Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Help, my belly is bigger than me and I need you to roll me over

AC4266BC-867A-4B6C-BBC3-5826D3EFD532.jpeg.a8daeb2d360fb61b52779dd30a88b56c.jpg

Ok piggy, just let me place this big heavy cheesecake right here.... Now, here we go <push>.  There you are, piggy.  Oh hey look! That cheesecake is now right in front of you!  EAT, you gloriously obese fat hog!  Eat it and don't stop until its all gone. 

Guest AceDegenerate
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ooooo and here's the gifs to go with it ❤️ LOOK AT THAT BELLLLLLLY ❤️ LOOK AT THAT BIG FAT BOOTY ❤️ ugh fuck. i love myself. 

animated 3.GIF

animated 2.GIF

animated.GIF

Absolutely divine! ❤️

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

I saw it in your last post hours ago, but did you change your hair color? It looks a little browner than black, or maybe it’s the lighting. Either way, you look hot!😍

Thank you love! Believe it or not - no I haven’t! But it is looking darker. Honestly, I think it’s just healthier overall which is why it’s looking darker and more shiny. But I am gonna darker it soon! 🖤

2 hours ago, WaluigiFan001 said:

You have literally never looked more beautiful. I'm in absolute awe of you right now. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Awwww thank you so so much love 🖤 you always know how to make me feel so special and beaufiful!!

2 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

I’m not gonna be able to make the 24 hour review for that treat...I have no money to buy it today and I won’t be able to get it until after work tomorrow late in the day...☹️

I’ll DM you 🖤 you know I’m always good to my fans/friends who are good and loyal to me in return. I’ll message you later and we can figure something out 🥰

2 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Casey, you are so easy to listen to! I LOVE this newest clip! You are without a doubt completely gorgeous and adorabale....and did I mention FAT AS FUCK?! ;) that giggle at the end really got me too, so freaking cute! 🥰

Awww thank you! I was a little nervous bc this clip was a lot more talking than normal but I just had so much to share. There’s so much more I wanted to say too but I would’ve needed a solid hour lololol. Did you notice those chins thoooo😍😍😍

1 hour ago, pgtip00 said:

Ok piggy, just let me place this big heavy cheesecake right here.... Now, here we go <push>.  There you are, piggy.  Oh hey look! That cheesecake is now right in front of you!  EAT, you gloriously obese fat hog!  Eat it and don't stop until its all gone. 

UGH NOW I WAS CHEESECAKE. A big heavy fattening creamy one. Omfg. Now. With a side of cheese fries and a pizza. Fuuuuuck. Now I know what I’m getting on my way home

1 hour ago, FASWE87 said:

didn't you filled it with targetsnacks? or was that for your bedside drawer? :) 

It was for both 🙈🙈 stopping on my way home tonight to grab more snacks! I’m feeling ravenous today hehehe 

50 minutes ago, AceDegenerate said:

Absolutely divine! ❤️

Thank you so much love 🥰🖤

Guest Marshall7
2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Did you notice those chins thoooo😍

Love, I couldn't stop staring at them! 😍 I just wanted to kiss and nibble on them while you giggled and breathed heavily and then stuffed you some more...just an endless cycle of gluttony and joy for both of us ;) 

Guest AceDegenerate
8 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I rarely heave my lazy ass into this position anymore but I’m so happy I did bc I totally forgot about these HANG GAINS. Holy fuck 😍😍😍😍😍

8B7E1817-A354-4FBE-95E1-9A7EA94891B0.jpeg

My god Casey, you've really gained all over... I've never pictured you so round... Does that belly feel heavier now?

8 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I hate you guys. Didn’t even make it out of my office before I ordered 3 orders of pancakes and 2 orders of French toast from ihop. This is what happens when you turn a greedy girl on!!!!!!

Let's be real here, that was going to happen anyway. We just...helped the greed get there earlier. :D 

12 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I hate you guys. Didn’t even make it out of my office before I ordered 3 orders of pancakes and 2 orders of French toast from ihop. This is what happens when you turn a greedy girl on!!!!!!

So who's to blame for the stuff that you no doubtedly ordered to your desk throughout the day as we know you do it now :P 

22 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ha!  You're not fooling anybody there hoglet.  You love it as much as we do.  More in fact. You love the whole process.  The arousal in your mind as you place the order.  The delicious anticipation of waiting for your feasts to arrive.  The excitement of picking it up or it being delivered, and smelling all that fattening calorie laden food that is soon going to be making more fat on that big heavy body.  And then of course there is the eating.  Oh my lord, the EATING!  Consuming all that FOOD!  Feeling it slide down your fat throat.  Feeling your big fat bloated belly expand, knowing your going to become uncomfortably stuffed full, but also knowing that an hour later - or maybe even less - you're going to be looking for more, more, MORE!  You love it.  You crave it.  You need it --- because you're a big fat food addicted PIG!

Guest Marshall7
31 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Just keep hatin', Babe! We ain't gonna stop turnin' you on and making you constantly want more! And no I WONT apologize!!!! 😁;)

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you love! Believe it or not - no I haven’t! But it is looking darker. Honestly, I think it’s just healthier overall which is why it’s looking darker and more shiny. But I am gonna darker it soon!  🖤

Your Hair becoming healthier and shinier is one of the sexiest things in my world. You are FLOURISHING. Absolutely RADIANT with all the pampering and love your body is getting. 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, AceDegenerate said:

My god Casey, you've really gained all over... I've never pictured you so round... Does that belly feel heavier now?

It feels so much heavier omg. Getting around today felt so different than it did last week. Just constantly out of breath, having to adjust my flab when I sit down. It's amazing!

1 hour ago, Zmaster7 said:

Chunky and sexy love it ❤🐷😘

Thanks so much love ❤️ I definitely am a big chunk!

1 hour ago, pgtip00 said:

Wow that bra is working hard! 😍

Yeah that bra hated me after that. Pretty sure I destroyed the clips on the back from how much it was stretching LOL

1 hour ago, Jay Rock said:

Let's be real here, that was going to happen anyway. We just...helped the greed get there earlier. :D 

Hehehe you know me all too well ;) I love how you all enable me

1 hour ago, Monkey said:

So who's to blame for the stuff that you no doubtedly ordered to your desk throughout the day as we know you do it now :P 

Not guilty ;)

1 hour ago, TheGoldenDun said:

That position is my favorite!😍 I can get a nice buttjob that way!🍑🍆💦

Hehehe I'm so big and heavy now that it's hard to hold myself up like that!

59 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

Ha!  You're not fooling anybody there hoglet.  You love it as much as we do.  More in fact. You love the whole process.  The arousal in your mind as you place the order.  The delicious anticipation of waiting for your feasts to arrive.  The excitement of picking it up or it being delivered, and smelling all that fattening calorie laden food that is soon going to be making more fat on that big heavy body.  And then of course there is the eating.  Oh my lord, the EATING!  Consuming all that FOOD!  Feeling it slide down your fat throat.  Feeling your big fat bloated belly expand, knowing your going to become uncomfortably stuffed full, but also knowing that an hour later - or maybe even less - you're going to be looking for more, more, MORE!  You love it.  You crave it.  You need it --- because you're a big fat food addicted PIG!

i had this whole big plan in my head. I was going to pick it up and eat it at home in my bed all cozy. But nope, all that food didn't even make it out of the parking lot. They didn't give me utensils so I literally sat there in my car eating it all with my bare hands, dunking it in syrup getting it all over me like a fucking pig. On my way home I realized I needed food to eat in bed... so I grabbed a pizza. What are you guys doing to me!!!

58 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

Just keep hatin', Babe! We ain't gonna stop turnin' you on and making you constantly want more! And no I WONT apologize!!!! 😁;)

Hehehe love you guys! ❤️ 

8 minutes ago, speedy_biff said:

I just love everything about u.  My proclivities aside haha. You are a dream.  And I’m in NC so I have to say. Sweet dreams ms Casey.  And I mean it. 

Awwww thank you love ❤️ Sweet dreams love!

3 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

Your Hair becoming healthier and shinier is one of the sexiest things in my world. You are FLOURISHING. Absolutely RADIANT with all the pampering and love your body is getting. 

Perks of being fat and happy I guess right? ❤️ 

1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

i had this whole big plan in my head. I was going to pick it up and eat it at home in my bed all cozy. But nope, all that food didn't even make it out of the parking lot. They didn't give me utensils so I literally sat there in my car eating it all with my bare hands, dunking it in syrup getting it all over me like a fucking pig. On my way home I realized I needed food to eat in bed... so I grabbed a pizza. What are you guys doing to me!!!

Just allowing you to be what you want to be.  Just allowing you to do what makes you happiest.  And what you want to be, and what makes you happiest, is being a big fat feedee food slut who can't even wait until she gets home to stuff herself full of fattening food.  Its the feedee equivalent of telling your boyfriend to pull over on the way home from the restaurant and fuck you in the back seat.  Of course we'd need a truck for that - or at least a van.

Hehe - can't you just picture it piggy?  Casey's feedee van.  Mattress on the floor, mini-fridge in the corner, funnel bracket attached to the ceiling, a cabinet to hold snacks.  Casey downs 2 funnels and 2 bags of chips on the way to the Chinese buffet, then consumes 10 plates of greasy, saucy, battered Chinese food, then has another funnel and a dozen donuts on the way home.

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Just allowing you to be what you want to be.  Just allowing you to do what makes you happiest.  And what you want to be, and what makes you happiest, is being a big fat feedee food slut who can't even wait until she gets home to stuff herself full of fattening food.  Its the feedee equivalent of telling your boyfriend to pull over on the way home from the restaurant and fuck you in the back seat.  Of course we'd need a truck for that - or at least a van.

Hehe - can't you just picture it piggy?  Casey's feedee van.  Mattress on the floor, mini-fridge in the corner, funnel bracket attached to the ceiling, a cabinet to hold snacks.  Casey downs 2 funnels and 2 bags of chips on the way to the Chinese buffet, then consumes 10 plates of greasy, saucy, battered Chinese food, then has another funnel and a dozen donuts on the way home.

Omg a Casey van.... holy shit. That's the hottest thing in the world. We've have to have a crane hooked to the back of it to move me around eventually... and lord knows it wouldnt be long before I outgrow it hehehe. FUCK, that's hot

2 hours ago, Mauser1898 said:

💕Spectacular 

Thank you my love ❤️ 

2 hours ago, MarshallT said:

You're the fucking best, Babe! Love you! 🥰

Thanks love ❤️ big smiles over here!

49 minutes ago, speedy_biff said:

Thought you might like.

Looove it! One of my favorite songs ever actually ❤️ thank you love!

8 minutes ago, FASWE87 said:

Sounds good

, the cashier: ohh your throwing a birthday party?

You: no, look at this belly! It is hungry for moooore 🤤😍

A day in the life of a hog ❤️