think he’s into her figure...

48 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Meh... not really...I had a serious talk the other day of how unattractive he makes me feel ..we only get intimate 3-4 times a month if I initiate it..I do ALL the work while I dont get mine..it's getting old fast 😖

You deserve better. If he truly loves you for your body and heart, then he would show affection when he sets aside his priorities to yourself. I would at least show my affection daily and cook a meal or three. A true man would observe your likes and dislikes and make the experience much more creative and engaging without having you to question or putting barely any work. You are too divine to be ignored. 💖🍑🍰

You guys missed....she does all the work.???  Ummm....I've NEVER been in a relationship like that. Exactly the opposite, including the current one I'm in. Unless he's working 60+ hours of manual labor a week, or suffers from extreme depression....he has ZERO excuse. The neighbors should be filing noise complaints coming from your house by now!

I truly hope that posting here, and getting all of the praise that you get, helps you through this rough patch. You are absolutely incredible...and just continue to get better. 😍

Guest foregolf

Love, communication, and support is what a relationship is. If those aren’t in balance between two people, then an open discussion is what each other wants needs to happen. If that doesn’t happen, then a re-evaluation of that relationship needs to take place. I wish you all the best and I hope everything works out for you because from what I’ve heard so far you absolutely deserve it. You have a great supportive community here and while we are definitely infatuated by you and your progress, I hope at some point you get even greater support and infatuation at home.

7 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

This should make you laugh aldo fellas, 

Please go purchase my newest stuffing video, it's nearly 15 min long highest quality great lighting & only $6.99 🥰

20200229_204347.thumb.jpg.e8eba319f93788ee19c86901f091fda5.jpg

Damn girl😍 You look so sexy with that cupcake in your mouth and that belly hanging over your lap 

Guest SpookyBoogie
12 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Meh... not really...I had a serious talk the other day of how unattractive he makes me feel ..we only get intimate 3-4 times a month if I initiate it..I do ALL the work while I dont get mine..it's getting old fast 😖

This is the most insane thing I've heard all week. To quote Patrick Bateman, "You're dating a tumbling dickweed."

Guest Marshall7
13 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

This makes me so sad :( you deserve so much better! How can he not see that?! 

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

This makes me so sad :( you deserve so much better! How can he not see that?! 

I don't know ...he's just "comfortable"  .

...Marshall you reaching out means  a lot t ok nr 

And thank you all for the followers, that means so much to me  🥰

Every new follower gets a free pic set or video..but its gotta be by 5pm EST 👌💕

Guest fanaticfeedee8

Hey HungrylilKitty! you look absolutely adorable trying to eat all those cupcakes and try on those pants. lol It  crazy how big and curvy your getting to be!! You look amazing!! I'm totally following you!! hehe

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

I'm following ya because hey why not... You cool got a great sense of humor and your man sounds like a total douche for not knowing what a great woman you actually are 😄😜💙💙

for real cat GIF by chuber channel

I honestly think I'm leaving him...not to get all sappy..but he doesn't treat me right at all

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)