Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

It does! You are so right.

I promise you guys - I am in no way exaggerating for effect when I say this - every single day recently I just wake up bigger. Clothes I just bought don’t fit the same. Simply just walking is harder and more taxing. I’m hungrier and hungrier. Multiple dinners have become a ritual. The comments from others are bold recently bc the change itself becomes bolder each day. 

My gut is growing so shamelessly. I can’t stop playing with it. My fingers sink into it deeper and deeper almost by the hour. There’s SO much fucking flab. It’s incredible. 

I’d say that I’m so thankful you notice my hard work… but it’s not even work anymore. I am NOT trying to get bigger. I don’t have to try. I just AM getting bigger. It’s effortless. I used to have to try so hard and now it’s effortless. I am porking the fuck up and I’m so thankful you’re all here to watch it happen.

Your realizations and stories are life

Guest Marshall7

Look at that skin, look at that beautiful flab! Your blob gut continues to turn me on more and more every day, Babe! 😍That combined with your perfect angel face and it's safe to assume there currently is not and never will be another beauty like you!

Guest Marshall7

What if you ladies did a "skinny shaming" clip where you kept telling each other you weren't FAT ENOUGH while you shove treats down each other's throats....of course this will be in like 30 or 40 pounds in August or so ;)

Its amazing how the flab is just piling up on you.

You are getting wider too along with that fat gut hanging out front getting bigger by the day.

I know what you mean by gaining and not really trying to gain, I was like that at one time.

Just so you know you are getting so much prettier and sexier the bigger you get.

If I saw you out in public I would probably pass out.

• Curvage Model

Good morning friends 🖤

It’s been a heck of a week dealing with some serious back pain so I’m spoiling myself a bit this morning with a massage. Not only am I so excited to be alleviated of some of this pain, but I am even more excited to have my whole beautiful fat body rubbed down with oils and stones and to feel someone else’s hands melt into my flab. Part of me hopes to be fat shamed a bit and another part of me hopes maybe they will love the softness of my body. Either way, I’m so excited. 

I know some of this pain is from work, having to lift so many patients each day and maneuver a lot of equipment, but I also know my body well and recognize that this pain is due to how rapidly I’ve grown recently. I don’t give this big beautiful body enough rest. I’m growing so fast and getting so heavy that I’m going to see if maybe I can do this once a month or something ☺️

Hoping for some good stories for y’all! 

Guest Marshall7

Can't wait to hear all about it, Love! Sinking my fingers into that soft flab sounds so amazing! I even dreamed of it last night! So sexy, so beautiful! I bet you're gonna hop right in bed when you get back and stuff yourself silly! ;)

Btw, is your second Candice clip where she stuffs you dropping today, Love? 🥰

Yes of Course. This Body is ultra-luxurious. As an extreme luxury item the body offers the most exquisite pleasure and most rewarding sensations. And it also requires proper care. It needs to be well rested, pampered, and fed. And the care must be equal to the task. Obscene amounts of food. Deep coma-like sleep supplemented with naptime. And professional trained hands to massage and manipulate all of that glorious fat to keep it sumptuous and supple. Obviously when one considers the pure mechanics of moving around the massive amount of weight that Casey carries it is truly breathtaking. Casey's deep muscular strength and Herculean efforts to accomplish everyday tasks are very real. She needs to be serviced and pampered every once in a while by an expert. That job must be very rewarding. Like the Art Restoration Team taking care of the Mona Lisa, The boutique Mechanic Crew working on a vintage 250GT, The Hyogo Prefecture Ranch Hand charged with the Prized Tajima. Each of these professionals appreciates the rarity and preciousness of his duties. The responsibility itself is a pleasure. Utmost care is deserved and taken to maintain the treasure to be appreciated by all of humanity. We are all elevated by Casey's accomplishment of cultivating the supreme example of the breeding human female form. The Ideal Woman incarnated from our collective dreams into Her supple flesh. 

• Curvage Model

Lil massage recap for ya ❤️ 

I live in a small town so I've been going to the same place for years, even back when I used to get sports massages for ice skating and crossfit! Obviously staff comes and goes but the guy who was my masseuse today I had actually had in the past. 

When I walked in I had to sit with the front desk person to update my file. It has been a while since I've been in there and she asked if I was still active because it was in my file that I was a crossfit athlete. She kinda said it in a tone so I was like, "well, not really anymore I'm not very active" and she looked me up and down and was like, "Mhmm..."

I know they're required to ask this, but it was more her PHRASING of it that was a turn on. Most of the time, the question will be presented like, "is there any chance you are pregnant." Instead, she asked, "are you pregnant" looking directly at my massive gut and my pussy just flooded. I ofcourse said no. 

She then asked what brought me in today and I updated her on my back troubles. 

I then went in to the room and undressed and waited for my masseuse to come in. Like I said, I have seen him before. He acknowledged that we had seen eachother before but said he did not recognize me (hm, I wonder why hehe). I told him about the back problems I'm having and he told me it would probably help if I incorporated some diet and exercise into my daily routine. Wet.

For the most part, he was super respectful during the massage itself. However, 2 SUPER fucking hot things happened. 

1) When it was time for me to roll over, he patted my gut and said "Alright time to roll over, let me know if you need some help." I FUCKING DIED.

2) Then, when he was massaging my arms. He paused for a moment and said, "Hold on, going to need a bit more lotion for these big soft arms." SO AMAZING. I just love public acknowledgement of my size.

Overall, it was amazing and my back does feel better. I am going to start going once every few weeks from now on just to manage some of the back pain I'm having to deal with right now and I'm SO excited hehe.  

7 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

@regbill @rotwang Ask and you shall receive my friends 🥰 Booty photo set cumming up! Now that it’s huge I fucking love showing it off more, giving this gut a run for its money! 🎂🎂🎂 do you see those spare tires 😍😍😍

Ass always wins 🥵

Guest Marshall7
17 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

@regbill @rotwang Ask and you shall receive my friends 🥰 Booty photo set cumming up! Now that it’s huge I fucking love showing it off more, giving this gut a run for its money! 🎂🎂🎂 do you see those spare tires 😍😍😍

Breasts giving them both a run for their money too ;)

57 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

For the most part, he was super respectful during the massage itself. However, 2 SUPER fucking hot things happened. 

1) When it was time for me to roll over, he patted my gut and said "Alright time to roll over, let me know if you need some help." I FUCKING DIED.

2) Then, when he was massaging my arms. He paused for a moment and said, "Hold on, going to need a bit more lotion for these big soft arms." SO AMAZING. I just love public acknowledgement of my size.

O.M.G. Our man (assuming he is straight) has got to be turned TF on. I mean, he's only human, and your embody the primordial example of superb fertility. It doesn't matter if he acknowledges any fat admiration tendencies. Your representation of healthful plump sensuality is bursting with corporal vitality. It must strike a chord within all of us. This is far beyond a matter of preference or of taste. You are oozing blatant sexual semiotics that speak directly to the id. 
Have a close look at that arm. He couldn't help but to verbally confirm his awareness of its ample and luscious form. See how the lower silhouette of your bicep defines such an exquisite and viscerally meaningful curve. 
5456B88B-D802-4378-977E-123566EAFF4D.jpeg

Then there is the "Tummy Pat". Universally recognized as an intimate gesture of charmed and loving approval. Though it was performed with a casual nonchalance, there can be no doubt it was charged with intense symbolism for both of you. Even though he has professionally had his hands sunken deep into your sumptuous flesh. He must have taken time to consider and reconsider whether that particular gesture was too passionately personal. 
People simply are not accustomed to such extreme sexual preparedness that you embody. It has a vestigial appeal, beckoning to our caveman brains from millennia past. So remarkable it has become taboo in our collective culture, "animalistic." So much so today that we may tend to consider it perverted merely to admit our obvious and deeply innate desire for such ample proportions.