Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Also would love to experience being in a cage!

Oooohhh there's a story in that.  Caged piggy, forced to stay on all fours as the cage would not be tall enough to stand up in.  Mittens taped onto your hands so you're not able to use them for anything except maybe cupping something.  All food being slopped into a trough, or maybe - if you're a good piggy - a funnel being stuck through the bars. 

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

Oooohhh there's a story in that.  Caged piggy, forced to stay on all fours as the cage would not be tall enough to stand up in.  Mittens taped onto your hands so you're not able to use them for anything except maybe cupping something.  All food being slopped into a trough, or maybe - if you're a good piggy - a funnel being stuck through the bars. 

Ugh YESSSSS. Precisely that. I have big plans to make that happen very soon hehehe. I could go a lot deeper into that fantasy 🥵😍 Lock me up like a farm animal who's only job is to eat and be bred and praised for being the biggest yes please 

9 minutes ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Awwww so sad. I’ll feed you till you’re fat as a cow❤️😍❤️

Hehehe you know I'm a sucker for cow references ;)

1 minute ago, MarshallT said:

I want to hold, feed and fuck you so bad right now, Casey. 😥

I wish!! ❤️ 

15 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ugh YESSSSS. Precisely that. I have big plans to make that happen very soon hehehe. I could go a lot deeper into that fantasy 🥵😍 Lock me up like a farm animal who's only job is to eat and be bred and praised for being the biggest yes please

I'm also picturing you in a set of stocks - neck and hands locked in place, feeding from a big bowl full of heavy cream & cheese laden pasta, while being mercilessly fucked and your big fat ass slapped until its red raw.  Every time you stop feeding, more whacks on your backside to get your face back into the trough. "No stopping until its all gone, piggy.  Oh you're full?  Maybe the cane will convince you otherwise.' 😈

34 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

32 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

HEAVY  Significant. 
E706A8CD-B3DD-44CE-804A-E5734AD6BFDE.jpeg.4522e0c57b2e828482a077162122b4e3.jpg4441BEDE-BB26-4740-9772-2E6586F5611F.jpeg.9933f1c1632e6ffc7db151acc52acdbf.jpg9A831E88-19A2-41F9-AFF4-551689CA5F66.jpeg.4038ebe31944a0f3ee468d68f4463424.jpgED77D713-B463-412E-9F06-87DFB894B715.jpeg.0579b8c3849d73179315869f9ee631e9.jpg
So demanding of affection and attention and food

Oh Casey. So sexy and so gorgeous. I LOVE your answers to ALL the questions. They manage all at once to be surprising and everything I could possibly dream.
/And yeah, now I'm imagining young little Casey first hearing the story of Hansel and Gretel. The wee brother and sister are trapped in the Gingerbread House. The Witch puts them into a cage to fatten them up all tender and sweet. Little Casey's panties begin to feel funny as she thinks "Aw Hell yeah, That sounds fucking perfect" 

• Curvage Model
24 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

I'm also picturing you in a set of stocks - neck and hands locked in place, feeding from a big bowl full of heavy cream & cheese laden pasta, while being mercilessly fucked and your big fat ass slapped until its red raw.  Every time you stop feeding, more whacks on your backside to get your face back into the trough. "No stopping until its all gone, piggy.  Oh you're full?  Maybe the cane will convince you otherwise.' 😈

FUCK YES PLEASE. What you just described is literally everything I desire and so much more. Omfg. YES. Completely restrained animalistic force feeding and domination by a feeder YES 

17 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

Oh Casey. So sexy and so gorgeous. I LOVE your answers to ALL the questions. They manage all at once to be surprising and everything I could possibly dream.
/And yeah, now I'm imagining young little Casey first hearing the story of Hansel and Gretel. The wee brother and sister are trapped in the Gingerbread House. The Witch puts them into a cage to fatten them up all tender and sweet. Little Casey's panties begin to feel funny as she thinks "Aw Hell yeah, That sounds fucking perfect" 

I'm so happy you love them. I put a lot of thought into them tbh bc I have a really hard time articulating my thoughts and want it to make sense for you guys. I've actually thought about doing a Hansel & Gretel style video sometime...

17 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

@Curvage Casey How often do you think you'll end up giving in and just taking days off and plopping yourself in bed days on end?!!! I say you should do it Saturday/Sunday as well or as much as you can ;)

Dangerously often 🥵 And I've definitely decided that all my time at home going forward will be spent with the most limited mobility ❤️ 

1 hour ago, Billythorgaga said:

I’ve got something to put in there 😈

Oh yeah? Hopefully you can find the hole under all this flab

1 minute ago, speedy_biff said:

Pigs don’t need a bed but a queen sure does. Sweet dreams queen 🐷.  

Hehehe what about a queen piggy? Sweet dreams love!

1 minute ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Alright boys you heard her. Let’s roll her to bed!

Time to bring in the heavy duty machinery, where's the crane?

Guest Marshall7
1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

Dangerously often 🥵 And I've definitely decided that all my time at home going forward will be spent with the most limited mobility ❤️ 

Gosh this just keeps getting better! I love what this has done to you, Hog! You've lost ALL control and so 550+ pounds here you come! Why don't we just tie you down now and make it a reality sooner 😈

Guest Marshall7
6 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Kinda having a shitty night. Since it's too late to order a pizza to cheer myself up, can you guys cheer me up instead? ❤️ 

You have the kindest most beautiful eyes I've ever seen! You are so sweet and caring, the most adorable nose and the chubbiest cheeks! Your voice is the sexiest and your lips are like honey! Your beautiful long dark hair flows down your back like a Goddess and when done up, looks like a Queen! Your added weight grows by the day making you more and more desirable every time anyone lays eyes on you! You are Casey, the Queen Goddess of Curvage! I can NEVER get enough of you, Sweetie! 🥰 I hope you have the sweetest most restful sleep and dreams! 

9 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Kinda having a shitty night. Since it's too late to order a pizza to cheer myself up, can you guys cheer me up instead? ❤️ 

D2433865-587D-406A-B09C-8A804194AE01.jpeg.20e95f066d1dee8710391f9a65f4f81d.jpg I was just now jacking off to this photo. Zoomed in on your face. Getting thrilled with your proud happiness. 

You are built. A fucking brick shithouse. And you did it. Singlemindedly and greedily eating and gaining poundage. 

16 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

That bellybutton of yours must be sooo deep. I wonder if I can fit my entire cock inside of it? I would love the idea of just humping your bellybutton, humping so hard that it sends huge ripples throughout your entire fat soft body. You and I get so fucking horny, that I start humping harder until finally I cum all inside your bellybutton. I cum so much it spills all over on the entrance. Mmmmph I would love that so much, and I know you’d love it to since it makes you so horny❤️😍❤️

Casey raises her supple arms and slides her fingers into her thick healthy hair. She looks down upon her figure like like a Queen surveying her domain. "It's all mine. It's all me. I am Grand."  Even with her arms raised, Casey's belly remains nestle between her open legs. She is always most comfortable wide open. She knows how affected everyone is when she presents herself. Open for scrutiny, high-res photography inviting investigation. There's nothing to hide. Nothing she even feels like hiding. She knows that eyes upon her glorify and empower her. She actually changes the viewer. The Vision of Casey commands Adoration. No one looks at Casey and remains the same. It's game over. Casey has attained a level of physical beauty so intense that the person looking at her rearranges everything they ever thought they knew about Beauty itself. The visceral Gravity of her body aligns your desires to conform to her precisely. This way, Casey always remains perfect. Just as she had been perfect last week ten pounds lighter. She is now perfect with those ten blessed pounds upon her. Ten luscious superfluous pounds that are now and forever cherished and necessary for her to have. Ten Pounds. That's more than a gallon for those interested. Take an old gallon milk jug and fill it with water. Now weigh that on your bathroom scale. It's eight pounds. Since fat floats, we know that water is denser than fat. So even only 8 pounds of fat actually would not fit in that milk jug. But look at the size of that jug. Casey added more than that much to her body just this past week. All fat. And every one of us would confess she already had us completely captivated before this gain. But Casey is never satisfied. It is not enough for her to absolutely own your adoration and attention. She's heavier now. Fatter. She's your new perfect. Ten more pounds of her magnetic gravity. Another milk jug on top of you taking your breath away. Changing you as she grows. 

9A831E88-19A2-41F9-AFF4-551689CA5F66.jpeg.4038ebe31944a0f3ee468d68f4463424.jpg.1c349974039a112751efe5e0bed51a5e.jpg

9 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

To summarize this photo in one word: HEAVY

Heavy tits. Heavy gut. HEAVY fupa. I wish you could feel the weird of this body. It's so significant. So immense lately. So demanding of affection and attention and food

9A831E88-19A2-41F9-AFF4-551689CA5F66.jpeg.4038ebe31944a0f3ee468d68f4463424.jpg

Actually to summarize this picture in one word I would have to say sexy you look amazing I absolutely love every single pound of fat you gain beautiful princess❤❤❤

Guest Marshall7
4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Will reply to the above in a bit but just want to say good morning and you are all amazing 🥰

5D462436-C33F-4E2F-A528-392BFA5FE0CD.jpeg

Your naked beauty is beyond compare, my Dearest! 😍

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

That bellybutton of yours must be sooo deep. I wonder if I can fit my entire cock inside of it? I would love the idea of just humping your bellybutton, humping so hard that it sends huge ripples throughout your entire fat soft body. You and I get so fucking horny, that I start humping harder until finally I cum all inside your bellybutton. I cum so much it spills all over on the entrance. Mmmmph I would love that so much, and I know you’d love it to since it makes you so horny❤️😍❤️

It is so so deep now! It's wild. I get one of my toys pretty deep in there with the help of some oil so I wouldn't be surprised ❤️ 

10 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Casey raises her supple arms and slides her fingers into her thick healthy hair. She looks down upon her figure like like a Queen surveying her domain. "It's all mine. It's all me. I am Grand."  Even with her arms raised, Casey's belly remains nestle between her open legs. She is always most comfortable wide open. She knows how affected everyone is when she presents herself. Open for scrutiny, high-res photography inviting investigation. There's nothing to hide. Nothing she even feels like hiding. She knows that eyes upon her glorify and empower her. She actually changes the viewer. The Vision of Casey commands Adoration. No one looks at Casey and remains the same. It's game over. Casey has attained a level of physical beauty so intense that the person looking at her rearranges everything they ever thought they knew about Beauty itself. The visceral Gravity of her body aligns your desires to conform to her precisely. This way, Casey always remains perfect. Just as she had been perfect last week ten pounds lighter. She is now perfect with those ten blessed pounds upon her. Ten luscious superfluous pounds that are now and forever cherished and necessary for her to have. Ten Pounds. That's more than a gallon for those interested. Take an old gallon milk jug and fill it with water. Now weigh that on your bathroom scale. It's eight pounds. Since fat floats, we know that water is denser than fat. So even only 8 pounds of fat actually would not fit in that milk jug. But look at the size of that jug. Casey added more than that much to her body just this past week. All fat. And every one of us would confess she already had us completely captivated before this gain. But Casey is never satisfied. It is not enough for her to absolutely own your adoration and attention. She's heavier now. Fatter. She's your new perfect. Ten more pounds of her magnetic gravity. Another milk jug on top of you taking your breath away. Changing you as she grows. 

Forever warming my fat little heart with your words ❤️ There's so much more weight on me this week than the last. SO much heavier. So much fatter. So incredibly gluttonous and fertile and aroused. I love this big body of mine ❤️ 

10 hours ago, Barkley said:

So plump so round and juicy so perfect.

Hehe i certainly am feeling extra round! I feel like a meatball!

5 hours ago, Maverick500 said:

Actually to summarize this picture in one word I would have to say sexy you look amazing I absolutely love every single pound of fat you gain beautiful princess❤❤❤

Awwwww thank you so much love ❤️ 

3 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

I want to lose myself in that hair 😍

It's a hot mess 100% of the time but I love it, I'll never cut it ❤️ 

1 hour ago, Kalh960 said:

That double chin really coming in too now. 👀

I love love loooooove my chins and how round my face has gotten 😍

3 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

Your naked beauty is beyond compare, my Dearest! 😍

Thank you so much love ❤️ I hate that there was ever a time in my life where I was ashamed of it!