8 minutes ago, FeedistDani said:

Man preg brain is something else 😭 went to see the d&d movie and got all the way to the theater before my husband giggled and pointed out I was wearing two different shoes... and I couldn't see past my belly so I didn't even notice...

Brilliant 🤣

Or looking at it a different way- you're a fashion goat rather than a fashion sheep 😌

It's all about perspective you see 😉😄

2 hours ago, FeedistDani said:

Man preg brain is something else 😭 went to see the d&d movie and got all the way to the theater before my husband giggled and pointed out I was wearing two different shoes... and I couldn't see past my belly so I didn't even notice...

It happens to all of us at one point. Unavoidable lol

What did you think of the movie??

16 hours ago, FeedistDani said:

Okay so it's officially "fashion fuck up" week...

I had surgery recently and needed to go back today for a check up and scan. We get to the oncology bit and I get called to go in for my scan. I take my hoodie off and give it to my Mrs and she looks absolutely horrified and does the eyebrow bollocking thing that only women can do.. 

I have no idea what I've done wrong, I'm looking to see if I've got crumbs or whatever but no, it's not that...

Apparently, wearing a t-shirt with "The Walking Dead" on the front and back of it is pretty poor taste in a hospital...

😒😬😳🤣

I wish I'd just gone with the odd shoes now 🤣

And I don't even have the excuse of being pregnant 😄

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, sconesy73 said:

Okay so it's officially "fashion fuck up" week...

I had surgery recently and needed to go back today for a check up and scan. We get to the oncology bit and I get called to go in for my scan. I take my hoodie off and give it to my Mrs and she looks absolutely horrified and does the eyebrow bollocking thing that only women can do.. 

I have no idea what I've done wrong, I'm looking to see if I've got crumbs or whatever but no, it's not that...

Apparently, wearing a t-shirt with "The Walking Dead" on the front and back of it is pretty poor taste in a hospital...

😒😬😳🤣

I wish I'd just gone with the odd shoes now 🤣

And I don't even have the excuse of being pregnant 😄

Hahaha that's pretty funny!!

Hope everything is okay with you!

2 minutes ago, FeedistDani said:

Hahaha that's pretty funny!!

Hope everything is okay with you!

I'm what we say in the UK - 'bloody smashing luv'😄

I was actually diagnosed with prostate cancer late last year and had surgery to remove 2 tumours (and other bits of me!) in January. I got the all clear for now a couple of weeks ago so I'm pretty pleased about that to say the least 😊

Today was just a daft (albeit slightly uncomfortable 😬😳) scan to make sure everything is healing properly! 

Thanks for asking though and I hope you're doing okay with everything? You're looking great 👍 😊

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, sconesy73 said:

I was actually diagnosed with prostate cancer late last year and had surgery to remove 2 tumours (and other bits of me!) in January. I got the all clear for now a couple of weeks ago so I'm pretty pleased about that to say the least 😊

Today was just a daft (albeit slightly uncomfortable 😬😳) scan to make sure everything is healing properly! 

Thanks for asking though and I hope you're doing okay with everything? You're looking great 👍 😊

Yay!!!! Congrats on the all clear!!!

I'm doing well! I have my next prenatal appointment on the 14th. So far just bitchy with an aching back, lol! 

18 minutes ago, FeedistDani said:

Yay!!!! Congrats on the all clear!!!

I'm doing well! I have my next prenatal appointment on the 14th. So far just bitchy with an aching back, lol! 

Thank you 😊

Well fingers crossed for you and I'm sure you'll be sound as a pound 😉

The aching back is just your bodies way of preparing you for carrying a baby and all the associated paraphernalia around with you everywhere you go once they've been born 😒😄

And you're allowed to be bitchy- if you're pregnant you'll be forgiven anything you say because 'hormones'😂

Today's handy hint...our son was born 5 weeks early- we had no idea he was coming and hadn't packed a bag  properly with nappies, babygrows etc! So, pack a bag ASAP 😄

• Curvage Model

☆ NEW CLIP -- RIPPING Out Of My Clothes - 6M PREGNANT

8920b0ca-d039-43ec-b705-a9884ee787ad.thumb.gif.0e0026ee62bc806ca5a464c08b1d072c.gif

I'm officially six months pregnant and bigger than I've EVER been 🥵 In my nesting, I was cleaning out my spare room to turn into a nursery and I found a big box of scrubs from before I was a full time stay at home fatty.

57046c74-88da-4528-882c-b067c344757b.thumb.gif.79d89d525fbdd6c49450342604327768.gif

I try on three pairs of XL scrubs, and I couldn't get a single shirt to go past my huge baby bump. I ripped my pants in HALF -- they all split like paper around my juicy fat ass. I even got stuck in one of the shirts, ripping it around my fat jelly arms as I tried to get it off.

8d9a13a4-03aa-48a3-b5d6-c91f4aa797f9.thumb.gif.c240a0025ba0730726bdd9a247042383.gifb9d1d9e4-31bd-4633-89b3-dd44d912cd5e.thumb.gif.9dd8822bccedcddea5bf867f3f11af96.gif8e588c0e-67c6-45c1-8579-fd0f85fdb085.thumb.gif.ac6fd4988a6501856c22e72c6c912bd9.gif

Halfway through the video I'm panting and sweating, struggling to get my big pregnant ass in and out of my skinny girl clothes. By the end, I'm absolutely exhausted, ready to call it quits.

On 4/28/2023 at 6:52 PM, FeedistDani said:

Nurse fatty ripped her scrubs...

20230426_154121.thumb.jpg.3fd73b6316e33baffafd83d45e9285c5.jpg20230426_154118.thumb.jpg.839f12564aadf48e4c2e45a84aefab7a.jpg

Very sexy! I don't know what it is, but ladies in scrubs always look great, they seem to always highlight their fat asses well. :D 

On 4/28/2023 at 7:03 PM, sconesy73 said:

Hey, I know we mostly just comment on the girls, but I saw this and had to say I'm glad you're doing better and having a good recovery. And fuck cancer.

On 4/29/2023 at 12:52 AM, FeedistDani said:

Nurse fatty ripped her scrubs...

20230426_154121.thumb.jpg.3fd73b6316e33baffafd83d45e9285c5.jpg20230426_154118.thumb.jpg.839f12564aadf48e4c2e45a84aefab7a.jpg

Hehe- gorgeous 😍 

3 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

Hey, I know we mostly just comment on the girls, but I saw this and had to say I'm glad you're doing better and having a good recovery. And fuck cancer.

Cheers🙂 I'm feeling pretty good to honest and I agree completely- fuck cancer😊👍