HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model

How's everyone's night going? 

Screenshot_20231015_211944_PicMonkey.thumb.jpg.4245d56571bda7286c200f99dea2d8fe.jpgJust wanted to say THANK YOU again to all you guys showing ALL the love on my newest weigh-in video, I tried something different & gave you guys all different kinds of angles to show you all just how much my body is growing/changing 😁💕

• Curvage Model
22 minutes ago, Stuffedmike said:

Much better after seeing this pic. Hows your night going love? I know youve heard this a million times but you are the most beautiful that walk among us with out a doubt!!

Oh my goodness you're so precious 🥹💕 thank you luv..I'm glad I could make your night better! ❤️🌙 

• Curvage Model

I'm blown away by the difference..my face has changed so much lol..it's blown up as well..as if I were stung by a bee 🐝 😂 ..

PhotoCollage_1697426669741.thumb.jpg.5f8e524c4c9c0a5d928209b96927517c.jpg

^ When I first joined Curvage 182lbs vs. NOW (find out how much I weigh now in my newest weigh-in/measurements video).

22 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Estoy impresionado por la diferencia..mi cara ha cambiado mucho jajaja..también está hinchada..como si me hubiera picado una abeja 🐝 😂 ..

^ Cuando me uní a Curvage por primera vez, 182 libras versus AHORA (descubre cuánto peso ahora en mi video más reciente sobre pesaje y medidas).

You look amazing, you grew up from everywhere, you are still a very sexy model 

51 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I'm blown away by the difference..my face has changed so much lol..it's blown up as well..as if I were stung by a bee 🐝 😂 ..

^ When I first joined Curvage 182lbs vs. NOW (find out how much I weigh now in my newest weigh-in/measurements video).

Very fattening bee😂

5 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Wow what a great b&a comparison! You look beautiful in both but your after picture is absolutely stunning how well it shows off your growing curves. 😍

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, jackal27 said:

Wow what a great b&a comparison! You look beautiful in both but your after picture is absolutely stunning how well it shows off your growing curves. 😍

Awwww thank you so much 🥰 I was just looking through my photos & I was like "I'm literally posing the exact same way as my video promo photo" ..seeing the comparison was a lot of fun for me too, it really blows me away at how far I've come & that was when I first joined Curvage too at 182lbs..and I had already gained 65lbs at that point which blows my mind..like HOW TEENY TINY WAS I at 115lbs??!! lol..sheesh 😆 

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• Curvage Model
21 hours ago, 1992 said:

You are the bee’s knees!  😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

21 hours ago, PerpetualGrowth said:

That must’ve been one sexy bee because your face is still as beautiful as ever. If anything was stung by a bee it was those honey buns you got back there. 🤤Bee Tmc GIF by HappyKawaiiFriends

LOL awwww, thanks guys 🥰

23 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

It’s so hot when someone gets big enough that one of their thighs looks to be as big as their waist used to be 🤩. As the old commercial said, “Double your pleasure, double your fun.” 😉 

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, hamazon said:

It’s so hot when someone gets big enough that one of their thighs looks to be as big as their waist used to be 🤩. As the old commercial said, “Double your pleasure, double your fun.” 😉 

that's actually so neat when you think of it that way lol..my thighs are now almost as big as my waist when I was 120lbs 🤯 ..since I used to do pilates for 3 years & weight lifting too I built up a strong core and my tummy was 37 inches..it's always been extra big cause it was packed with muscle..I can't get over how many inches it is now 😏😈💕

16 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

that's actually so neat when you think of it that way lol..my thighs are now almost as big as my waist when I was 120lbs 🤯 ..since I used to do pilates for 3 years & weight lifting too I built up a strong core and my tummy was 37 inches..it's always been extra big cause it was packed with muscle..I can't get over how many inches it is now 😏😈💕

Plus it’s even better because with getting bigger, the horizon is as big as your imagination 😉. Plus you get to eat whatever you want 😂. The upper limit for gaining weight is way higher than the lower limit for losing it when you think about it. 

On 10/16/2023 at 3:24 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

Screenshot_20231015_211944_PicMonkey.thumb.jpg.4245d56571bda7286c200f99dea2d8fe.jpgJust wanted to say THANK YOU again to all you guys showing ALL the love on my newest weigh-in video, I tried something different & gave you guys all different kinds of angles to show you all just how much my body is growing/changing 😁💕

Hey Kitty

I have been a follower of yours since you started. I have always been really attracted to big beautiful women and some of my best sexual experiences have been with big beautiful women. I always wanted to be one though I lacked the courage to fully commit. Well I just want to thank you for the way you are and the example you have led. You are absolutely gorgeous - and not just physically, you are a really cool person too. You have really helped me take the necessary steps to becoming a big beautiful woman, and accepting myself as one. I am currently where you were a year ago and I can't wait to be where you are now. I love my body, I love my curves. All the feelings of guilt and judgement have vanished and have been replaced with happiness and self love. I really have to thank you for helping me the way you have. I am sorry that I have not purchased any of your videos over the years - seriously do not mean to be a lurker - just know that I am a HUGE fan. I am so happy to see you in the top row of the leader board - it is absolutely where you belong. I look forward to seeing your success in the years to come and thank you so much for sharing your journey with us.

xo
Jessica

• Curvage Model
On 10/16/2023 at 11:43 PM, hamazon said:

Plus it’s even better because with getting bigger, the horizon is as big as your imagination 😉. Plus you get to eat whatever you want 😂. The upper limit for gaining weight is way higher than the lower limit for losing it when you think about it. 

lol I love the way you think Mr. 😈😏💕

On 10/16/2023 at 3:24 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

You're looking so freaking good! 🥰