HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
22 hours ago, Miskaboo said:

You're looking so freaking good! πŸ₯°

Awwww thank you πŸ₯°

13 hours ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Kitty!!! *big cuddly hugs* Sorry for being offline for so long! Got INSANELY busy with work, which is an entire can of worms I'm not gonna even touch on here. Hope you've been doing well, though. Oh, hows your kitty doing, btw? Is she feeling better??

Things got worse..the prolapse came back out and I had to rush her back to the hospital..this time it was way worse..so she was immediately taken back in for surgery where she had to have that tissue amputated. This happened on the 17th..I can finally come pick my baby up today..she's doing great they said..she's just very scared but coming around slowly they said, they had a catheter in her..she was on a liquid IV and pain medication..so I can imagine she has no idea what's going on πŸ˜”

I bought her this so that she can recoup in this for the next 10-15 days:

Screenshot_20231019_175048_Chrome.thumb.jpg.98aea6bf23192ea3bf7c5ffb8ef8a5d9.jpg^ I love that her litter box will be right next to her so she doesn't have to move much.

1 minute ago, HungrylilKitty said:

My body ..ignore the sleep lines..lol

Screenshot_20231020_095854_Gallery.thumb.jpg.1e0541241214bc8919d7e6bf18bdf992.jpg

^I've been noticing that the heavier I get the heavier my booty is getting the more there's that area in the back where the bottom of my booty is...but it's rock solid lol..

I hope your kitten is better and recovers soon, it is distressing to have a sick pet.

And with each passing day you fluff up like a cake and accumulate good fat on your curves β™₯️

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, Andy SNk said:

I hope your kitten is better and recovers soon, it is distressing to have a sick pet.

And with each passing day you fluff up like a cake and accumulate good fat on your curves β™₯️

Awwww Andy thank you & I appreciate that πŸ₯° *kisses*

10 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

My body ..ignore the sleep lines..lol

Screenshot_20231020_095854_Gallery.thumb.jpg.1e0541241214bc8919d7e6bf18bdf992.jpg

^I've been noticing that the heavier I get the heavier my booty is getting the more there's that area in the back where the bottom of my booty is...but it's rock solid lol..

so beautiful and I hope you’re happy with your booty growth because it looks so hot. I also love the recoup tent you’ve purchased for your kitty. I hope she has a quick and easy recovery.

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, jackal27 said:

so beautiful and I hope you’re happy with your booty growth because it looks so hot. I also love the recoup tent you’ve purchased for your kitty. I hope she has a quick and easy recovery.

Thank you so much πŸ₯° I pick her up early tomorrowΒ & it gets delivered here tomorrow also so I will definitely get photos of her. I can't wait to see my lil fur baby, out of the 11 years I've had her this is the longest she's been away from her Momma..I'm just happy she's in good hands..I kissed her wittle head as she was heading back for surgery πŸ₯ΊπŸ’• I love that battery so so much, there's not a single mean bone in her body, she literally lives to love πŸ₯°

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• Curvage Model
On 10/27/2023 at 11:23 AM, DanteSparda45 said:

Hey Kitty. Happy Friday. Hope you're doing okay today and i hope your kitty is doing much better and is happy to be back with her momma 😊❀️πŸ₯°

No she's not πŸ˜₯πŸ’” and I'm broken hearted by ALL the people I talk to on a daily basis that haven't even helped with $1 ..some of these people I've been talking to for years & it amazes me that while my kitty is suffering they dont care πŸ˜” the ONLY person in my family to help is my sister!

If you'd like to help out on here just purchasing videos would help.Β 

I'm TORN,Β  I'm not ready to say goodbye to my baby! πŸ˜₯πŸ’”

3 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

yes I've got undies on..

211166003.thumb.jpg.ba1afb360a3c8d6db18956b323bf204f.jpg

Are you sure. Lol .. those curves are getting insane kitty, 😍 thanks for sharing. 

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Oh no, i'm so sorry *big hugs* i'll help out any way i can. Bought your most recent video yesterday, so i hope thats a good start. But i'll try to do more to help.

Awwww, thank you so much for all of your support *kisses*Β 

3 hours ago, wav3form said:

Bought a couple of your videos.

Β 

Cats are really the best friend.

Awwww, you're the best, thank you so much πŸ₯°

14 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

No she's not πŸ˜₯πŸ’” and I'm broken hearted by ALL the people I talk to on a daily basis that haven't even helped with $1 ..some of these people I've been talking to for years & it amazes me that while my kitty is suffering they dont care πŸ˜” the ONLY person in my family to help is my sister!

If you'd like to help out on here just purchasing videos would help.Β 

I'm TORN,Β  I'm not ready to say goodbye to my baby! πŸ˜₯πŸ’”

I hope my consistent purchasing has helped! I love your videos and content. Amazing, please keep gaining.Β 

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, 5412ddr said:

I hope my consistent purchasing has helped! I love your videos and content. Amazing, please keep gaining.Β 

Awwww, it has! I'm up to about $50 πŸ₯° ..if i could reach $200 today I'd be the happiest girl..tomorrow (not sure if any you have been following the GoFndMe but tomorrow she goes up north to get her purse string suture removed and it's 45 min away..and I've gotta Uber there cause my car doesn't work..it hasn't in a long time,Β  each ride up and back is a little over $100..

Thank you so much for helping out luv πŸ«‚πŸ’•

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, NorthernLights11 said:

Your body is a perfect example of why women need to be encouraged to eat much much more and not less. Every single extra calorie has turned you into an absolute goddess, my goodness 😍

oh my goodness, what a sweetheart you are, thank you πŸ₯°

• Curvage Model

Heyy Fellas, I just want to say thank you so much for those of you that are helping out towards my kitty πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯° you guys know who you are, you're AMAZING & I'll NEVER forget you being there for me and my baby πŸ«‚πŸ’• I posted an emotional update video yesterday because she had hard time using the restroom. This morning she goes to have her suture removed..which I'm extremely nervous about πŸ˜“ if her prolapse comes out she'll need the extensive surgery & if I don't have the money I'll have to put her down πŸ₯ΊπŸ’” She's my baby,Β  she's ALL I have..I'm not ready to day goodbye to my precious baby guys 😒 

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Heyy Fellas, I just want to say thank you so much for those of you that are helping out towards my kitty πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯° you guys know who you are, you're AMAZING & I'll NEVER forget you being there for me and my baby πŸ«‚πŸ’• I posted an emotional update video yesterday because she had hard time using the restroom. This morning she goes to have her suture removed..which I'm extremely nervous about πŸ˜“ if her prolapse comes out she'll need the extensive surgery & if I don't have the money I'll have to put her down πŸ₯ΊπŸ’” She's my baby,Β  she's ALL I have..I'm not ready to day goodbye to my precious baby guys 😒 

Good luck today Kitty. I hope next time I see an update from you it’s telling us everything went well and your Kitty is doing much better.