Models who don't acknowledge or say "Thank you!" when you buy their clips

WatermelonMan

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, Madilyn said:

I can't tell who buys my videos...is there a way? I would thank everyone, but if they don't review the video I have NO idea!

No, there isn’t a way to see who buys them unless they leave a review. ☹️ 

But we do appreciate your support, even if we can’t possibly thank everyone. Promise! ❤️

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, Madilyn said:

I can't tell who buys my videos...is there a way? I would thank everyone, but if they don't review the video I have NO idea!

No unless they leave a review ❤️ 

I used to post my thanks when we were allowed to post whenever. Now I dont. :(

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

But we do appreciate your support, even if we can’t possibly thank everyone. Promise! ❤️

Yes!  We so appreciate any and all support! Even just kind comments!

Thank you @NikkiMaialina and @CurvyCannabisCat! I figured it wasn't possible to see, for user privacy purposes, but I thought I'd ask! ❤️

Edited by Madilyn

• Curvage Model
53 minutes ago, Madilyn said:

Not as far as I’m aware!

edit: whoops, didn’t see I wasn’t on the last page.

Edited by Miss September

• Curvage Model

As models, we don't know who buys our clips, unless you say so or review them. I always encourage the most shy feeders to pm me to say their thoughts if they dont want to review or to comment, but I'm not sure how I feel now knowing that some people expect more than the clip by buying it: I dont mean to be rude but do some customers sees it as a ticket to chat? 

• Curvage Model
On 4/17/2021 at 6:37 AM, Chubby-Gamer-GF said:

Err is there an option to see if i received a review? RIght now i'm skipping through my clips always on the lookout if i missed one. I think every model here is thankful for the support we receive. I know I am ❤️

I don’t always get a notification when I get a new review and I often notice it by opening up the clip’s preview page where it can be purchased. If you see a red dot next to your title and it’s bold, there’s something there you haven’t read yet. 😊

Guest BHMZach

I don’t buy clips often but when I do I don’t expect anything, these ladies seem very appreciative regardless if we purchase the clips or not. 

I wanted to add that I am now following a 355-pound model on OnlyFans, and every time I ask her a question, I leave a tip and she comes back, personally thanks me for the tip, and spends some time answering whatever questions I may have, like "Do you miss the 120-pound body you had 9 years ago?" (No- she gained every pound on purpose)  "Do you like to go out in public in clothes that are way too small for you, with maybe a roll of fat hanging over your tights?" "YES!" "Have you ever run into someone from high school, when you were lean and buff and not an ounce of fat, and they express shock and disbelief that you've gained 230 pounds?" "Yes, and it's always funny to me." "Would you ever come with me to a beach in a bikini a couple of sizes too small?" "Oh, HELL yea." "Would you come with me to a clothing-optional beach?" "Absolutely, would love that." 

So - there is a way to build a more personal relationship with a model - just, as usual, be polite and respectful. And, of course, keep the money coming. They are not doing this because they have nothing better to do! :)