Candii Kayn

Guest Fa10herup
2 hours ago, w-section said:

Can’t wait for her next workout video! She won’t make it 5 minutes at this point

Reaching for food and stuffing is like doing bicep curls. Double fisting back and forth.

Guest pxxcurvesurfer

Love how huge her thighs and belly are getting. Yet still looks perfectly proportioned. Some people are just perfect at pulling off obesity

On 9/29/2023 at 3:10 PM, nardawg831 said:

Holy shit brutal. Her feeder is a sick mad man. He's literally showing her waistline no mercy. 😭😭😭 Whats next? Routine sadistic force feedings?

Great idea -- just video tape it all.  Sure to become a best seller --- I can see the headline now screaming out --- "Routine Sadistic Force Feedings"  --- Fat Admirers and Feeders REJOICE  !!! 💕😀👍

Guest Fa10herup

Wider-Girl, Wider-Girl

Eats whatever to widen her

Gets so fed, grows in size

Catches thieves and lovers eyes

Look out

Here comes the Wider-Girl 

32 minutes ago, feederman said:

Candii is beautiful and looks great while gaining weight, but I hear she wants to get back to the size she was before she started gaining weight. It's a pity, you have to respect the decision and I thought he would gain 250lbs. And that was apparently her goal.

Where did you hear? In all her recent videos she’s been saying how much she’s enjoying herself and wants to keep going, and she sounds like she genuinely means it