Guest DWilliams1
4 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Take another bite for me, sweetie. You’re not done with your food just yet. 😏😘

New clip coming (hopefully) today! Nikki encourages you to stuff yourself 😍

🐷

1D7DF9B2-4C4D-46F9-84D7-068DE2FD94B9.gif

Got to see that one!

All I know is that if I had a gorgeous girlfriend like Nikki encouraging me to stuff and eat even more than I already do...I'd get ridiculously massive in no time! 

But then, of course, I'd have to take "revenge". ;) If she makes me gain 30...I'make sure she gains 50.

Fair is fair! lol 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, jakemcduck said:

When I end up round it's going to be your fault, Nikki.

And I take full responsibility for that. 😏😍

1 minute ago, DWilliams1 said:

Got to see that one!

All I know is that if I had a gorgeous girlfriend like Nikki encouraging me to stuff and eat even more than I already do...I'd get ridiculously massive in no time! 

But then, of course, I'd have to take "revenge". ;) If she makes me gain 30...I'make sure she gains 50.

Fair is fair! lol 

That is only fair and I would expect - and maybe demand 😏 - nothing less! 😍

Guest DWilliams1
Just now, NikkiMaialina said:

And I take full responsibility for that. 😏😍

That is only fair and I would expect - and maybe demand 😏 - nothing less! 😍

Would more than happily oblige. But I probably should mention in advance, in keeping with "fairness", that I always strive to exceed expectations.

I did tell you I love to cook after all!! ;)

Big meals, huge portions, and ever increasing piles of completely bursted/outgrown clothes would be in your future for sure LOL

• Curvage Model
11 minutes ago, DWilliams1 said:

Would more than happily oblige. But I probably should mention in advance, in keeping with "fairness", that I always strive to exceed expectations.

I did tell you I love to cook after all!! ;)

Big meals, huge portions, and ever increasing piles of completely bursted/outgrown clothes would be in your future for sure LOL

It’s the future I deserve. 🐷👸🏻

Guest DWilliams1
13 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

It’s the future I deserve. 🐷👸🏻

The blissful, mutual surrender to the good life of indulgence! Been living it myself these days and it's pretty great. 

Guest DWilliams1
On 11/22/2020 at 9:41 AM, NikkiMaialina said:

Hope you’re staying full on this beautiful Sunday 😏😘

I know I am! 😍

47C86A87-68AA-4585-80E6-7E957072FCFA.jpeg

F19A47A5-9D83-4404-BA13-A05E30EFDEDD.jpeg

BTW I know I definitely speak for many here...but your posts always make my day.

Somehow, you always manage to go above and beyond, in posting some of the hottest clips and pictures ever. That outfit looks stunning on you!

And those huge thighs!!! (Where's the fainting emoticon?) lol

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, DWilliams1 said:

BTW I know I definitely speak for many here...but your posts always make my day.

Somehow, you always manage to go above and beyond, in posting some of the hottest clips and pictures ever. That outfit looks stunning on you!

And those huge thighs!!! (Where's the fainting emoticon?) lol

Omg thank you! That seriously means so much to me. You don’t know how much I appreciate that. Or needed that, honestly.

I love this community. I love being able to express my fetish and share my gaining journey with y’all. It makes my day, too, to read everyone’s comments and reviews. It definitely keeps me going!

And growing. 🐷🐷🐷

Guest DWilliams1
2 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

All this talk is making me hungry 🤤🐷

I think it’s time to eat. I have some cupcakes but I’m also craving tacos today. 🐷🐷🐷

For me, the answer would obviously be both. With the only dilemma being whether to have the cupcakes as the appetizer or as the dessert! ;) 

Guest DWilliams1
Just now, NikkiMaialina said:

Omg thank you! That seriously means so much to me. You don’t know how much I appreciate that. Or needed that, honestly.

I love this community. I love being able to express my fetish and share my gaining journey with y’all. It makes my day, too, to read everyone’s comments and reviews. It definitely keeps me going!

And growing. 🐷🐷🐷

That's what I love about this place too! It's a really long story, but this whole lifestyle has been such an integral part of who I am...long before I knew what it even was!! For me, even with the fetish aspect of it aside, I think embracing this part of you and being/becoming who you really want to be is so liberating. (Not to mention addicting! LOL The first time I started gaining, I gave myself a "trial gain" of 15 lbs. But after finally letting myself go for it, feeling the freedom, (and seeing/feeling the weight pile on)...yeah...it definitely didn't stop at 15!!

6 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Take another bite for me, sweetie. You’re not done with your food just yet. 😏😘

New clip coming (hopefully) today! Nikki encourages you to stuff yourself 😍

🐷

1D7DF9B2-4C4D-46F9-84D7-068DE2FD94B9.gif

Oh man, I can't wait for this 😍. I love all your videos, but especially the mutual gainer and turning your feeder into a feedee videos. You always have a mix of good and evil in them 😈🥵.

Also want to second the fact that your posts make my day as well.

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Zardolnia said:

Oh man, I can't wait for this 😍. I love all your videos, but especially the mutual gainer and turning your feeder into a feedee videos. You always have a mix of good and evil in them 😈🥵.

Also want to second the fact that your posts make my day as well.

Thank you!! 🥰 Y'all are gonna make this evil feeder emotional lol.

And no, you don't want to miss this 😈 Especially before Thanksgiving 😘