Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

7 hours ago, BBW Casey said:

Haha I don't know if I've ever told you guys this.....but I actually do sing! I've been told i have a beautiful voice and I also play the piano and guitar.

Forever striving to be the fat lady who sings!

A woman of many talents, I’m not surprised 😉👍

7 hours ago, BBW Casey said:

WOW. I don't even know where to begin with a response. I am so thankful you took the time to respond like this and would LOVE to generate a discussion in here about this. I am learning how to better explore my fat body, most recently my big fat fupa and I appreciate the responses of others ;)

I wish I had a gentleman friend to do this with me!! That sounds wildly sexy. 

I certainly do wish there was a larger discussion about this because it took me soooooo long to discover this sensation!

Was she actively gaining? Did she find that the pleasure increased as the fupa got bigger and fatter?

OBSESSED WITH THIS ENTIRE POST. I'd love to hear the contributions of others as well ! I'm wet ;)

The range of sexual responses in women is crazy. Apparently some women go through life without experiencing an orgasm!! Which is both depressing and insane. Could you imagine?

It is interest what will elicit a response on different ladies. Apparently female orgasm has a strong mental component, you need to be relaxed and receptive. Whereas I don't believe men have any such constraints lol. 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

Dare I suggest showing this off for a video? 😮 

Would you guys be interested in seeing this?

Me fucking my giant deep belly button?

Let me know, throw a react on this so I can gage interest. I am SO DOWN for this video idea.

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Tastic1 said:

The range of sexual responses in women is crazy. Apparently some women go through life without experiencing an orgasm!! Which is both depressing and insane. Could you imagine?

It is interest what will elicit a response on different ladies. Apparently female orgasm has a strong mental component, you need to be relaxed and receptive. Whereas I don't believe men have any such constraints lol. 

To be honest, I actually never experienced orgasm until I started embracing myself as a feedee and started getting fatter. NOW, I truly cannot get off without attention to my flab, food, or anything regarding my weight!

• Curvage Model

Guys, I've been stuffing tonight - 3 pizzas. One meat lovers, one plain cheese, and one chicken bacon ranch - I got through the first two easily but I am struggling so hard to finish off the meatlovers. I need to finish I want to finish and I want my gut to be so full that I just pass out after. 

Any words of encouragement from my amazing crew of supporters and feeders? Your feedee needs you now more than ever. Help me finish it off and then help me get off ;) 

2 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Guys, I've been stuffing tonight - 3 pizzas. One meat lovers, one plain cheese, and one chicken bacon ranch - I got through the first two easily but I am struggling so hard to finish off the meatlovers. I need to finish I want to finish and I want my gut to be so full that I just pass out after. 

Any words of encouragement from my amazing crew of supporters and feeders? Your feedee needs you now more than ever. Help me finish it off and then help me get off ;) 

KEEP GOING!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

3 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Spongebob Squarepants Good Luck GIF

21 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

To be honest, I actually never experienced orgasm until I started embracing myself as a feedee and started getting fatter. NOW, I truly cannot get off without attention to my flab, food, or anything regarding my weight!

That probably speaks to the mental component. It is good that you are feeling more comfortable within your skin.

• Curvage Model
14 minutes ago, DanteSparda45 said:

KEEP GOING!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

14 minutes ago, Maverick500 said:

You can do it fat sexy piggy princess he thrust your pizza and then afterwards just imagine me rubbing every square inch of your fat sexy body down with lotion 😘

13 minutes ago, Maverick500 said:

Be a good sexy piggy princess and make sure you eat all that good pizza and maybe I'll reward you by rubbing your sexy body down with lotion ❤️❤️❤️❤️

13 minutes ago, regbill said:

Spongebob Squarepants Good Luck GIF

Thank you guys!!! I JUST FINISHED ❤️ time to make myself cum and doze off into a big fat food coma......is it awful I'm already thinking about breakfast lol

• Curvage Model

QUESTION!!

For those of you who have been with bigger women before physically, specifically involving fat admiration, worship, and feeding - what are you favorite sexual turn ons when you're with her? I'd love to hear more about your sexual experiences within this kink. You guys are always asking me for my fantasies - but what are yours? I'm super curious and love learning more about you guys!

Share here because things get lost in my DM's.

Just now, BBW Casey said:

QUESTION!!

For those of you who have been with bigger women before physically, specifically involving fat admiration, worship, and feeding - what are you favorite sexual turn ons when you're with her? I'd love to hear more about your sexual experiences within this kink. You guys are always asking me for my fantasies - but what are yours? I'm super curious and love learning more about you guys!

Share here because things get lost in my DM's.

Basically I get turned on life eating a big beautiful woman like yourself lots of good food and or weight gain shake and rubbing her sexy belly for her and cuddling with her in her big belly. And I also love the fact that both of us enjoying how big she is getting 😉😘