12 minutes ago, Bella Abbondanza said:

Thank you!! I love being in the sun and showing off I just don’t get as many chances to do it as I’d like. 

What do you like about sex? Have you ever had cum on your tits or belly? You have an amazing deep belly button, there could be a lot to do...

• Curvage Model

Omg you guys!! I filmed this super hot fantasy vid with @NocturnalDevotion and it just dropped!! 
It’s this idea of a private pole dance session but the instructor is a secret FA and under the guise of needing footage for “social media” she films me failing the hardest I ever have at any workout ever, and there’s a voice over of her horny FA thoughts as i jiggle and clumsily try to match her moves!!💦💦💦💦🥵🥵🥵 

Guest Ex jock

Wow. Those are beyond tits now, legit udders. What a view, only a matter of time before that gut hangs the rest of the way between your thighs 

• Curvage Model
55 minutes ago, My User Name said:

Words can't describe how much I love this GIF.

Yeah me too!!

1 hour ago, Tastic1 said:

So close to drowning @NocturnalDevotion in your belly! Awesome 😍

It’s insane to see how big my belly is compared to a whole head 😂

Guest Carcer89
Just now, Bella Abbondanza said:

Looking so very fattened 🥵🥵🥵IMG_3394.thumb.jpeg.6a7d289fd24671a4dfde99b52e1ca85e.jpegIMG_3401.thumb.jpeg.2c168bfbbc371bf43e9e216b87bf1146.jpegIMG_3405.thumb.jpeg.15990253b9f991ffc3b819661fa821ee.jpegIMG_3402.thumb.jpeg.b26b35621a6999b02fe5182c780a115d.jpegIMG_3403.thumb.jpeg.bd35b22b8211ec1ce1f37e3ea59b4cfc.jpeg

"Looking so very fattened and gorgeous 🥵🥵🥵" - you missed a bit 😍